Старый 20.10.2008, 18:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,167 раз(а) в 1,669 сообщениях
По умолчанию As the wolf nor the feed ...

I love Russian proverb so that they reflect all the positive and negative in our lives.

How long have we spoke about what to publish falshaki that they did not go in circles, people are not embarrassed?
They came to the conclusion that everyone will benefit. Some forum users in a burst of candor, even admitted that, yes, they say, was a sin, but now no-no. Repented even than were welcomed and praised for "courage".

dedulya37, says SergeiSK

There is. Confess. My fake Stozharau:

http://forum.artinvestment.ru/showthread.php?t=5855

And it was not so long ago, just something on 25 September.
Well, that happened, happened.

But saying again climb to the head. One bad apple, as we know, the whole herd spoils.
What we see almost a month?
And we see this:

http://www.molotok.ru/search.php?str...mp;country=168

Same Sergey Kononenko (SergeiSK) apparently wishing to return their "blood" again exhibits the same fake for sale at the "discounted price".
Truly, "Did you tell him the village ... in the eye, and he's God's dew."
Why then discuss the authenticity of work if everyone now understands that "as a wolf or feed, the money always wanted."
It's pointless to put site management indicators of investment risk, because you can always change the red light to green.
And by the way, the leadership of the site thinks about this?
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 01.jpg
Просмотров: 350
Размер:	84.4 Кб
ID:	50416   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 02.jpg
Просмотров: 352
Размер:	72.5 Кб
ID:	50426   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 03.jpg
Просмотров: 319
Размер:	136.3 Кб
ID:	50436  

dedulya37 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 8 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо dedulya37 за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (21.10.2008), ecc4 (21.10.2008), Glasha (20.10.2008), LCR (20.10.2008), Meister (21.10.2008), qwerty (20.10.2008), uriart (20.10.2008), Кирилл Сызранский (20.10.2008)
Старый 20.10.2008, 18:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

I heartily hope that Sergei will remove this with a fake auction.

The really need to just pass her grandpa that he destroyed this filth, and cause the nobility of his act sincere and boundless admiration for the whole forum, and Seryozha?

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (21.10.2008), Glasha (20.10.2008)
Старый 20.10.2008, 19:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,208 раз(а) в 1,926 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

dedulya37,
Yeah ... Not for nothing says that Monday day heavy. You respected the weekend were apparently difficult. Well .. By order:
You do those? Son Stozharov. You are an art, you have special education, in the end even a few pictures not only Stozharov there? You might think that all of Russia, who have work Stozharov came to you to determine authorship? Already can not go ....
More. With my picture is a fake, I spoke about this. You kept it in the hands or on photo define forgery? For this even well-known art critics are not taken. I just honestly expressed my opinion and you got me the same reproach. I also did not further develop the theme that not all the pictures Stozharov defined you as forgery, are fakes. Some of them have expertise GTG. And you have them in a fake right away, and even publish them here. Perhaps due to the fact that you did not come to determine the authenticity and do not pay for this?

Цитата:
Сообщение от dedulya37 Посмотреть сообщение
One bad apple, as we know, the whole herd spoils
The herd does not spoil the black sheep, but a dull sheep, for which the herd goes.

Цитата:
The same Sergey Kononenko
Thank you for PR.

Цитата:
obviously anxious to return to their "blood"
No, I probably altruist.

Цитата:
again exhibits the same fake for sale at "discounted price".
I was not even filmed it! Let all who wish to pass on this link and tell - what they subversive? All the best traditions of the same Gelos - "authorship presumably for signature.
Whole dialogue with you is considered closed. I probably could have, at your request not only to remove, and even destroy the work, not poorer for it, but you got me on the same is not requested. But now she will hang on the Hammers until the end of the century, until the occasion arises, I will not give it to the professional expertise and already then he'll decide what to do with it. And you can complain to me least in the interplanetary court.
You this speech just put yourself in the strange situation, because now I'll be all the holders Stozharov advise not to go to you, and in other places.
Either you bring me here apologize, or do and continue to struggle with the wind power mills. No apology dialogue and compromise will not be!

SergeiSK вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо SergeiSK за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (24.10.2008), Santa (11.09.2011)
Старый 20.10.2008, 19:39 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,731 раз(а) в 1,133 сообщениях

Small, very small, if not more, successful, handsome, healthy, unmarried you our ...
Цитата:
Сообщение от SergeiSK Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe because of the fact that you did not come to determine the authenticity and not paid for it?
- and this is rudeness.

If you have the latest pants, could be by removing the name Stazharau, leave work at 5000р sold for what it is, seen from afar, do not go to art historians. And more so if it is a hobby for you, which should be a pleasure and pleasure.
There have been as suggested Liana, this would make you more honor.

Glasha вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Glasha за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (20.10.2008), ecc4 (21.10.2008)
Старый 20.10.2008, 19:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Gala Посмотреть сообщение
small, very small, if not more,
This is a clear and concrete statement of all issues.

Цитата:
and it is already rudeness
Well, my grandfather proverbs showering the nail on the head!

