Alexander Florensky "St. Petersburg", a series of 9 Prints
Alexander Florensky " St. Petersburg"
series of 9 prints , 2012 , Silkscreen
image size d 21cm, paper size 42 x 29,7 cm
studio hand print BF
"Initial pictures were taken at the request of the Imperial Porcelain Factory , better known as the Lomonosov LFZ , for application to the wall decorative plates in the art decals . There, in the factory, in the present time ( April 2012 ), these plates and are preparing to release a small numbered edition.
And while there is a work , studio B & F has decided to release a small numbered edition silk-screen printing with the same picture . " Alexander Florensky
1. Chesmensky colonies on Great Pond in Tsarskoye Selo
2. Of the detention facility № 1 (" cross")
3. Church of the Assumption of the Virgin on Lieutenant Schmidt Embankment
4. Chinese village in Tsarskoye Selo
5. Pravda Street (former Kabinetskaya ), the angle of the socialist ( b.IVANOVSKOY )
6. LUTHERAN CHURCH OF ST. PETER AND PAUL
7. № 3 CENTRAL POWER TEC
8. Monument to Peter the Y Mikhailovsky Castle
9. PAVILION " Admiralty" the Catherine Park at Tsarskoye Selo
Последний раз редактировалось Evgeniia Ryzhkova; 18.03.2013 в 11:12.