Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Auctions
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Auctions Discuss art auctions.

Результаты опроса: Ваше отношение к Антикварно-Аукционному Дому "Гелос"?
Мое отношение к Антикварно-Аукционному Дому "Гелос" в целом положительное 18 30.00%
Мое отношение к Антикварно-Аукционному Дому "Гелос" в целом отрицательное 18 30.00%
Мое отношение к Антикварно-Аукционному Дому "Гелос" в целом равнодушное 20 33.33%
Я ничего не знаю про Антикварно-Аукционный Дом "Гелос", слышу про него первый раз 1 1.67%
Воздерживаюсь от ответа 3 5.00%
Голосовавшие: 60. Вы ещё не голосовали в этом опросе

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 01.05.2009, 04:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 138 раз(а) в 67 сообщениях
По умолчанию "Gelos", antique-auction house

Well, friends, grasp the valerian, here's a topic about Antique, Auction House Gelos " (" Gelos "Antiques and Auction House), I personally, unlike most of the antique business leaders, charming and likable, if only because that due to "Gelos" can not personally meet most of the local antiquarians, well, of course, on average, give 15%of the amount of the transaction well, okay for the sake of such cases.
There are of course at the doorsteps of "Gelos", for example, not a very good copy of the portrait "A peasant from Muscel" painter Nicolae Grigorescu is declared as:
Цитата:
Unknown Artist. "Portrait of a girl. Mid-twentieth century. Oil on canvas. 51h46, 5. Illegible signature on the left bottom.
Compare the attached copy and the original ... but still, "Gelos-force", clearly. And what he does not like figures of the market is unclear.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: gelos_copy_Grigorescu.jpg
Просмотров: 544
Размер:	156.1 Кб
ID:	224326   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Grigorescu_original.jpg
Просмотров: 571
Размер:	56.4 Кб
ID:	224336  

gorelov вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо gorelov за это полезное сообщение:
Mikhail (13.11.2013), zerr (19.03.2010), Жар-птица (01.03.2010)
Старый 01.05.2009, 06:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Старожил

Поблагодарили 604 раз(а) в 152 сообщениях

gorelov, Oh let it not the first they can not, but probably not the last.

ФАИв вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01.05.2009, 06:16 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Бывалый

Цитата:
Сообщение от FAIv Посмотреть сообщение
gorelov, Oh let it not the first they can not, but probably not the last.
Well, it is understandable that many would say about the dubious authenticity of the works are sometimes encountered on "Gelos", but again, what kind of information known businessman Herman L. Sterligov informed about the features of evaluation of works of art at major auction:
Цитата:
Article "Herman Sterligov: PR and hero Plowshare", based on the newspaper "Kommersant" and "Today", 2007: "And here, in the settlement, everything is always different: the same pig twice alike never zakolesh. I have a tractor DT-75, worth 1.6 million rubles, with many things that are the same, but only in dollars, much less useful than this tractor. I had a painting by Malevich, I sold it for more than $ 1.5 million to the gallery in Hamburg, but compared to the DT-75 is shit! "It is true that in the early 90's I took myself its literally for pennies. Kandinsky, I was generally a whole pile. At one time they came to me couple well-known art and suggested: "Come on we'll assemble a collection, you'll be buying pictures on our recommendation, then sell any - the entire collection to pay back. And it did . I fuck knows how many artworks bought, then sold one - all rescued. One Malevich had three pieces, this big, and every detail, watercolors different, I do not even consider. As long as the same Malevich carried on auctions at the same Sotheby's, I realized: there is just all bought and sold, until the opinions of experts. And prices well established. They say: 100 thousand for this work, we will immediately give a certificate. "
Interestingly, the director of the Russian office of Sotheby's, Sotheby's Russia "does not deny the fact of his acquaintance with Sterligov and remembers him as follows:
Цитата:
Article "Mikhail Kamensky: Malevich - our symbol of faith, it should be Russia's", newspaper "Kommersant» № 197 (4014) on 29.10.2008: Russian has never been the buyers of Malevich's auction market, although repeatedly bought his work in other ways. I'm not even talking about the "Black Square" of oddly out-of collection of the bankrupt Inkombank, which Potanin bought for the Hermitage. The collection includes one of the first Russian millionaires Herman Sterligov were two works by Malevich from Peter - a picturesque "Two Peasant Women in the background field and watercolor" Head of a Peasant, "passed from the widow of prominent Soviet-era Moscow collector Jacob Evseyevich Rubinstein. Winter 1992 Sterligov asked me to look at these things and express their views about the authenticity and price. In the frosty Saturday morning, he sent me a huge black jeep, which frightened the neighbors. A few minutes at breakneck speed, we domchalis to his office in the Leninsky Prospect. The ceiling of the cabinet Sterligov was riddled with bullets. It turns out he had a habit to shoot at the ceiling of a gun. And in the center of this tyrant is afraid of standing on a chair "Two Peasant Women in the background of the field. After that I did Sterligova nor his Malevich never met.
By the way, drew attention to the phrase "Malevich - this is our faith, and it should be Russia, which just will not think that would sell ishing, we all know that the creed of most antique dealers are a dollar sign ($), but not with the squares of Malevich or whatever. In this sense, community is not behind Russian designers who even Putin and the CBR got acquainted with his faith - the sign of the ruble.

