Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Investing in Art
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Investing in Art Share your opinion about the profitability of investments.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 29.06.2012, 20:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Новичок

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
По умолчанию Stone-cutting art

Hello!
I apologize if the novice off-topic , interested in the question - how is attractive to investors investing in a stone-cutting product? Certainly not talking about consumer goods , and an exclusive and sophisticated rabotah.Ya in the business for quite some time, as a producer , but never realized the current state of the art form , "probably alive " or "probably dead "? it makes sense to me to invest in such a busy manufacturing operation, or later the cost of manufacturing work will not pay off ?

Added after 28 minutes
just such a situation , having no material reserves , it is impossible to create an interesting and expensive work, to work in a niche of cheap souvenirs and compete with China, and Moscow carver 's not replay in 1500 , Chinese carvers konkurentov.Ostaetsya option to expand into other niches , what could be called " works of art , "but it requires a certain cost, in my case the loan , so important to know of that can plunge ? or the time to retrain in a" house manager "?)

Последний раз редактировалось evgenii; 29.06.2012 в 21:16. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
evgenii вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.06.2012, 13:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,805 раз(а) в 972 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 23

Цитата:
Сообщение от evgenii; 2154731"
option to expand into other niches , what could be called " art ", but it requires a certain cost, in my case the debt
Well, of course compete with Chinese carvers do not elephants . Question should be posed , and what do the Chinese, and build on it.
And what you need to buy expensive ?

Posav вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.06.2012, 14:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Цитата:
Сообщение от evgenii; 2154731"
the question - how is attractive to investors investing in a stone-cutting products ?
Investors ?
No .
But does this mean that no one else wanted to buy a small sculpture of a good shape?
Here, for example read the interview:
Цитата:
AI: Do you collect mostly painting and drawing ?
AS: I do construction - I love sculpture. A wife - painting. Therefore, we have occasionally there is a struggle for the placement .
more here

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.06.2012, 23:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,168 раз(а) в 1,142 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
Investors ?
No .
And let me know the source of data made ​​it possible to reach such a categorical statement ?

Цитата:
But does this mean that no one else wanted to buy a small sculpture of a good shape?
Here, for example read the interview:

more here
Interviews did not like the way, is very indistinct , and in the style of kitchen conversations. <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

As far as small sculpture forms, if you're under it you mean floristirku animalistic , and , coupled with laminated stones of different figures , then this product is widely represented and, in general, there is the status of souvenir- gift somehow selling out to the respective stores.
There is another level - jewelry , collectible . Work unit , is almost impossible to repeat , over the years and always made ​​to order. There is also a master, if the customer changed his mind, leaving the work entry of the customer and also in profits. Their names are well known, they were represented in the collection, which passed earlier this year at the Hermitage . http://www.sizifuzz.ru/index.php/new.../505-hermitage

fross вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо fross за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (01.07.2012)
Старый 01.07.2012, 14:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от Posav Посмотреть сообщение
Well, of course compete with Chinese carvers do not elephants. Question should be posed, and what do the Chinese, and build on it.
And what you need to buy expensive?
Stone-cutting materials, the work of a goldsmith, sculptor, and of such projects is quite long time, this manufacture, and sale, and while it all runs have something to live on, pay for accommodation and workshop in Moskve.Dumayu work, it is desirable not just to sell, and assemble a collection, display, waiting in the wings.
So that the resources needed are not small for me.

As for the exhibition at the Hermitage on the link, I am familiar with some people out there who do have private melkayut.I view of St. Petersburg and their coterie zakazchikah.Nado say that this is a fairly closed community, where the important role played by dating and rekomendatsii.Rasskazhu a case -I went on a visit to one collector and connoisseur in Moscow, as it was incognito, which wanted to show something and know what can nado.A man was very active buying kamnerezku, including him, and there are a few of my works that brought him to litso.Menya his agent he did not know, but I did not tell sebe.Tak behold, this man, I must say a very smart, very naturally wondered why I was secured and, in general, "I'm not I'm not my cow." I left with nothing.
So, I repeat, as the path that were not recognized by modern masters, we must seek svoy.Polzovatsya their relationships and best practices you do not want, such as myself need to develop in those conditions which are now thought suschestvuyut.Ya long enough to start, and in terms of my main agenda-investitsii.Seychas around me do not have people competent in the matter, so asked the distinguished community on this forum, in order to understand how risky investing borrowed money in this business, how interesting the topic, or not to force event and wait in the wings? interesting of course is there any famous people other than judges, to whom to bow until you want)

