Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Discuss the Site and the Forum
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Discuss the Site and the Forum Questions, requests, suggestions, criticism, complaints, etc.

Результаты опроса: Нужны ли пользовательские блоги на форуме? (см. сообщение #76)
Нужны 12 44.44%
Не нужны 6 22.22%
Я буду вести блог 2 7.41%
Я не буду вести блог 7 25.93%
Я буду оставлять комментарии в блогах 5 18.52%
Я не буду оставлять комментарии в блогах 1 3.70%
Опрос с выбором нескольких вариантов ответа. Голосовавшие: 27. Вы ещё не голосовали в этом опросе

Закрытая тема

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 02.01.2009, 01:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,452 раз(а) в 384 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
По умолчанию Ideal forum: utopia or ...

Happy New Year!
Love, happiness, great achievements!

Two quotes instead of the epigraph:
Цитата:
Сообщение от Allena Посмотреть сообщение
Here, at the forum itself had the absolutely unique community not just professional but also very enthusiastic people. This enthusiasm sometimes plays with us a very bad joke, emotions are overlapped, and for personal artistic preferences, unfortunately, suddenly blurred identity of the interlocutor.

Everyone has something to tell all the people literate. That being said here, or in a book does not read - because this experience is life! Just think: no publication where it is so compact would be collected by such unique information on such a huge number of areas of art. Yes, and answer the questions people in the know!

... Everyone on the forum is interesting, everyone - is necessary! And those who have long since come, and newcomers, since only newbies can ask questions that bewilders most-most

Honestly, very banal and even a little embarrassed to talk here about the culture of the dispute and that any opinion can be expressed so as not to offend his interlocutor. ...

Let's put up, just to tolerate, not to offend anyone ...
Цитата:
Сообщение от Admin
To be honest, when we opened the site and forum, nine months ago, we assumed all - that there will be attendance, will not be active at the forum, do not come educated and knowledgeable people will not be interesting discussions ... But the fact that the forum will be the main problem is not so, and regularly flashes of scandals, and that will always have to "steal" their members and to persuade them to behave properly - this we could not imagine.

I just thought about this subject, which, inter alia, intended to draw attention to a forum to shape the dangers lying in wait, when there was a known conflict events. These incidents have been accompanied by calls for "Let's live together", under which are ready to subscribe absolutely everything.
Alas, this consensus does not guarantee against the recurrence of crises. Because the cause of the contradictions are objective, the forum participants - real people, and effective moderating large network communities - a headache for even the most intelligent managers.

Nevertheless, it is not benadezhno.
I believe that you can create a system of coordination between the administration and the active nucleus forumchan that will ensure sustainable development forum, and the good communication and a positive balance of interests of members, which is not reduced to the next "victory of Communism."

Let us remember the immortal klasciku ( "Sun City", "Brave New World", "How do we reorganize the Workers'", ...) and dream about the ideal forum.

If any part of forumchan try to look at this community and its problems of the eyes of an architect or artist, the clouds on the horizon will be collected less frequently, and the sun will shine brighter.

Читать дальше... 
Unfortunately, I do not know how to avoid a sizeable zanudstva the transition to the technical details of the project to translate the dream into an epic.
Because the project has structural, technical, organizational, managerial, informational, ideological, ethical aspects - and it's not a full list ... Gloom.
Can so all this "bury", which will be not to art.
Blame these problems on the admins? Good idea, but whether they possess a perfect Zen art of cotton with one hand?

As a compromise, try to provide a very general outline of the vision problems in general - that intuitive basis, without a review based on its approach to particular questions may seem extravagant.

In a nutshell - it multidiskursny synergetic approach in relation to the forum as a complex nonlinear dynamic system.

In practice, this means in particular the following.
The forum in a process of self-organization, and non-destructive control forum is only possible in a symbiotic relationship with these processes.
The Forum is based on maintaining a thin delicate balance between chaos and order. It is a little upset this balance, and months of efforts by many people to improve and promote the network share will go down the drain. For a cascade of growing crisis will often do the one and only "pushes" events.
The more popular and increasingly will be a resource, the harder it will be to avoid the regressive processes.
Constructing a formal model of the life of this community in order to predict and control is unrealistic.
Ironically, the most effective way for sustainable development of a dynamic forum - the cultivation of the irrational "intuitive wisdom" - and not only and not by the admin ...
Proc from the ability to see the processes taking place at the forum in different categorical systems (multidiskursnost ") - the same as that of the transition in geometry from the Cartesian to polar coordinates in the visual arts - from direct to reverse perspective, etc. Ie for some incredibly intricate "Gordian knot" can not find a clear and dramatic denouement.

Phew. Today all.

Shl
Finally one practical suggestion - from the number of easily implementable.

How to equip hell?