Цитата:
And it would have been, as suggested by Liana, this would make you more honor.
I will do that. After an apology to me. You just read everything carefully.

[color="# 666686"]Added after 2 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
do not have to go to art historians.
Now should definitely!

Старый 20.10.2008, 19:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

Цитата:
dedulya37,

More. With my picture is a fake, I spoke about this. You kept it in the hands or on photo define forgery? For this even well-known art critics are not taken. I just honestly expressed my opinion and you got me the same reproach. I also did not further develop the theme that not all the pictures Stozharov defined you as forgery, are fakes. Some of them have expertise GTG. And you have them in a fake right away, and even publish them here. Perhaps due to the fact that you did not come to determine the authenticity and do not pay for this?

I was not even filmed it! Let all who wish to pass on this link and tell - what they subversive? All the best traditions of the same Gelos - "authorship presumably for signature.
Whole dialogue with you is considered closed. I probably could have, at your request not only to remove, and even destroy the work, not poorer for it, but you got me on the same is not requested. But now she will hang on the Hammers until the end of the century, until the occasion arises, I will not give it to the professional expertise and already then he'll decide what to do with it. And you can complain to me least in the interplanetary court.
You this speech just put yourself in the strange situation, because now I'll be all the holders Stozharov advise not to go to you, and in other places.
Either you bring me here apologize, or do and continue to struggle with the wind power mills. No apology dialogue and compromise will not be!
You must forgive me, I probably something I do not understand. Many here at the forum, spoke about the abundance of fakes and indignant. I think you also took part in this debate.
And now it turns out that all this time, at least one picture, which you yourself have said that it was fake, was put up for auction you?

You know, just now I had planned a similar story about one of the 3 Roginsky artworks offered for auction by Shapiro (in my opinion, I found out about it here on the forum, it is up to you?). First I talked to himself Shapiro, who was very polite, then he gave the coordinates of the owner of my work. He called me 2 times - when the first conversation he was very polite and promised to withdraw the work from the auction. Call me a second time, he talked to me a somewhat different tone and also hinted at money for due diligence and to my "wish to declare this fake job. Today, I am not sure that the work will be withdrawn from the auction.

What does this mean? As soon as the successor of the artist say that a picture of non-genuine, they (us) immediately suspected some mercantile or Jesuit considerations. See, you can even demand that you apologized, but apologies for what?

And what could be the reasons? It is primarily an artist (yes, if the artists did not, you and many others on this forum would find himself some other way of earning money to live on), and forged the name of the stain and distort his work, undermine its reputation. I do not know whether you thought about it someday, but for many of the artist's heirs is important, indeed, it is important to * only * this, and certainly not any money for the examination (which I, incidentally, do not ask and do not get ).

You think about the paintings, as a commodity - this is required by your profession. But any counterfeit goods be destroyed, why the picture should be an exception?

Sergey, I beg of you, remove the work at auction. Make the examination and if she will confirm the authenticity of the picture, then you have to sell it, and if not, destroy it, the life of this will be a little more bearable.

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 13 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (21.10.2008), artcol (20.10.2008), dedulya37 (20.10.2008), DSF (20.10.2008), ecc4 (21.10.2008), Glasha (20.10.2008), John Preston (21.10.2008), Meister (21.10.2008), OlgaV (20.10.2008), qwerty (20.10.2008), uriart (20.10.2008), Евгений (22.09.2010), Прохожий (23.10.2008)
Старый 20.10.2008, 20:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273

Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
To date, I am not sure that the work will be withdrawn from the auction.
http://www.geneshapiro.com/report.shtml?id=865 It is worth ..

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20.10.2008, 20:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Short! All this lyric ...
Propose the following - Dear Mr. Stozharau now on the forum wrote the following:
"I (name) apologize (SIF) for the intemperate remarks in his address."
I immediately shoot the picture from the auction (where it hangs for about a year by the way). And if Mr. Stozharau wishes, then I'll send him this picture to mail a gift. But with a small condition - post this situation in the media or Internet sources. Provide my name. Type returned forgery. But first publication, and the picture then. I do not want to postkriptum called me a goat.

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо SergeiSK за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (20.10.2008), Santa (11.09.2011)
Старый 20.10.2008, 20:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,167 раз(а) в 1,669 сообщениях

Цитата:
In short! All this lyric ...
Propose the following - Dear Mr. Stozharau now on the forum wrote the following:
"I (name) apologize (SIF) for the intemperate remarks in his address."
I immediately shoot the picture from the auction (where it hangs for about a year by the way). And if Mr. Stozharau wishes, then I'll send him this picture to mail a gift. But with a small condition - post this situation in the press or интерент source. Provide my name. But first publication, and the picture then. I do not want to postkriptum called me a goat.
Well, it's awful .....
Himself confessed.

dedulya37 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20.10.2008, 20:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Гуру

Цитата:
himself admitted
What? In the Kennedy assassination?
There is also something like the proverb that you like - for the bazaar to be looked after. Not happy with my proposal, alas ...

Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра