|
|||||||
| Import / Export Discuss the transportation of artworks across the border (customs, transporting, etc.) |
![]() |
|
|
Опции темы | Опции просмотра |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #53 |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 19.05.2008
Сообщений: 2,976
Спасибо: 9,079
Поблагодарили 4,731 раз(а) в 1,133 сообщениях
Репутация: 7675
|
Oily, most importantly, pooptimistichney and sure-thing something right
|
|
|
|
| Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Glasha за это полезное сообщение: | DSF (22.11.2008) |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #54 |
|
Местный
Регистрация: 23.09.2008
Сообщений: 163
Спасибо: 70
Поблагодарили 187 раз(а) в 69 сообщениях
Репутация: 679
|
OlgaV,
This is one of the women's privilege to be nothing sure, at any time when needed :-) (sorry for the sarcasm, Alaverdi :-)) At the moment I am in town hero, Vienna, Moscow will be 28 numbers on arrival immediately begin docked oval table :-) By the way, here, now, Gallery Collection, an exhibition Vangoga. Never seen him in such numbers, virtually all known things are on display. The exhibition will run until 08.12.08 To all recommend. |
|
|
|
| Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Art Consulting за это полезное сообщение: |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #55 | |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 20.03.2008
Сообщений: 8,085
Спасибо: 3,353
Поблагодарили 25,449 раз(а) в 5,540 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 250
Репутация: 23530
|
Цитата:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #56 |
|
Местный
Регистрация: 23.09.2008
Сообщений: 163
Спасибо: 70
Поблагодарили 187 раз(а) в 69 сообщениях
Репутация: 679
|
Vladimir,
It is surprising how Fross managed to photograph at the exhibition, I made the remark at the entrance and asked to remove the camera I was carrying in his hand. At the entrance and in front of each room hung with icons crossed out a camera. Yesterday Proun Gallery opened an exhibition Pirosmani. Very emotional thing. After us six times in a row, different people were carrying the same poor nor innocent, bear, quite gaudy painted a few years ago (as evidenced Chemistry), I lost faith that the market can meet genuine Pirosmani . Yesterday, I again found faith, very naive, pure and spiritual thing (purely personal impression). Nevertheless, let us return to our sheep, I phoned with the curator of high school, she was Wednesday Thursday will understand your schedule and give us the delta by the date and time of the round table. We agreed that substantive discussions will deal with the law on import-export, she said that they have a positive practice changes in documents outside the time limit. This means that the real opportunity to make changes to the law exists. As soon as I get information, we'll start to agree the date and time. [color="# 666686"]Posted 6 minutes[/color] OlgaV, It all happened before. We offer a choice of 10, 16, 17, 18 November. Time until you can choose any convenient to us. Place presumably. M. Revolution Square 109012, Moscow, St. Nicholas Street, Building 17, floor 1 |
|
|
|
| Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Art Consulting за это полезное сообщение: | Glasha (03.12.2008) |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #57 |
|
Местный
Регистрация: 23.09.2008
Сообщений: 163
Спасибо: 70
Поблагодарили 187 раз(а) в 69 сообщениях
Репутация: 679
|
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I propose to set up a meeting on December 18 12.00. Who can join? While the time and date can be selected, I also equally satisfied and 17 and 18 and 19. Waiting for you to confirm or correct. On materials, it looks. Graduate School for approval passed regulations that I post on the forum. We agree that in principle they have their own place (except for regulations on the arms, which I understand will be ready to discuss and refine those of you who are interested in this) if that will change the basic law, without which they (the regulations), in fact, do not work. And along with the regulations will send the proposal to adjust the law. I will try to form a pre-proposal based on your statements in this post and send it to you to the wolves. I think that the next round table will be already in the building MKRF. [color="# 666686"]Added after 4 minutes[/color] Girls, especially the elegant, allowed much of what is forbidden to mere mortals (for men) :-) |
|
|
|
| Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Art Consulting за это полезное сообщение: |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #59 |
|
Гуру
|
seem to be suitable, and how many people from our forum took up?
__________________
До меня мир рисовали таким, как его видят. Я рисую так, как его мыслю. (с) Пикассо. |
|
|
|
| Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Meister за это полезное сообщение: | Art Consulting (05.12.2008) |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #60 |
|
Местный
Регистрация: 23.09.2008
Сообщений: 163
Спасибо: 70
Поблагодарили 187 раз(а) в 69 сообщениях
Репутация: 679
|
OlgaV,
So, schedule meetings on December 18 12.00. Who will meet in order and we will discuss, other than the forum, I invited several people from the community. I do hope to be able to join us on the other forum members. [color="# 666686"]Added after 4 minutes[/color] Meister, If you can attend, then Olga and you not believing me. :-) |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Метки |
| importation and exportation |
|
|
Похожие темы
|
||||
| Тема | Автор | Разделы | Ответов | Последние сообщения |
| Articles on the import and export of cultural property | Admin | Import / Export | 15 | 14.11.2018 16:05 |
| I propose to enter comments to articles | JM-G | Discuss the Site and the Forum | 5 | 22.05.2008 16:21 |