Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Import / Export
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Import / Export Discuss the transportation of artworks across the border (customs, transporting, etc.)

 
 
Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 02.12.2008, 22:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Местный
 
Аватар для Art Consulting
 
Регистрация: 23.09.2008
Сообщений: 163
Спасибо: 70
Поблагодарили 187 раз(а) в 69 сообщениях
Репутация: 679
По умолчанию

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I propose to set up a meeting on December 18 12.00. Who can join? While the time and date can be selected, I also equally satisfied and 17 and 18 and 19. Waiting for you to confirm or correct.
On materials, it looks.
Graduate School for approval passed regulations that I post on the forum. We agree that in principle they have their own place (except for regulations on the arms, which I understand will be ready to discuss and refine those of you who are interested in this) if that will change the basic law, without which they (the regulations), in fact, do not work. And along with the regulations will send the proposal to adjust the law. I will try to form a pre-proposal based on your statements in this post and send it to you to the wolves. I think that the next round table will be already in the building MKRF.

[color="# 666686"]Added after 4 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
Сообщение от OlgaV Посмотреть сообщение
P.S.
And the camera seems to be better in a handbag, and the more elegant, more chances to make good photographs. Thank Frosya!
Girls, especially the elegant, allowed much of what is forbidden to mere mortals (for men) :-)



Art Consulting вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Art Consulting за это полезное сообщение:
 

Метки
importation and exportation


Ваши права в разделе
Вы не можете создавать новые темы
Вы не можете отвечать в темах
Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения

BB коды Вкл.
Смайлы Вкл.
[IMG] код Вкл.
HTML код Выкл.

Быстрый переход

Похожие темы
Тема Автор Разделы Ответов Последние сообщения
Articles on the import and export of cultural property Admin Import / Export 15 14.11.2018 16:05
I propose to enter comments to articles JM-G Discuss the Site and the Forum 5 22.05.2008 16:21




Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 21:04.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Перевод: zCarot