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо gorelov за это полезное сообщение:
ABC (12.11.2009), Pavel (09.11.2009), Аркадий (14.11.2009)
Старый 01.05.2009, 07:29 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,167 раз(а) в 1,669 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от gorelov Посмотреть сообщение
Compare the attached copy and the original ...
Not going to talk about the similarities or differences, my attitude to the copies (counterfeits) uniquely, but the purely visual to me more like the girl depicted in the work of Gelos. I think that her face is more Slavic in contrast to the original, which I see the features of the eastern type. I do not know why, but the eye to look nicer on the first portrait. That such an opinion.

dedulya37 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо dedulya37 за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (01.05.2009), манна (02.05.2009)
Старый 01.05.2009, 07:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,561 раз(а) в 765 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 29

Цитата:
Сообщение от dedulya37 Посмотреть сообщение
purely visual to me more like the girl depicted in the work of Gelos
Yes nicer.

gans вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо gans за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (01.05.2009)
Старый 01.05.2009, 07:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Бывалый

I say that spending thousands of dollars on every Sotheby's, a good job for three thousand of "Gelos" Even better than the original.

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо gorelov за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (01.05.2009), Pavel (09.11.2009)
Старый 01.05.2009, 10:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,731 раз(а) в 1,133 сообщениях

Цитата:
Compare the attached copy
But it already is not a copy, once and signature "copy".

Цитата:
Сообщение от dedulya37 Посмотреть сообщение
I do not know why, but the eye to look nicer on the first portrait. Here is an opinion.
Strangely, I too,
if not for the signature, as well - disgusting.

Hence the conclusion of the note thereby "kopeistam": p:

by making copies of paintings by renowned artists, do not copy their signature, and put her (such and such, a copy of such and such) --
  value and liquidity of your work will be higher!

Glasha вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Glasha за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (09.11.2009), John Preston (13.05.2010), LCR (05.11.2009), манна (02.05.2009)
Старый 01.05.2009, 10:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Бывалый

I am still pleased with the "Gelos" at least for the fact that they are how you magically know how to sell the work, even calling for a strong restoration. Well, for example, I would never in life could not restore this работку my father, and "Gelos" both found a man who bought it at auction or even three times the amount claimed.
Цитата:
Gorelov, Yuri Gavrilivich (1931-1996). Born in the village Pokrovskoe Moscow region. From 1950 he studied at MGHI im.Surikova at the Faculty of Painting in the studio by Academician VP EPIFANOVA. Since 1957 began working at the Moscow plant pictorial art, fulfilling orders: portraits, genre paintings of Lenin's theme, decorative panels. In 1970 he entered the Moscow Art School in memory in 1905 as a teacher of drawing and painting. Since 1957, repeatedly participated in the Moscow, Republican and All-Union exhibitions. From 1977 he taught at MVHPU (Stroganov). "They want to whether the Russian war?". 1962 Oil on canvas (without stretcher) oil. 160h135. Talus paint layer. Signature and date lower right. Work for auction before the artist's son.
So to say a portrait of the Russian soldier pacifist.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: gorelov_youri_g_pacifist.jpg
Просмотров: 589
Размер:	248.8 Кб
ID:	224616  

Старый 01.05.2009, 11:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9

Цитата:
That is to say a portrait of the Russian soldier pacifist.
And why is it you are labeled a pacifist? Try to unearth the "full profile" sapper shovel - not only have footcloths dry.
And why did it "restore." Professionally tighten on a frame, to consolidate the paint layer - the minimum that is needed and that should have been done long ago.

Старый 01.05.2009, 11:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Бывалый

Цитата:
Сообщение от VYACHESLAV Посмотреть сообщение
And why should it "restore." Professionally tighten on a frame, to consolidate the paint layer - the minimum that is needed and that should have been done long ago.
Well, you probably know better than me the status of work, but he was not a stretcher, while the workshop was not to drag it to the same subframe.

Ответ