Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Auctions
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Auctions Discuss art auctions.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 25.11.2008, 07:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273
По умолчанию Auction house Bonhams, the outcome of bidding Russian painting

The Russian Department Catalogue feed
http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/publi...screen=russian
--------------------------------------------
  Total: 144 the lot, sold 35%, mainly Russian classical art 19-20 century.
Nonconformists, the actual art (lots :99-144) of 46 left-6 lots. (13%)
--------------------------------------------
Petrodollars ended ..

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25.11.2008, 11:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,996 раз(а) в 1,037 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Meister с помощью ICQ
По умолчанию Trade Analysis

Well, let's analyze the order, the good bit))
As expected, the auction was weak, although only a couple of hours fairly well sold out Sotheby's.
Let's see what all the same was sold and not sold, because it is very important for understanding the future trend of Russian art market. http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/publi...;iSaleNo=15913

Lot number 4. Price: 120 thousand pounds. What is surprising is that it is not even the authorship of Aivazovsky, and attributed to him. Either the buyer is very confident in himself and knows something, or just name magically works.

Lot number 5. Price: 74,4 thousand pounds. It seems that the buyer all the same, because, again, this is not the Konstantin Makovsky, and his successor, and the unknown. In the first case may have a chance to prove that this Ayvazian, then there is not even concealed, that is the work of the pupil.

Lot number 8. Price: 84 thousand pounds. Seen Vladimir Makovsky appreciated as well as students and work of its namesake, but left it slightly more expensive than the previous lot, though precisely estimated.

Lot number 9. Not sold. Not surprising. Very weak Kharlamov at very high prices that I sobsno immediately and talked. : shy:

Lot number 12. Not sold. The same artist, same result. This was not the day Kharlamov. Do not wring his hands, even if the crisis was the result with high probability would be the same.

Lot number 19. Price: 48 thousand pounds. I think it is a successful result for A. Schilder. Nearly 80 thousand dollars for a large canvas - beyond all expectations.

Lot number 30. Price: 62 thousand pounds. Cost of work Pohitonova always seemed a mystery to me, and this sale was no exception. Double excess estimate for the piece of paper 13,5 x11 cm think it is very strange.

Lot number 35. Price: 120 thousand pounds. Surprisingly, very weak and little Kandinsky even sell above the lower estimate. In this situation congratulator buyer can hardly, but the seller certainly.

Lot number 39. Not sold. We see the crisis still affected the excitement around Faith Rokhlina, and "cheap" with работка estimate: 50-60 thousand pounds will go back home.

Lot number 40. Price: 150 thousand pounds. This work Goncharova alive not seen, but to buy more oil with a good provenance of the most expensive Russian artist for the money I consider success.

Lots № 55-60. Not have been sold, except one. Whether Chelishchev not need, or simply work themselves weak. Probably the latter.

Lots № 64-65. Sincerely happy for the buyer (and I think this is one person) of the two oils Korovin for 20.4 and 38 thousand pounds with two and three-fold excess of estimate:. In my opinion, cards should cost less.

Lots № 67-68. For graphics Baranova-Rossine estimate of 100-120 thousand pounds in a crisis - unaffordable luxury that not fail to affect the negative result.

Lot number 69. Not sold. Detective story with the assessment of "bust" Archipenko finished a logical result. In the hope that these people?

Lot number 72. Not sold. Do not price in 0,6-0,8 million pounds, and doubts about the authenticity, not allowed to film on the cover, attributed to A. Exter, find its buyer.

Lot number 90. Not sold. Watercolors Marianne von Verevkina not lead to a race because of the high estimate of 100-120 thousand pounds and because of the complete lack of provenance.

Lot number 103. Price: 48 thousand pounds. Surprisingly, this work Tsalkova left with the double excess of the lower estimate. I can not explain why. Probably because it's funny and recognizable.

Lot number 107. Price: 45 thousand pounds. Rare case where the work is sold at the reserve, which is two times lower than the estimate. Why was it then so be evaluated? Not the best work Tsalkova, although oooocheno large (185h235 see)

Sixties really totally failed ... I do not think that because of lack of demand. Interest is, but the crisis and the high estimate made themselves felt. In general, the auction was held on projections. The market will now be much more demanding to the quality of things and very capricious in their prices.

