Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Discuss the Site and the Forum
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Discuss the Site and the Forum Questions, requests, suggestions, criticism, complaints, etc.

Закрытая тема

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 22.05.2008, 13:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 48 раз(а) в 22 сообщениях
По умолчанию I propose to enter comments to articles

In the "New Articles" and "News" propose to introduce the option "Add comment". I read a lot of foreign news sites everywhere have this option. People are sometimes very useful information in the commentaries say. Also the reaction of people in the news, you can keep track of which topics most interest and how to write more. And, of course, interesting to read other people's opinions. site will become even more modern and interactive.

JM-G вне форума  
Старый 22.05.2008, 13:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Administrator

Поблагодарили 2,434 раз(а) в 632 сообщениях

The issue is very controversial - whether you want to do it. Site - it is not a blog and forum. Show it to people's views of the parties is not always wise, since those opinions may be, at a minimum, incompetent and, moreover, formulated by illiterate (in all respects). If all this be in such form displayed on the site, then the part it will look as if the creators of the site share the view of a feedback. And this is often not true. And, besides, illiterate made in respect of language of thought, but also recorded with a mass of errors, does not decorate the site and provides visitors a negative opinion of him.

So personally I am against this approach. All materials for the site very carefully prepared and before publication to undergo severe tests. And zamusorivat site is confusing and no one knows whence the undertaken information clearly should not be.

For any discussions and there is just this forum. Forum - this is really a platform for expression of any opinion, including the critical ones. And the ratio of visitors to the written on the forum certainly not be carried over to the creators of the site, and it will be perceived as the opinion of interested, but from people not related to the creation of the content of the main site.

It is my deep conviction that this is the right approach.

Admin вне форума  
Старый 22.05.2008, 14:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 48 раз(а) в 22 сообщениях

For example, the site artnewspaper.com, as on many other sites, there is an option "leave a comment", and there are usually enough people to express their views in detail. is very interesting. not necessarily the same only incompetent people will write. sometimes comments are useful - helps to look at the problems addressed in the article, from an unexpected quarter. and comments indicate the mistakes made by the author (even the best writers sometimes make mistakes, and the old woman is proruha).
and about the fact that illiterate comments will be associated with the creators of the site - I do not know, personally I have such associations would never have arisen.
forum is also needed, but he has little other function. forum suggests it is communication. ie, every sentence is expected some reaction. and comments - it is not communication, it is simply an opinion that a person has entered, not assuming that it is followed by the answer. but the format of the commentary states that this opinion will pay attention.

JM-G вне форума  
Старый 22.05.2008, 14:29 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Administrator

JM-G, thanks for your suggestion, we will discuss and inform about the results.

Admin вне форума  
Старый 22.05.2008, 14:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,996 раз(а) в 1,037 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Meister с помощью ICQ

Way, I support the JM-G, I like this idea. Moreover, to avoid littering, which is afraid of Admin, propose to make available to read news commentary could only be, if you click on the word "Comments". Thus, people can leave their opinion about a specific news, and it will not prevent others from reading the news.

Meister вне форума  
Старый 22.05.2008, 16:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Administrator

And yet, I'm against. As a minimum, for security reasons. This loophole immediately begin to use spammers to uncontrolled place on the site's own advertisements. Such comments are not posted without prior moderation. This immediately discourage readers every desire that any comment. See no way out. Yes, and I do not see much need for this feature. Use the forum, you can write whatever you want (within reason, of course).

Admin вне форума  
Закрытая тема