Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Artists, artworks, art history
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Artists, artworks, art history Discuss artists, their lives and works, the history of works’ creation and other art history issues.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 14.02.2009, 14:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,940 раз(а) в 474 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 5
По умолчанию Female artist Vasily Karlovich Shtembera

Paintings of whether these women now, like VK Shtembera. The exhibition of T-wah Artists in 1912, were submitted to two of his works: "Portrait of my daughter" and "Portrait of GN Eingorn. General picture of this artist valued quite high, such as XXV exhibition in 1917, two of his painting "Wind" and "My Grandmother" left, respectively, for 1500 and 2000, pp.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: штер1.JPG
Просмотров: 270
Размер:	108.9 Кб
ID:	136816   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: штер2.JPG
Просмотров: 274
Размер:	115.6 Кб
ID:	136826  

раскатов вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо раскатов за это полезное сообщение:
Admin (14.02.2009), Tana (14.02.2009), Артём (14.02.2009), елана (05.06.2011)
Старый 14.02.2009, 14:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 1,047 раз(а) в 392 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Beautiful and inspired.
Which technique and size?
  And it is interesting where they are, these beautiful women were zavarushku after 17 years.

Сергеич вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Сергеич за это полезное сообщение:
Tana (14.02.2009)
Старый 14.02.2009, 16:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,169 раз(а) в 901 сообщениях

Interesting pictures, interesting woman, sorry for their fate is unknown ....
as always, when you look at old pictures and photographs, young, beautiful, happy and sad, because they are no longer .....

IS Turgenev
How fair, how fresh were the roses ...

Somewhere, sometime, long ago, long ago, I read one poem. It soon forgot me ... but the first verse has remained in my memory:

Now the winters frost glass windows is started, in a dark room lit a candle. I sit huddled in a corner; a ringing in my head all da links:

Читать дальше... 
And I see myself before the low window of Russian suburban home. Summer evening quietly melts and turns into night, the warm air smelled of mignonette and lime-tree, and on the window, leaning on his arm and straightened his head to his shoulder, sits a girl - and silently and stares at the sky as if waiting for the appearance of the first stars. How ingenuously-inspired, dreamy eyes, as touchingly innocent open, inquiring lips as smoothly breathing is not yet fully blossomed, yet nothing agitated bosom, as pure and gentle image of a young person! I do not dare speak to her - but she dear to me, beating my heart!

And in the room grew darker and a dark ... Nagorevshaya candle crackles, fleeting shadows wavering on a low ceiling, frost creaks and angry over the wall - and fancies boring, old man whispers ...

Confronting my other images ... We hear the noise of cheerful family of village life. Two blond head, leaning to one another, boldly looking at me with his bright eyes, cheeks scarlet flutter suppressed laughter, hands tenderly intertwined, vperebivku sound young, good voice, but a little farther away, deep in the cozy room, others too young arms running, fumbling fingers, the keys of an old piano - and lannerovsky Waltz can stifle grumbling patriarchal samovar ...

Candle fades and goes out ... Who is there so hoarse cough and dull? Curled up in a loaf, shakes and shudders at the feet of my old dog, my only friend ... I feel cold ... I zyabnu ... and they all died ... died ...

September 1879

Tana вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Tana за это полезное сообщение:
раскатов (15.02.2009)
Ответ