Meister вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Meister за это полезное сообщение:
Admin (25.11.2008), Glasha (25.11.2008), SergeiSK (25.11.2008), Tana (25.11.2008), Евгений (25.11.2008), Кирилл Сызранский (25.11.2008)
Старый 25.11.2008, 21:34 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,208 раз(а) в 1,926 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Цитата:
Сообщение от Meister Посмотреть сообщение
Lot number 19. Price: 48 thousand pounds. I think it is a successful result for A. Schilder. Nearly 80 thousand dollars for a large canvas - beyond all expectations.
Yessss !!!!! For our time is really not a bad result for Schilder, although the earlier price level were higher, but this care is good.

SergeiSK вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26.11.2008, 12:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 885 раз(а) в 243 сообщениях
По умолчанию doubts about the authenticity, not allowed to film on the cover, attributed to A. Exter, BC

And that you have raised doubts about, I wonder? The argument please, if you are a great expert on Exter than Professor Kovalenko, who, as far as I know, wrote catalog-rezone of Exter.

eva777 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26.11.2008, 13:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273
По умолчанию picture on the cover, attributed to A. Exter

Цитата:
Сообщение от eva777 Посмотреть сообщение
And that you have raised doubts about, I wonder? Arguments are please
Interesting question.

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26.11.2008, 14:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

eva777, you can write a single topic, rather than in each. And do not immediately start with the negative tone. Mr. Kovalenko is a great expert, but, unfortunately, in recent years, in connection with more than a venerable age, was wrong, and sign everything. There is a whole series of works made with one hand (not talking about the most Exter, of course), and this work seems one of them.

Старый 26.11.2008, 14:39 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Авторитет

По умолчанию Exter

Pardon moi, if repeated.
There is nothing negative in your question do not see, but then I totally subjective.
If I understand you correctly, you have no answer on the basis of which suggested that the Exter fake. Just because Mr. Kovalev at the ripe age arrives, he may lose his professionolizm?
Then, most experts can be accused of incompetence, as they are, for the most part, people of venerable age.
I thought. If you express your opinion on the authenticity of work. means to do this, you must have been familiar with ekpertizoy this work, which was shown in the catalog.

Старый 26.11.2008, 14:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от eva777 Посмотреть сообщение
Arguments please, if you are a great expert on Exter than Professor Kovalenko
a negative phrase I had in mind.
Doubts about the authenticity arose not because Mr. Kovalenko is wrong, but because it is in moments, not typical for Exter, plus to have the work completely lacking provenance. You are not embarrassed that the work 80h115 size did not appear for more than 70 years on any of the exhibition? not listed in any catalog or book? Works out of nowhere always cause a very serious suspicions. And write about her and her story can be anything.

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Meister за это полезное сообщение:
uriart (30.11.2008), Vladimir (26.11.2008)
Старый 26.11.2008, 15:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Авторитет

По умолчанию Provenance

Do not mean to offend you, but as a statement about the authenticity of the work was without any explanations. just a question on which it is based? If you rely on the provenance, half the lots can be removed immediately from the auction.
Kovalenko is a leading ekpertom of Exter, and read it ekpertizu seen that place was ample work for a large authorship.
Work is the subscription, the Paris period, this manner of writing was characteristic of her in this period and performed at a very high artistic urovne.chto seen on the photo in the catalog.

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо eva777 за это полезное сообщение:
Sandro (27.11.2008), Самвел (26.11.2008)
Старый 26.11.2008, 15:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Гуру

eva777, let's order. You do not think provenance an important pillar of attribution?? If we were talking about a small graphic image or theater costume Exter, then yes, not all of these things can be traced. But we are talking about great! oil, seized from nowhere.
As for the great work on the definition of authorship: if you carefully read the description, there is a symbiosis istroricheskoy help with the biography of the artist itself. Under this you can write anything. And quite admit that the man was sincerely believe in this work, when I wrote the conclusion. Compositional component allotted only one paragraph, written in general terms "The compositional plane is very well developed: fine gradations of green and grey, multiple hues of blue and a spectrum of brown tones co-exist. The image is constructed by the intricate interplay of streams of light, transparent contours, multiplying silhouettes and superimposed strata, all of which import a lithe, dramatic quality to the painting, a sense of unpredictability and uncertainty ".
This work is very similar, as I said, the other works that were even at one time declared false and knowledgeable market participants, I think, will understand what I mean. And do these things the hand of one man.
In the photo is difficult to judge, but people who saw it live, was told that she looks weak.
I can not say anything, but all these factors I have cited above, cause personally I have serious doubts about its authenticity.

Ответ

Метки
bonhams, Russian paintings, examination of paintings