Старый 23.02.2009, 18:16 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1

По умолчанию Yu Yu Clover (senior)? Your opinion

Paper, oil. 18x26 cm with a person not on podpisana.Podkleena karton.Pri flexion, closer to the center reads 189 date .. 6? The date of signature-pohozha.Sdelana black ink or ink? Well-read and fotografiroavt not possible - when bent, broken, peeling paint and paper. Probably in his native ramke.Szadi was closed carton with the inscription - "Here he stayed behind the Oder and to Berlin 6D miles!" 22.03.45g. photo fighter and podpis.Zadnyuyu carton as not asked not to give - the memory.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: CIMG0162.JPG
Просмотров: 795
Размер:	235.3 Кб
ID:	146566   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: CIMG0165.JPG
Просмотров: 326
Размер:	242.4 Кб
ID:	146576   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: CIMG0167.JPG
Просмотров: 388
Размер:	234.4 Кб
ID:	146586  

Старый 23.02.2009, 18:34 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,208 раз(а) в 1,926 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Цитата:
Сообщение от VYACHESLAV Посмотреть сообщение
back was closed carton with the inscription - "Here he stayed behind the Oder and to Berlin 6D miles!" 22.03.45g. photo fighter and podpis.Zadnyuyu carton as not asked not to give - the memory.
It is a pity that did not give - the historic carton.

SergeiSK вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо SergeiSK за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 23.02.2009, 20:34 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Banned

Поблагодарили 7,015 раз(а) в 2,462 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для uriart с помощью Skype™

VYACHESLAV, It may even be a clover!

uriart вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо uriart за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 23.02.2009, 21:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 11,835 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8

No doubt this is not clover. Can have different attitudes to creativity Julia Yulievicha, but he was an academician of the Imperial Academy of Arts, and there is taught as a professor. In other words, Clover was a professional and could not, even if it is wanted, to write such an amateurish thing. Do not forget also that Julius Yulievich was quite in demand during his life and his work paid substantial sums. He was truly a fashionable artist and popularity rivaled by Ivan Shishkin. These facts sufficient to eliminate this picture from the number of works that claim to its authorship.

Тютчев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
DSF (25.02.2009), Eriksson (25.02.2009), Евгений (23.02.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (26.02.2009)
Старый 25.02.2009, 12:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 598 раз(а) в 403 сообщениях

VYACHESLAV, go to the theme of "price evaluation". There is something like ...

наследник вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо наследник за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 25.02.2009, 14:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 1,047 раз(а) в 392 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Support Tyutcheva at this time clover was in bloom. Orders lot and for some reason to paint in oils on a small piece of paper rather than on canvas. Then the picture: for clover empty, he podremuchee landscapes.

Сергеич вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Сергеич за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 25.02.2009, 16:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7

heir, "The little trick. Consider, as written in the trunks of trees. If you come to the conclusion that they are not written with a brush, then the probability that wrote Clover will grow. Signed, like,. Or, let's say is similar. "- This is the theme of" assessment, the prices. "At first I put there, but then rearranged so as not to get lost. I have no illusions and all ... Well I will not give the views of experts in Odessa that I addressed. I can only say that diletanstve not blamed, but there is no signature on the front side - sorry vse.Teper when opinions heard, I'll find a way to separate the cardboard from the picture with the least losses, would be a pity if the signature is a corrupt figure. As for the little scraps of paper. In my collection is hand painted by Repin postcard. I saw also written IKAivazovsky on a plywood lid of the box for the cigarette cartridges landscape, moonlit night, fir trees, a moonlit path to the sea.

Старый 25.02.2009, 17:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Местный

Поблагодарили 237 раз(а) в 79 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tjutchev Посмотреть сообщение
Clover was a professional and could not, even if it is wanted, to write such an amateurish thing
I would like to know on what grounds you listed as the work of amateurish things? And sketches from nature in oil on paper - the most that neither is on the academic "chip". In the sketch pad of paper more fit, and easier to wear - not a bundle of stretchers from the canvas sketch could easily belong to brush Julia Yulievicha, the state desperately grasped, and the characteristic tune.

Цитата:
Do not forget also that Julius Yulievich was quite in demand during his life and his work paid substantial sums.
Цитата:
Orders lot and for some reason to paint in oils on a small piece of paper rather than on canvas. Then the picture: for clover empty, he podremuchee landscapes.
Do not forget, we are talking about a small sketch, written with energy and emotion from life, and not on the trends Easel Landscape Painted for sale in the shop on the canvas with solid subframe.

Marjana вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Marjana за это полезное сообщение:
danvik (25.02.2009), Uljana (04.03.2009), Жар-птица (26.02.2009)
Старый 25.02.2009, 18:35 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9

Marjana, Here you got me beat. Respecting all opinions expressed above, I still wanted to say. In my paintings on canvas and on paper may not look the same even akademika.Ya seen many pictures of "western splint." Here the level above, and from fans who would write so halftones to "What a piece of paper." A professional will do this automatically, especially in the often wrote the story.

Старый 25.02.2009, 19:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Гуру

Поблагодарили 598 раз(а) в 403 сообщениях
Smile

"The little trick. Consider, as written in the trunks of trees. If you come to the conclusion that they are not written with a brush, then the probability that wrote Clover will grow. Signed, like,. Or, say, looks like."
  This is the theme of "evaluation price".

VYACHESLAV, I wrote to Artem, who exhibited there subscribed clover.
Giving this advice is when it is clear that your thing - not "oil on canvas, you can confuse the inexperienced researchers who, God forbid, think that drawing on paper can be scraped.: P

наследник вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра