Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Artists, artworks, art history
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Artists, artworks, art history Discuss artists, their lives and works, the history of works’ creation and other art history issues.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 02.01.2009, 20:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 47 раз(а) в 15 сообщениях
По умолчанию Artist Georgy Shishkin

I would like to introduce you to the artist Georgy Shishkin: http://www.artuser.ru/person/shishkin-georgij Or maybe you already know him. Your opinion?

Вложение 95785

Artist Georgy Shishkin created his own style. http://www.artchichkin.narod.ru It is - by the cycle of paintings "Russian Dreams", in which the artist seeks to express the spiritual essence of the people and homeland. He - the master of contemporary portraiture. Gerard Depardieu says his friend, he said of him: "I have met many Russian artists, but Georgy Shishkin - is quite another. In his works - more power. When I posed for him, I felt such a deep penetration into the image that is me be remembered forever. " http://www.1tv.ru/owa/win/ort6_main....title_id=68033 I find his work interesting: the opening of the new technology, the strength of tracks, subtle sense of color, the luminous atmosphere of great poetry . In his art intertwined traditions and modernity. This - a new look at the great spirituality.

French journalist, Nicole Lafond wrote about him: "The Art of George Shishkina reaches the top. Intuitive and, no doubt, high sensitivity, the artist should be neither hot nor influences art market. He goes his own way in search of their roots, and wishes to bring a breath of oxygen our modernity, which in this great need "(" Nice-Matin ", 16. IX. 2000).

What do you say?

Вложение 96435Вложение 96445Вложение 96455
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: schischkin_bild.jpg
Просмотров: 1102
Размер:	30.2 Кб
ID:	95786   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Scannen0008.jpg
Просмотров: 903
Размер:	56.9 Кб
ID:	96436   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Scannen0007.jpg
Просмотров: 1019
Размер:	5.1 Кб
ID:	96446   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Scannen0006.jpg
Просмотров: 978
Размер:	40.0 Кб
ID:	96456  

fborth вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо fborth за это полезное сообщение:
Снегов (02.05.2012)
Старый 04.01.2009, 16:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Пользователь

По умолчанию "Russian Dreams" artist George Shishkina

On the work of the artist George Shishkina abroad in recent years writing more and more. Prestigious newspapers and magazines devote his paintings serious analytical articles. They always celebrated masters focus on rights, on the inner content of the individual, on her mission on earth.

Georgy Shishkin wrote a lot. Being in constant creative search, he tries his artistic methods available to convey to each of the audience even the slightest movement of the human soul. His paintings are profound and poetic. These are all the fabric cycle "Russian Dreams".

Launched back in Russia, this cycle is most fully realized in France. Although, as noted by many critics as a spiritual pillar for the artist were and are the form and humanistic traditions of the Russian land. The characteristic time, sufficiently disclosing George Shishkina views on life and creativity - the artist's refusal (with all constraint in the media, an indispensable companion of creativity) of tempting the cash plan offers the owner of one of the galleries of Paris. This proposal was the fact that George and his wife Tatiana was provided apartment in Paris, all his paintings were bought immediately, but on condition that the artist would write to Paris. "And I have at the time was working on a continuation of" Russian Dreams ", - says Georgy Shishkin. - It is here that have developed many of my thoughts about the Russian, the Russian soul, spirituality and our spirituality. I think that happened in Europe is not quite true of the many Russian terms. I wanted to be honest, try to correct it. "

For George Shishkina truly Russian - is not so much daring and strong, sometimes reckless, but by-Yesenin "unspeakable and gentle. Such is the credo of his Russian dream.

"There is something powerful its gentleness, that is, leaks, shines in the frescoes of Andrei Rublev, - says the artist. - Look in the eyes of his saints, its prophets and the righteous. Immediately noticeable how much they differ from the images of Byzantine art (the same Theophanes the Greek - Andrei Rublev's teacher), which gave us the canons, the right and the installation of the first Russian artists. For those living Rublyovskie frescoes echoed and respond to subsequent generations of Russian artists. Echo is then die out, it became louder, but never disappeared and will not disappear.

Author: Vladimir Mekhontsev, sob. corr. "DM", Paris

Снегов (02.05.2012)
Старый 04.01.2009, 17:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,208 раз(а) в 1,926 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Цитата:
Сообщение от fborth Посмотреть сообщение
What do you say?
Always nice to see when the artist honors and respects the culture and traditions of its people. Maybe there is an excessive fascination with the number of characters in the paintings, but in general his painting made a good impression.

SergeiSK вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо SergeiSK за это полезное сообщение:
Снегов (02.05.2012)
Старый 04.01.2009, 18:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Пользователь

По умолчанию Triptych Georgy Shishkin "Blessed Russia"

Вложение 96485

"... The paradox is that I have always felt themselves to be Europeans, the realization that I was a Russian painter, came to me just in France. Every country has - its own characteristics. In Russia, for example, touch the trees to the sky is not as in Western Europe, do not float the clouds, the air is different. As a child I spent much time in the woods and garden, we have grass - and they grow differently, and that they engender popular designs, patterns and embroidery. all relatives and merges into something in common, and affects the sensible soul of an artist, which is formed in this environment. And that something is deposited in mind: this was only important that it did not disappear under the influence of seductive beautiful discoveries in other regions, which may well occupy the imagination of the artist, to make people forget where he was born. I, thanks to my ancestors had the good fortune to live in nature: garden, garden, work continued on the ground. Tarkovsky is such a moment: in the garden table, the wind shakes the bushes and falls off the table lamp, the branches bend, Twilight. It is so familiar and close, this magical and inexplicable moment associated with the magic of nature. Despite the fact that I went through all the stages, and hobbies of the European school, I was sitting inside a feeling that has to pass through all the rest, and France began to appear the picture on a Russian theme .

