Старый 25.05.2009, 15:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях
По умолчанию GN Kalchenko rest of its work purchased by the Ministry of Culture

Kalchenko Galina Nikiforovna. Honored sculptor of Ukraine, Kiev longtime leader of the Union of Artists of Ukraine. Her works adorn many cities of Ukraine. And in Kiev, Lesya Ukrainka Square is a monument of the same name, the work of GN Kalchenko. I, the same statue, the overall height of 38cm. There is an inscription "Mr. Kalchenko 1973. Prices do not know, because there is no sale of her works from the price which could be repelled, since they bought the Ministry of Culture.
  It is written here http://old.kv.com.ua/index.php?artic...umber_old=3392
Found on the phone (I am from Donetsk), her colleague, also a sculptor, Boroday In West, the author of a major monument of stainless steel Batkivshchyna mother ", claiming in a TV that Kalchenko GN was the model for his monument. I Kievites easily verify this by contacting the staff of the museum-monument. I wrote to him (as his hearing problems were not allowed to explain everything over the phone), sent a photo statuettes. He replied that my work Galina Nikiforovna and he did not raise any doubts. On replicating her work he did not know (the letter preserved). And the material (like dental plastic), that of the statuette used by sculptors to produce models. This statue of me about s1982 years. Previously belonged to my neighbor, a veteran of the NKVD, SMERSH, the KGB, who in 1941 was the security officer a special department of the NKVD (I have sold this certificate). His son sold the house in the sale of surplus, so he nyavyazal me a statuette, but after a while I saw the monument "Lesya Ukrainka" on TV and started searching. My son said that the statue was donated by his father. I found the smallest marriage, indicating that it is not stamped, and hand-made. On the collar is spherical deepening of 2 millimeters in diameter, which remain on the air bubble in manual casting.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: lesia_555.jpg
Просмотров: 338
Размер:	78.0 Кб
ID:	254426   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Nadpis Kalchenko.jpg
Просмотров: 281
Размер:	38.5 Кб
ID:	254436  

Nikolay Ivanovich вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