Читать дальше... 
At most forums have nether world, where sending sinners, and who represent all sorts of bad words - flood, etc.

Recently a tender version of the "lower world" - "Pavilion" was added (suggested by the participants themselves) terrible - "squabbling."

At first glance - it is a humane action. Convicted of malicious Flaming or thuggish behavior are sent to purgatory, and not just in the eternal "bath".

On the second and third glance, this - a mistake.
Respected and respectable forum that has a relationship to the world of art in general ought not to show the world the presence of a prison structure - boards antipocheta.

And where to find out the relationship?
After all, circumstances sometimes forced to such a clarification is not only "fans sort things out", but "nelyubiteley, whose reputation has been hurt in an unfair public announcement. Explained only through lichku - hence implicitly recognize the validity of reproach in his address, or "swallow" an insult.
Often the exchange of two or three replicas of exhaust question. And if the spat becomes chronic?

Here needs a "hell". But in any case not under the name "squabbling."

First, not every disassembly a squabble. Involuntarily resentful man had to try to restore justice, and his emotional "pravdoiskatelstvo" will, in turn, considered as a confirmation of ugly character, and off they'd go to vlot ban.

Secondly, in any infighting, there is more or less guilty party. Both are stamped, "hell-raiser."

Thirdly, the name of "squabbling" is so skewed in relation to the names of other sections that are involuntarily attracted to him attention. It is elementary law of advertising.

Fourth, the admin goes to the role of the magistrate, and people are fallible. As the admin - the symbol of the forum, unpopular decisions inflict damage the prestige of the forum. There is a royal affair. After archetype requires that "the omnipresent and omnipotent" was also "all-good." Options permescheniya in this section, DB transmitted "boyars" - Moderator, or regulated community.

Section title should be emotionally neutral.
"Разборки", "strife", "altercation", etc. - No good.

I propose - "Differences" - "the place to find out and conduct personal conversations that are not of interest to other participants of the forum or detrimental to the reputation of the forum.

Best of all, if for guests and for new members, not made a single post, this section would be invisible.

In addition, after a burst of emotion, people tend to quickly withdraw and then regretted the incident. It is desirable to limit the term of placement of posts in this section a month. Then it is interesting only to lovers of fried.

Art-lover вне форума  
Эти 21 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Art-lover за это полезное сообщение:
Admin (02.01.2009), Allena (12.01.2009), dedulya37 (02.01.2009), Glasha (02.01.2009), Grigory (02.01.2009), iside (31.12.2009), Jasmin (14.08.2009), K-Maler (08.05.2009), LCR (02.01.2009), nikola (02.01.2009), OlgaV (02.01.2009), qwerty (02.01.2009), Samvel (03.01.2009), Sandro (02.01.2009), uriart (02.01.2009), Veronic (09.05.2009), voloviks (08.05.2009), Zenia (02.01.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (02.01.2009), манна (08.05.2009), Самвел (02.01.2009)
Старый 02.01.2009, 11:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Administrator

Поблагодарили 2,434 раз(а) в 632 сообщениях

Serious study. Thanks.

Regarding the renaming of "squabbling" in the "Differences" - do not think you should do. The name "differences" does not cause such a pronounced antipathy, as "squabbling." А это значит, что раздел "Разногласия" не будет восприниматься как нечто недостойное, куда попадать зазорно. Thus, lost all of its educational value.

And read what they write in "intrigues", normal man does not want. Personally not me this is absolutely interesting, I look at this section only with the positions moderator. And write to the "bickering", I guess nobody wants. So the differences should fade away by themselves.

Yes, the existence of such a section in the general list section of the forum is some internal protest at the new visitors, but it is a forced decision, which reflects the real situation on the forum and testifies to the existence and such - an unpleasant and unattractive side of forum life. In any case, people quickly understand what was going on, and interest in reading "squabbling" in normal people does not arise.

And even if someone unjustly wronged, then answer this offender in the same way does not necessarily. We move an incorrect message in the "bickering" - and it will be sufficient expression of the relationship forum for such statements. This will all see and the person who wrote it, I think, will not by itself, and the next time he is likely to be behaving more correctly.

Regarding whether or not to delete after a while the message of "squabbling" - let's see. I have not yet formed views on the matter. Perhaps, for people who realized their wrong and ceased to offend others, it makes sense to do. In any case, should take some time to understand it. And I think a month is not enough.

Admin вне форума  
Эти 8 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Admin за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (12.01.2009), Art-lover (03.01.2009), K-Maler (08.05.2009), nikola (03.01.2009), Samvel (03.01.2009), SergeiSK (03.01.2009), Евгений (02.01.2009), олег назаров (04.06.2009)
Старый 02.01.2009, 19:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 276 раз(а) в 94 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Zenia с помощью Skype™
Thumbs up :-)

I think it is not necessary to divide reality into the virtual and real. Forum is part of real life, though we communicate here virtually. But men are alive ....