I wanted to express the spiritual essence of the people, then filling that is inherent in our land. I think that the Russian character is closer still gentleness, daydreaming, rather than rollicking and breadth of revelry.

In a series of "Russian Dreams" are also very important for me to work under the general title "Legend of the Invisible City of Kitezh. They embody the dream of the Russian people about the society, full of universal harmony.

I tried to create, find your beautiful language. The ways in which I work with pastels, other artists have not yet met. I get a different surface, allowing the layers to make and maintain the transparency of layers of pastel, which is usually used as the covering material. This technique allows me to write pastels large formats "- Georgy Shishkin, excerpts from the interview," Russian Thought ", Paris. http://www.rusmysl.com/archiv/index....;catid=33. htm
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: triptich_schischkin.jpg
Просмотров: 830
Размер:	42.2 Кб
ID:	96486  

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fborth за это полезное сообщение:
Евгений (13.11.2011), Снегов (02.05.2012)
Старый 06.01.2009, 21:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Пользователь

I want to tell you that the artist George Shishkin - a citizen of Russia, who lives in Moscow. Another would be in his place would have to get a French passport. And he did not do that, he does not need. Prince of Monaco gave him a residence permit. It makes use of free movement in Europe.

According to the artist, namely in France, in Paris - the center of arts and entertainment industry - he was conscious of being a Russian artist.
Meetings with the "old Russian", to preserve the Russian culture away from Russia, gave him a new impetus to continue its cycle of "Russian Dreams".

As far as I know, George Shishkin's paintings are in museums, for example: the State Art Gallery in Yekaterinburg (where he was born), the Theater Museum in St. Petersburg, the Museum of Opera and Ballet Theater in Yekaterinburg, in the museum Uralmashzavod in the museum theater music. Comedy in Yekaterinburg in the Ural State. Conservatory of Central House of Arts in Moscow, as well as - in private collections in Russia and abroad: British Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Albert of Monaco, Maestro Luciano Pavarotti, Lord Alistair Makalpayna, brothers, Lords of David and Frederick Barclay, Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, President of the United Arab Emirates.
(If someone knows where else, add, please)

Georgy Shishkin has been actively involved in charity to benefit children in Russia.

I heard that the artist wanted to make a big exhibition in Moscow and in Russia's cities.

Старый 06.01.2009, 21:16 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Старожил

Поблагодарили 428 раз(а) в 146 сообщениях

Цитата:
another in his place would have to get a French passport. And he did not do that, he does not need. .
Living in Monaco is not seeking to acquire French nationality, otherwise they will have to pay taxes. Russia's citizens with a residence permit in Monaco do not pay taxes
Georgui CHICHKINE
http://www.annuairedesartistes.mc/artiste.php?art=21

IrinaC вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.01.2009, 21:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Пользователь

As far as I know, Monaco had no purpose in the life of this artist, who was looking for a place where he can work - it happened so. His participation in philanthropy is much more than any it the taxes.

He once said that if he once had a studio in Russia, and nowhere to go.

I appreciate talent in Russia? Here's a new topic for discussion.

Снегов (02.05.2012)
Старый 06.01.2009, 22:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,167 раз(а) в 1,669 сообщениях

Цитата:
I appreciate the talents in Russia? Here's a new topic for discussion.
Value, after the death. But you I do not want. R old.

dedulya37 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.01.2009, 22:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Старожил

Поблагодарили 428 раз(а) в 146 сообщениях

Цитата:
As far as I know, Monaco had no purpose in the life of this artist, who was looking for a place where he can work - it happened so. His participation in philanthropy is much more than any it the taxes.

He once said that if he once had a studio in Russia, and nowhere to go.

I appreciate talent in Russia? Here's a new topic for discussion.

Charity snizhaet taxes, we always come a receipt, which we attach to the documents on taxes
but of course, this does not detract from the artist's talent He only wrote a pastel?

IrinaC вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.01.2009, 23:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Пользователь

Experimenting in various techniques, from 1980 Georgy Shishkin preferred pastels. In 1983, he invented an original method of preparing the ground under the bed, guaranteeing them a strong grip. This method allowed the artist to enhance the capacity of pastels and have unusual qualities of painting, using large format.

It is interesting to see how it works Georgy Shishkin. Unusually. Both hands, rubbing the paint with a flourish with his fingers. Charms. Just the magic of some sort. Painting it comes from the color of the vortex, which the artist transforms into abstract compositions of color spots. These spots ... suddenly begin to live their lives. Spots suggest the artist characters who are gradually appearing on the canvas.

The artist himself describes this way: "In my work I should be open and focused at the same time. For me it's like a prayer ... I love this feeling of uncertainty. The characters show through as if they were already there, in the depths of the picture, as if I just help them out. It's like opening.

Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fborth за это полезное сообщение:
artleshik (03.05.2012), tchaika (30.10.2009), Евгений (13.11.2011), Снегов (02.05.2012)
Ответ