Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Buy / Sell > Sell
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Sell Sale of artworks.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 04.12.2009, 19:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 412 раз(а) в 145 сообщениях
По умолчанию Mikhail Vrubel

Watercolor, pencil 10-18,5. Sketch painting
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Изображение 201.jpg
Просмотров: 590
Размер:	329.6 Кб
ID:	517962   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Изображение 206.jpg
Просмотров: 533
Размер:	148.5 Кб
ID:	517972   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Изображение 209.jpg
Просмотров: 475
Размер:	159.5 Кб
ID:	518032   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Изображение 213.jpg
Просмотров: 440
Размер:	185.6 Кб
ID:	518042  

яков вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо яков за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (06.12.2009)
Старый 04.12.2009, 20:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,878 раз(а) в 698 сообщениях

I can not judge itself watercolor, signed, let it do more experienced. However, the frame leads to certain reflections. Sam Frames beautiful, old, it seems, from that time. But striking that the frame (it's not for anybody else, but for Vrubel! - And therefore made an unusually wide for a watercolor) is made quite casually - coordination of relief at the juncture of the poor, the angles of joints, drank inaccurate. Then existing masters, actually I worked much neater. And the board somehow looks like a canvas.

Amateur вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Amateur за это полезное сообщение:
ART investor (04.12.2009)
Старый 04.12.2009, 20:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Бывалый

Цитата:
Сообщение от Amateur Посмотреть сообщение
I can not judge itself watercolor, signature, let it do more experienced. However, the frame leads to certain reflections. Sam Frames beautiful, old, it seems, from that time. But striking that the frame (it's not for anybody else, but for Vrubel! - And therefore made an unusually wide for a watercolor) is made quite casually - coordination of relief at the juncture of the poor, the angles of joints, drank inaccurate. Then existing masters, actually I worked much neater. And the board somehow looks like a canvas. Contemporary design, or ...
The frame was cracked, it has repeatedly tried to strengthen casually, with joints and is now falling off the old sealant, and the old board early 20-to veka.Rabota drawn on paper and glued to nemu.Spasibo.

Старый 04.12.2009, 21:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 11,835 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8

Цитата:
Сообщение от yaks Посмотреть сообщение
The frame was cracked, it has repeatedly tried to strengthen casually, with joints and is now falling off the old sealant, and the old board early 20-to veka.Rabota drawn on paper and glued to nemu.Spasibo.

And how do you explain the asymmetry of the ornament frame and his inconsistency at the joints. Although, of course, is secondary evidence in relation to the image itself.

Тютчев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (02.04.2012)
Старый 04.12.2009, 21:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,955 раз(а) в 1,453 сообщениях

In the "complicated" Framed asymmetry of the ornament at the junction of the normal case.
However, there are "unwritten laws", such as experts in such a pattern is not used in the frame of a relatively small works.
Or enter /use the overhead "leaves" covering their asymmetric junction.
I really like the pattern of the frame itself is symmetrical pattern - the alternation: two "ax" + a "spearhead"
However, the one who made the frame did not take care of the symmetry is not in one of the four sides.
Or savings, or both must .
To work, this philosophy has no direct relationship.

sergejnowo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо sergejnowo за это полезное сообщение:
ART investor (04.12.2009), PAGANEL (06.12.2009), SAH (04.12.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (04.12.2009), яков (04.12.2009)
Старый 04.12.2009, 21:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Бывалый

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tjutchev Посмотреть сообщение
And how do you explain the asymmetry of the ornament frame and his inconsistency at the joints. Although, of course, is secondary evidence in relation to the image itself.
For sure the frame is old baguette cut which, as now collected in the frame, is the coincidence of the ornament nobody zabotitsya.Na joints was putty which crumbled. My opinion is that when the sticks with a pattern to the cardboard, then assembled the frame, ie early 20 th century and of course not personally Vrubel.

Старый 04.12.2009, 21:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,878 раз(а) в 698 сообщениях

Цитата:
For sure the frame is an old baguette.
With this kind of all agree.
Цитата:
who were cut, as now
But it is not. Then the wizard (even carpenters, even the manufacturers of bricks) valued his good name and create things on which he was not ashamed to subscribe, and not simply "cut grandmother. Do not compare the then and present self-esteem bagetchikov when
Цитата:
now on the coincidence of the ornament nobody cares.

Amateur вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.12.2009, 22:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от sergejnowo Посмотреть сообщение
I really like the pattern of the frame itself is symmetrical pattern - the alternation: two "ax" + a "spearhead"
However, the one who made the frame did not take care of the symmetry is not in one of the four sides.
Nobody wrote about the asymmetrical pattern of the ornament. I just pointed out that the ornament was skewed by the assembly of the frame. That is, are facing each other of the frame is not mirrored in each of the four parts are not observed symmetry, which is inherent in the figure of the ornament. So I said the same thing, but in other words ...

Цитата:
Сообщение от yak Посмотреть сообщение
For certain frame is old baguette cut which, as now collected in the frame, is the coincidence of the ornament nobody zabotitsya.Na joints was putty which crumbled. My opinion is that when the sticks with a pattern to the cardboard, then and assembled the frame, ie, in the early 20 th century and of course not personally VRUBEL.
When such a scale failure at the joints are very conspicuous and can not be considered a professional decision. Now, yes, and perhaps then things differently, but this did not prove that it is correct.

But all this does not matter ... the tenth frame work ... Who knows whom, and under what circumstances had to make just such a frame. Although the course during the life of an artist of his work was valued ... And as it is difficult to imagine that for Vrubel frame made of scraps ... It is difficult, but nonetheless, it is possible ... The main thing after all the image itself!

Цитата:
Сообщение от yaks, 762,811
... and of course not personally VRUBEL.
Personally VRUBEL? Why do you think that I have a vivid imagination?

Последний раз редактировалось Тютчев; 04.12.2009 в 22:08.
Santa (02.04.2012)
Старый 04.12.2009, 22:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Бывалый

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tjutchev Посмотреть сообщение
No one wrote about the asymmetrical pattern of the ornament. I just pointed out that the ornament was skewed by the assembly of the frame. That is, are facing each other of the frame is not mirrored in each of the four parts are not observed symmetry, which is inherent in the figure of the ornament. So I said the same thing, but in other words ...

When such a scale failure at the joints are very conspicuous and can not be considered a professional decision. Now, yes, and perhaps then things differently, but this did not prove that it is correct.

But all this does not matter ... the tenth frame work ... Who knows whom, and under what circumstances had to make just such a frame. Although the course during the life of an artist of his work was valued ... And as it is difficult to imagine that for Vrubel frame made of scraps ... It is difficult, but nonetheless, it is possible ... The main thing after all the image itself!

Personally VRUBEL? Why do you think that I have a vivid imagination?!
I did not mean eto.Dumayu that during his lifetime, this figure was leaf in any part of the album artist, and only then was priklein on this board and inserted into the frame of a man is not known how to relate to the artist

Старый 04.12.2009, 22:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Гуру

yak, looked once more work Vrubel (I have a 4-D different editions) and not yet found anything similar, unfortunately. You are someone of the experts testified this work?

Signed by the way, is also not very much and looks like a reference signature Vrubel.

Added after 26 minutes
Here's another 5-SW prolistnul booklet, but also nothing like ...

Последний раз редактировалось Тютчев; 04.12.2009 в 22:53. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Santa (02.04.2012)
Ответ