Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Discuss the Site and the Forum
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Discuss the Site and the Forum Questions, requests, suggestions, criticism, complaints, etc.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 29.01.2010, 14:10 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,308 раз(а) в 1,547 сообщениях
По умолчанию 5 days free access

Thank you for your experiment!
Here's my resume, if someone might be interested in:

I previously had a suspicion that the information offered on the site, does not extend beyond base Artprice and Artnet.

Quite often there are discrepancies in the biographical data of little-known artists. In my opinion, the publication of inaccurate data only hinders the restoration of their names from oblivion. It is better not to publish any ...

Surprisingly the presence of an indicator of investment risk in yellow, against the artist's work, which site has no information, even the dates of life. I wonder on what grounds and who invited experts to take on the responsibility. Or yellow indicator simply means the absence of any responsibility?
Here, approximately, the main issues to the organizers of the site ... I would be grateful for clarification.

Маруся вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.01.2010, 15:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Thank you for criticism, but ...

You are mistaken in the fact that our base is not beyond Artprice and Artnet.
For example in a database of about 3000 Artprice Russian artists, and in our larger 5000.
This is, in your opinion, does not go?
There are no data with the results of auctions of the CIS countries, as we have.

For example:
Nalbandian: on artprayse - 37 auction records (the sum of the three spellings of the names Nalbandian, so that in reality, maybe less), we have 76 of his works.
Gerasimov: at artprayse 6 auction records, and we have 114 works.

And there's a difference: we have if the work was sold several times, then our database will be given a job with a few sales, but on how artprayse will appear on a separate sale of various works.

Цитата:
Quite often there are discrepancies in the biographical data of little-known artists.
Concerning the inaccuracies in the biographies of lesser-known artists.

We have the largest database of Russian artists in the world and, unfortunately, we have simply not had time to re-examine all available information on biographies, but this work and is quite intense. This work is very time-consuming, and we would have been very grateful for their help in refining the data. By the way, some forum users have to actively help us in this, so if you provide us with the inaccuracies, it would be useful to all, especially as the biographies are in the public domain.

Цитата:
Surprisingly the presence of an indicator of investment risk in yellow, against the artist's work, which site has no information
About the indicators of investment risk is described in detail here http://artinvestment.ru/about/risk_indicator/

Sami icons are arranged by experts and they are listed with us here http://artinvestment.ru/about/council/

Biographies and indicators of investment risk involved in different people, therefore, not surprising when the judge knows the art and the artist's works, and therefore poses a particular indicator, and biography are not properly prepared.

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.01.2010, 16:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
so surprising, when the judge knows the work and the work of the artist and therefore poses a particular indicator, and the biography of the artist is not properly prepared.
Constantine!

With regard to the biographical data - something I'm interested in artists, I am ready to provide real, ie verified with the archives and pdtverzhdennye data ...
With regard to the indicators --
Could you call me an expert who knows about art and the artist's works and pooetomu put the indicator on the job (only in your base, and the sum Artprice and Artnet - 8 of auction sales) Vassily Dmitrievich Bobrov - would be very grateful. I am very interested in this artist, and can be collected by me inoformatsiya will be interesting and your expert.

Старый 29.01.2010, 16:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

This is the move would not be able to say.
As for expediting the work of the experts have direct access to the database and put themselves indicators (a list of experts is not small). That question them take some time. In the next few days find out who are familiar with the works of Vasily Dmitrievich Bobrov and I will answer you.

Старый 29.01.2010, 16:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
For the next few days, find out who are familiar with the works of Vasily Dmitrievich Bobrov and I will answer you.

I would be very grateful if you do not forget.

Старый 29.01.2010, 17:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 549 раз(а) в 216 сообщениях

In general, all very helpful, but I would not see in the database notorious falshakov, they only confuse the analysis of works of the author and discredit the prices (especially such falshaki, as Zvereva). Yours.

Art-ort вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.01.2010, 17:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Zverev, one of the most difficult issues.

Ответ