Старый 12.05.2015, 20:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Новичок

Поблагодарили 8 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях
По умолчанию Boris Zaborov

A wonderful exhibition of etchings famed French-Soviet artist Boris zaborova, it recently purchased a self-portrait in the permanent collection Uffizi!!!
Held in the foyer of the theatre Fomenko Workshop.
Usche month, don't miss out!!!

спартак вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо спартак за это полезное сообщение:
MikhailK (13.05.2015), uriart (01.06.2019)
Старый 13.05.2015, 00:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,433 раз(а) в 1,198 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от спартак Посмотреть сообщение
famous French-Soviet artist
A curious definition. That's just Soviet he didn't want to be, probably, and now doesn't want

Wladzislaw вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Wladzislaw за это полезное сообщение:
uriart (13.05.2015), Маруся (13.05.2015), тандем (13.05.2015)
Старый 14.05.2015, 00:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Новичок

Поблагодарили 8 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

Wanted not wanted, and at the place of residence was a Soviet, up to 80 years!! The exhibition-more than words about her!

спартак вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо спартак за это полезное сообщение:
Маруся (14.05.2015)
Старый 07.06.2015, 12:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,130 раз(а) в 24,139 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

[QUOTE][FONT="Georgia"]by Itself, the exhibition is a big event in my professional life, because it is very limited both professional and technical problems. And she'd never held it in the theater. Because, as you know, theatre is not a professional space in which to exhibit paintings, sculptures. The Manager of this theater Peter Fomenko I had had a long relationship, and when his theatre have the opportunity to come to Paris, he always visited me, here in this workshop. In one of the conversations, remember which it is impossible, in the garden, at the table, Peter Fomenko asks me a question: "why don't you do a show in my theater?" I then explained to him why it was impossible, and he agreed with my reasoning. "Yes," he said, " of course, painting we can't expose, don't have the conditions, the sculpture all the more. But why don't you do an exhibition of drawings, graphics?" And I said Yes. Here and thus bound himself by promise. Then the events unfolded tragically. Peter died. But the theater management to keep its promise not forgotten, and a year ago they appeared in Paris, in my Studio, reminded me of it – although I did not forget, and from that moment began the work.
I hesitated a long time, I go to Moscow or not, in connection with all events that take place there. I haven't been there for about five years. But in those five years so much has changed. I still couldn't go, I was waiting for, not only the management but also the whole cast of the theatre, asked him to come to the Vernissage. And what is interesting: I returned from Moscow with the full conviction that he had acted properly. The impressions that I received in Moscow, is very important for me today. Because in the space of the theater, on opening day, I met so many wonderful people with good persons, reasonable people can say. I don't remember when was in the environment of such a wonderful community. There were wonderful conversations. And, of course, I didn't see that Moscow, which I've been hearing bits and pieces of information, because I have refused all media, in my house there is no TV, no Newspapers, nothing. Not even paying attention to everything that happens around, this information somehow in the minds and destroys it. So the impression that I'm talking about, especially dear to me. I very clearly understood – and this is actually very typical for Russian history, but here I am faced with this in particular, firsthand, up close – I was convinced that in periods of reaction in Russia people always a good start to packouts, to gather, to unite. I wouldn't want to quote the famous words that the Russian intelligentsia has always unite only on the scaffold, but in this case, of course, there is some historical Pravda@

In search of lost man

Artist Boris Zaborov about the past and future of Russia, emigration and the Scarecrow on the red square

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (22.01.2021), Wladzislaw (07.06.2015)
Старый 07.06.2015, 14:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,130 раз(а) в 24,139 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от спартак Посмотреть сообщение
him recently purchased a self-portrait in the permanent collection Uffizi!!!
"Recently" is in 2008.
The painting "self-Portrait with model", work in 1998, which has already received the award at the 36th International competition of arts in Monte Carlo in 2002, has caused some interest among Philip Biden, one of the largest European connoisseurs of the self-portrait, a French art critic who often wrote about Boris Zaboravi, then Pascal Bonato when he was the guest curator for the European exhibition of portrait artists of the twentieth century, which took place in Paris, the Museum of Luxembourg in the Senate.
Then it was repeated in only one place in Europe, namely in the Uffizi gallery.
And the Paris art historians, and one of directrix the Uffizi gallery Giovanna Giusti, who heads the division of self-portraits in the Uffizi, very interested in "self-Portrait with model" and the Florentine gallery in February 2008 acquired this picture of Boris zaborova.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
uriart (07.06.2015)
Старый 07.06.2015, 16:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Banned

Поблагодарили 7,015 раз(а) в 2,462 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для uriart с помощью Skype™

Being in Paris, in 2006, not knowing who Boris Zaborov, bought a huge book about him.
Authors:
Michael Herman, Pascal Bonato and béatrice Picon-Vallin.
And first saw his work in 2006.
Was invited into a house and there saw many of his works.
The lady of the house posed for him and bought him for their portraits.
And many other works. And loved these works.

uriart вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо uriart за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 22.01.2021, 14:10 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Злой санитар форума

Поблагодарили 4,653 раз(а) в 1,786 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Grigory с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Wladzislaw Посмотреть сообщение
Может, следовало бы перенести эту тему в раздел: "Художники, творчество, история"?
Перенёс...
И раздам моим друзьям - Вам!

Grigory вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра