Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 21.03.2009, 15:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,940 раз(а) в 474 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 5
По умолчанию Love in the artist's life

Love in the artist's life, is a theme for inspiration and creativity, or for depression and falls.
How many masterpieces have been created under her influence. But much remained in the shadows, in a secret.
People are long gone, and their words reach us from the depths of time, light-filled life and the warmth of loving hearts.
Here are excerpts from the letters (not published), one no longer young and very patient artist Mikhail S. to one young woman. (works as a consultant of the Tretyakov Gallery). It is significant that the letters marked April 1945.
"Why is your letter in a pink envelope, I was afraid to open, I felt it that something was wrong for me, but it was the opposite. But it wafted at me sadly, if your recollection of my youth, Her beauty - of joy, such good memories not everyone has. "
"O my dove, my sun. Again I go back to your last letter, such a gentle, dear, and signed "Natasha". For me this is "Natasha" as it is touching and all this touching letter. The mere fact, as you describe your desire to be for me, "a cheerful, beautiful, light, and it is for me, dear !!!... And what touched me, this is your wish that summer I worked for the soul. Thank you, darling, I will try to fulfill your desire, .. But he planned, it is necessary to do it now, but it has never done, really very annoying life. With your influence on me, your help, I will master and succeed, if not masterpieces, then interesting things ... Yesterday you did not come, but as I waited for you. I really wanted you to see the portrait, though it is an easy job - moonlighting, and thanks to you, as always in my thoughts and in this work is that the profound and noble.
"Yesterday you did not come, and it already has affected me, today was not himself, could not work again, and slept during the day, only in the evening took up his brush ...
Hot kiss your hands and it is only in the letter, but in reality not dare to. "

раскатов вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо раскатов за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (21.03.2009), Glasha (21.03.2009), SDN (09.04.2009), Tana (21.03.2009), Артём (21.03.2009), Вивьен (22.03.2009), Жар-птица (21.03.2009)
Старый 21.03.2009, 17:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Старожил

Поблагодарили 1,329 раз(а) в 306 сообщениях

Being a lover of genius - always flour. Twice as hard, if this woman and she is a creative person, forced to remain in the shadow of his great patron and lover.

When she met the great Auguste Rodin, the master was already over forty, and Camilla barely passed nineteen.
Roden was powerful, famous, ambitious. He has come a long and very difficult path to fame, receiving not only private but also public contracts.
Читать дальше... 
It seemed ridiculous that a pretty girl from the provinces, too, imagines himself a sculptor, and could - if only in dreams - dream that turn out to be him.
Sama Camille Claudel, who was born in the provincial and very bourgeois family from a small town in Champagne, from childhood, was confident that she intended to do.
In the second half of the XIX century, even relatively free society of France with skepticism perceived a woman sculptor.
The work was hard, dirty and somewhat obscene, because often had to deal with nudity. However, in the works of Camille felt such a powerful talent, that her teacher really believed in the possible prospects for the young artist.
Probably, Alfred Boucher - mentor Camilla - guided by the noblest motives, when the lead girl in Rodin's studio.
Well-known artist could not only share their knowledge and experience, but also help the sculptor's career starts. Unfortunately, the calculation of Bush was wrong. Meeting with Rodin began to Camilla fatal.
It is said that Rodin was struck in the first place beauty and passion of his young guest, and not its mythic talents, which are mentioned by other artists.
"A beautiful forehead above the eyes glorious deep dark-blue, like the beauties on portraits by Botticelli; large, sensual mouth and thick mop of auburn hair, sloping shoulders. The scenery is impressive boldness, excellence and Kids Fun ..." - Paul Claudel described his sister.
Whatever it was, Rodin agreed to let the girl in his workshop. Provided that it will implicitly do any dirty work. Well, and at the same time, if she wanted too, has something to learn.
The girl gladly accepted. She was kneading the clay, cleaning up debris of plaster, restore order in the workshop. At the same time absorb any advice of his mentor and create their work.
As it turned out, Camille and Auguste were very similar in style and passionate energy. Shortly Roden already so trusted his star pupil, and her talents, which instructed her to complete their own sculptures.
In the end, it ended what should have been the end: Camilla became the mistress of the great master, and his model.
Auguste Rodin admired her perfect young body and as a lover man, and as an artist. They enjoyed their passion and creative unity of souls. But the problem was that Camilla still remained in the shadow of his famous lover.
Grieved the girl and that Roden had lived in two houses: the soul and creativity, he was a young Camilla, and for family coziness and comfort - a kind of Rose Bere, with whom he lived together for over two decades and from which he had a son. Not with the one nor the other part he was not going. The current situation Auguste quite happy about it. But in Camilla, age is close to thirty years, began a nervous breakdown and depression. Passion for Rodin and admiration for his genius did not leave her, but the woman felt that her own life passes by.
She was not a normal family or position in society, nor a creative name, nor, respectively, of orders.
Habituated to the taste of the glory of his first successes in an art academy, Camilla for many years was just an apprentice - a reflection of someone else's genius, not having their own person.
They parted - hard, painful, painful. Aged flabby Rodin went to the province to the correct Rose and Camilla stayed in Paris and tried to recover from the ruins of his life and career.
Her beauty faded. But the worst shock was the fact that in her sculptures critics saw only an imitation of Rodin.
Although the Roden said: "As Mademoiselle Claudel, possessed a talent the size of the Champ de Mars, it is not yet fully appreciated ... all seem to believe that Mademoiselle Claudel my protege, and she - the unrecognized artist ... I am confident in the ultimate success ... "
Affinity, styles, passionate again played with her a dirty trick - in Camilla never saw the original brilliant artist.
Moreover, images of eroticism, which is bidding farewell to the great Rodin, in the works of female sculptor aroused fierce indignation of critics.
Camilla increasingly fell into a painful depression. The earnings of her were insignificant, but she stubbornly refused to accept help Rodin.
Yes, and he gradually gave up their attempts, leaving her ex-boyfriend sad fate.
Camille Claudel and her lover, experienced teacher for a quarter-century, having finished his life in 1946 in absolute poverty and obscurity in the walls of a psychiatric clinic. The last years of her life was a continuous pain.
"There is nothing but nasty night pot, nasty iron bed, where shivering from the cold night. From the local food, I feel disgusting. No words can convey what a cold in Mondeverge. Fingers grow numb, and I can not hold a pen. And it lasts for seven full months each year ", - she wrote to her brother.
And only in the middle of XX century, connoisseurs of art began to seek out all over the world of its few surviving works, seeing in them at last that tried to express this poor woman all her life - passion and wrenching tenderness.

Basil Sergeenkov

Vlasta вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 8 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Vlasta за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (21.03.2009), DSF (22.03.2009), SDN (09.04.2009), Tana (21.03.2009), Артём (21.03.2009), Вивьен (22.03.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (21.03.2009), раскатов (21.03.2009)
Старый 21.03.2009, 20:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Поблагодарили 8,892 раз(а) в 1,858 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Артём с помощью Skype™

... What could be more important
In the light of a beautiful woman?

Zlate wings waving,
Magic delicate beauty
Love was young
I flew in front of me.
            Pushkin

Артём вне форума   Ответить с цитированием