|
|||||||
| Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”. |
|
|
Опции темы | Опции просмотра |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #13 |
|
Banned
Регистрация: 25.07.2009
Адрес: Россия, Москва
Сообщений: 875
Спасибо: 1,092
Поблагодарили 1,381 раз(а) в 500 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 12
Репутация: 2191
|
Sorry, what you're talking about for so long? I do not even know such an artist - that he did?
PS. I know, I know, you really do not worry. And again we return to the topic of my "favorite" Amer. "art" ... This forum is mainly gathered artists and art dealers, well eschu strangers and casual visitors, which I currently do not consider. Who among you believes Hirst talent? What a conversation - about art or about marketing? Interviews for the Ukrainian newspaper demonstrates excellent X - like you're stupid, and I work part time on this as I can. |
|
|
|
| Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Черномашенцев Владимир за это полезное сообщение: | адамович (20.08.2009) |
|
|
Похожие темы
|
||||
| Тема | Автор | Разделы | Ответов | Последние сообщения |
| Degenerate Art? Art of degenerates! | Nedogonov | Art Kaleidoscope | 469 | 15.06.2015 09:22 |
| Art Sets and kinetic art | LCR | Contemporary Art all over the world | 2 | 26.08.2011 09:46 |
| Modern art is intended only to ensure that plunge the viewer into shock | LCR | Art Kaleidoscope | 96 | 01.10.2010 22:45 |
| Maria Baibakov: "I want to perceive contemporary art without names' | gans | Art Kaleidoscope | 4 | 26.07.2009 15:25 |
| The exhibition "Art about Art" in SRM, the Marble Palace | Mark | Exhibitions and events | 0 | 21.05.2009 07:34 |