What is the "squabbling" only reflects the fact that this part of reality! And where did you see living life without a certain amount of squabbling?

I was once one forum, which I read every day, now two: shy:
In astrological forum storming pohleschsche! But the chances that people will get there ... hmmm put it mildly ... inadequate, much more than here. So if you correlate the percentage of squabbling in real life and here, so here peace and quiet: D: D: D: D

Zenia вне форума  
Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Zenia за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (02.01.2009), leopol (06.09.2009), uriart (02.01.2009), Veronic (09.05.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (02.01.2009), манна (08.05.2009), олег назаров (04.06.2009)
Старый 02.01.2009, 22:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,169 раз(а) в 901 сообщениях

but in my opinion, the author may himself remove his "masterpieces" from the "squabbling" At least I have his removed without problems.: shy:

Tana вне форума  
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Tana за это полезное сообщение:
Art-lover (03.01.2009)
Старый 02.01.2009, 22:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Цитата:
On the astrological forum storming pohleschsche!
Wow. And what was predicted in 2009?

Go onegdot from Zadornov - Americans learned that bin Laden is hiding in Russia. They are identified after they saw Pavel Globa's speech on television.

Konstantin вне форума  
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
Zenia (02.01.2009)
Старый 02.01.2009, 23:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Бывалый

: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

Well what Globo can frighten children, it is probably not a secret, but here, if you can call what he is engaged in astrology, is another question, not for this forum.

As for predictions: in my next year, in general, better past. Although of course the crisis has bounced back completely. But, whether it will affect the finances? The last time a similar situation in the sky in the years 1965-66 and the crisis has affected the ideology so that the 68-year has become a household word and symbolizes the hippie movement and student unrest. In my opinion this is reflected in contemporary art. Immenno so I personally would be interesting to see what is happening in the world of contemporary art.
I work with youth and see that they do not understand art, which is valuable and ineresnym my colleagues who are in fact typical of the sixties generation here in Denmark (in order not to speak for the whole of Europe)

Zenia вне форума  
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Zenia за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (08.05.2009), олег назаров (04.06.2009)
Старый 03.01.2009, 00:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Zenia Посмотреть сообщение
that 68-year has become a household word and symbolizes the hippie movement and student unrest.
And I have the 68th with Prague and tanks to mind.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума  
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (08.05.2009)
Старый 03.01.2009, 01:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Бывалый

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
I've got the 68th with Prague and tanks to mind.
Well, this, too ..... The question of scale and local features. To the flowers, to whom the tanks ....

Zenia вне форума  
Старый 03.01.2009, 01:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,208 раз(а) в 1,926 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Цитата:
Сообщение от Zenia Посмотреть сообщение
68-year has become a household word and symbolizes the hippie movement and student unrest. In my opinion this is reflected in contemporary art. Immenno so I personally would be interesting to see what is happening in the world of contemporary art.
I agree with you. Likely priorities in the art will be replaced. In Russia so clearly. Awarding prizes im.Kandinskogo - this is only the beginning. And history has repeated properties, so that it is possible that future years will be the priority for art, which is now rejected by many. And this "new art" would be forgotten the old ...
In Europe, the change will be too, but without the romantic hippie. On horseback okazutsya immigrants and the marginalized. Recent developments in Greece is also a beginning. There, the police killing of a teenager was little excuse, causes the other.

SergeiSK вне форума  
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо SergeiSK за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (14.09.2011), Veronic (09.05.2009), Zenia (03.01.2009)
Старый 03.01.2009, 01:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Бывалый

Цитата:
Сообщение от SergeiSK Посмотреть сообщение
I agree with you. Likely priorities in the art will be replaced. In Russia so clearly. ...
Цитата:
In Europe, the change will be too, but without the romantic hippie. On horseback okazutsya immigrants and the marginalized. Recent developments in Greece is also a beginning. There, the police killing of a teenager was little excuse, causes the other.
The fact that the murder of a teenager was "straw" reshape the camel's back, it's true.
As for outsiders will not agree.

A few weeks ago was with uchenikammi in Louisiana. Danish Museum of Modern Art. They exhibited Per Kirkeby (one of the most expensive of nynezhivuschih artists, colorist) At the opposite end of the museum was an exhibition of Japanese Manga. How do you think that it was interesting to my students? Age from 17 to ..... approximately 25 -30 .... ?

The only thing I can say that I, too, more on the soul manga ;-) If you compare ....

Yes, we must move on ðóñêèé that article that I wrote under the influence .... : shy:

PS: It looks like I am again not in the subject ..... Well, what to do with innate anarchism?

Zenia вне форума  
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Zenia за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (12.01.2009), Sandro (03.01.2009)
Закрытая тема