Старый 01.07.2012, 17:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от fross; 2155521"
interview does not like it ,
But that did not like the questions or answers ?
Цитата:
Сообщение от evgenii; 2155861"
I thought for a long time to start, and in terms of my home -investment agenda .
Ah . It came at last on the public investment involved. Need funds for the development of this activity.
Do I understand?
Because under the investment in this site refers to the purchase of works of art for the purpose (of course including) investment.
And you need people who believe in the future liquidity of your work , give the money to produce them .

Старый 03.07.2012, 22:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Новичок

Цитата:
But that did not like the questions or answers?

Ah. It came at last on the public investment involved. Need funds for the development of this activity.
Do I understand?
Because under the investment in this site refers to the purchase of works of art for the purpose (of course including) investment.
And you need people who believe in the future liquidity of your work, give the money to produce them.
No, just have the opportunity to take the money for production, but afraid to do it because they do not know whether then everything will return to the loser, and most do not stay) Therefore, I decided to ask a question for those who are engaged in the purchase of works, how interesting the topic now. .. how receptive the market is something)
Yes, there are masters that are sold where you are exposed, and so on, but as I wrote them a positive experience for me is not very significant, because as the saying goes "you can not enter into a water twice" ... What if you wanted to say- I, for example, in the forum "Investment in the Arts" in ten comments to his post, "there is interest in the lapidary arts?" 7 comments I hear "no, kamnerezka not interested", and 3 comments to "what is a masonry work?"-what it says) of course, be subject of the forum is not quite stone-cutting, I see more art, but still I was extremely interesting to hear your opinion, as I continue to hope that kamnerezka, also an art that is waiting for its investors)

Старый 04.07.2012, 07:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от evgenii; 2158451"
how the market is receptive
This approach is fundamentally correct in relation to art. You are viewing the situation from the perspective of " boxed " trade , such as cell phone makers : budget phone model is $ 200, what is the market size (number of potential buyers ), prestigious models $ 1000 market size , market share, competitors, and plan marketing activities to market entry .
How can this be applied to art? Each work is individual.
You should have found a couple of some work here. And then on my fingers all the conversation about anything.
PS
The fact that this site is primarily about painting in this case does not matter. The same question can be set and the artist 's paintings I paint , what is the size of the market for them now?

Старый 15.06.2015, 21:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Новичок

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

[QUOTE=Konstantin;2158651]....
You should have showed a couple of works sdes@
A question not to me, but let me offer to the discussion of stone-cutters. The work is not finished.
First job is in the future an owl sitting on a stump. Height 80 cm.
Currently in owl 1 500 feathers. Finally about 5,000 feathers. Each pen is made separately. The pegmatite material. Stump - petrified wood.
In the next three months in anticipation of the work, there was a live owl. For the selection of the stone were percudani ton of material. This is just a digression.
Please feel free to Express everything that is on your mind.
Task masters to finish the job and get the highest possible compensation for their work.

Dilettante вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Dilettante за это полезное сообщение:
uriart (15.06.2015)
Старый 15.06.2015, 22:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Новичок

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

[QUOTE=Konstantin;2158651]....
How can this apply to art? Each work is individual.
You should have showed a couple of works sdes@
In this work still formed only a General idea.
"Force of nature".
The female principle, which unites ALL.
"Rotating" the stone (the stone is selected in such that would be the impression of rotation) raises a female figure wrapped in flames. The wind in your hair. Perhaps the stone will come out of the water and surround it will surf with white sheep.
Natural stone, stone and stone. And nothing more.
Something like this.
Anyone can contribute up to drawing or painting.
Oh! Forgot.
Silica, caramel jade.
It is at this stage.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: DSC01738.JPG
Просмотров: 290
Размер:	219.1 Кб
ID:	2692392   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: DSC01739.JPG
Просмотров: 313
Размер:	215.4 Кб