Старый 16.03.2012, 18:23 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 25,442 раз(а) в 5,540 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 250
По умолчанию Victor Kazarin. Selected publications and photo

Victor S. Kazarin (b. 1948) - seventies , a representative of non-art , the ideologist of the "Russian neoeskspressionizma " and " postsuprematizma ."

Fame came to him with the late -1970s , during the period of participation in regular exhibitions of the Moscow Joint Committee of Graphic Artists ( MOKHG ) in the legendary hall at Little Georgia 28. Since the early 1980s, Victor Kazarin entered into the core of " gorkomovskoy " group "21" ( A.Zverev , B.Bich etc.).

In 1991, Arena held a personal exhibition of Victor Kazarina , which was billed neoespressionistskih 600 paintings of the artist. Since the early 2000s, the artist developed in his work and ideas of Suprematism postsuprematizma .

The proposed theme contains selected articles on the artist's work, published at different times on the site ARTinvestment.ru.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: kazarin_i_bich.jpg
Просмотров: 605
Размер:	69.9 Кб
ID:	1576932   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: talochkin_i_kazarin.jpg
Просмотров: 581
Размер:	50.8 Кб
ID:	1576942   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: gruppa_21.jpg
Просмотров: 598
Размер:	71.7 Кб
ID:	1576952  

AI на Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/artinvestment

Последний раз редактировалось Vladimir; 16.03.2012 в 18:48. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Vladimir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Vladimir за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (17.03.2012), Kadina (02.03.2016), prosto_valentina (01.06.2014), таша (30.01.2013)
Старый 16.03.2012, 18:26 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

По умолчанию Interview with Kazarin for ARTinvestment.ru

Interview with Kazarin. Psychophysiology expressionistic riot

Moscow did not oppose neoekspressionisty emphasized a non-conformist traditions. But at the same time, they have already spoken to a completely different language. Even the origins of a new kind of power lay precisely in the rejection of "gorkomovskogo minimalism."
Читать дальше... 
But not only. There is a new revolutionary situation, when young artists to gain strength, so do not ask, but to dictate. Not paying attention to public reaction. The answer was followed by a balanced and predictable: violent misunderstanding, harsh criticism, accusations that "indecent way become bare before the public," and even the reputation of the "upstart" in a circle of colleagues. But there was no other way: the entry in the neo-expressionism was for some young people do not gorkomovskoy another creative experiment, and certain revelation, all-consuming sense. This impulse has undergone major changes not only the format of the painting (large size canvases, extended technique). What is more important - has changed the scale of ideas.
Victor Kazarin was not yet thirty when he began to exhibit in the halls of the city committee schedules, starting with the first exhibition in 1976. Legendary address - Little Georgia, 28 - at that time was synonymous with ideologically neutral outlet, an island of independent art. Under the auspices of the Committee of the scenic section of graphic artists could show anything beyond the scope of the official state doctrine. "For me the impetus to development has turned wild - says Kazarin gorkomovskih of times. - There were people that had to compete. I've seen artists, the technique and technology that I wanted - the same Zverev and Yakovlev. " In 1983 he joined the Kazarin gorkomovskoy group "21" (named after the usual amount of outstanding artists in it) and soon became a key figure in Moscow's neo-expressionism abstract.

Our conversation with Victor Kazarin held in his old apartment and studio on the Malachite Street. We had tea at the kitchen itself, where the plan was conceived "capture an arena" where was invented by a group of "Hammer" and where 26 years ago there was another clamshell, Anatoly Zverev.
- Victor S., I see in your photos is very different outlook on the artists, though, and all imprinted with the badge of "21." In this group spent seven annual exhibitions - by all accounts, he worked for a long time. What you then united?
- I once fell into this group. I was a year before that was expelled from the city committee, and then re-taken. It turned out that by the time I joined the "21", they have already passed an exhibition. In those days it was a young group: Vologzhanin, Beach, Naumets, Lepine, Tumanov, Vanya Novozhenov, Pavel Nikiforov, Valery Tkachenko and others. After a while I can say, went into the center of the group, which formed the five people - Bordachev, Mist, Beach, Lepine, and myself. The composition of "21" was not permanent: periodically exclude someone, and someone took. It is not formed with the flow. There were expressionists and surrealists, abstractionists - artists representing different directions. United by the fact that we were all young, we younger men were compared, for example, nemuhinskoy group "17." In 1985 when we became friends with Zverev, I agreed that his work is also included in the exhibition "21".
The group of "21." Drobitsky, Lepine, Tumanov, unknown, Tkachenko, Novozhenov, Kazarin, Beach, Lebedeva, Hayduk, Vologzhanin. Source: Archives VS Kazarina
- Why did you previously expelled from the city committee?
- There was an odd story. Someone broke a picture of Otari Kandaurova - can not remember who. But it is clear that as a result of a sharp dispute. And then by one activist began wailing: "It's an outrage, but what is possible?". And I take it, and say, "break - well, did the right thing." For then expelled. Then, even the prosecutor's office called. First, until he was expelled, I worked hard. Although opportunities to exhibit non-existent. And private buyers in those days was not. I bought the painting themselves as artists and students. So, I worked for 70-100 rubles a month, had to write slogans to contain the family.
- What is the impact on you had a friendship with Zverev?
- Zverev for me then and still is a very large quantity. It turned out that we did have one teacher, but with a difference of 17 years. We were taught Sergey Sokolov, a fine man, a disciple of Korovin. He instilled in us a love of nature with him, we often did sketches of animals, many painted at the zoo. We studied the home of pioneers in the area Zhuravleva. I hung a picture of Sergei Nikolaevich 13-year-old Zvereva "Sokolniki" and many of his sketches of animals. Zverev general outline of the unsurpassed master.
The first time I met him in 1981. And we were friends for two years before his death. He was happy to talk to me. Probably, I'm for it was an interesting man, and fit. Since 1985, Zverev was a frequent visitor in my studio, lived, slept on a cot in this kitchen, where we now sit. And then we worked together often.
- However, in the sense that you have worked directly together on some pictures?
- It is shared. There also is signed "KAZ": Kazarin - Anatoly Zverev. Typically, the larger work, meter and a half, we did together, and meter work - he is. In many ways it was. Three exhibitions of such collaborations, "Zverev - Kazarin" (in DC, "Meridian," Hall "Belyaevo" hotel "National". - VB), I organized in 1987, shortly after the death of Zvereva - in gratitude and in memory of other.
Despite the fact that Kazarin was different currents and things from different periods vary greatly, anywhere guessed special power. Thus, the work of the mid-1980s, when Kazarin created a Russian neo-expressionism, - these things openly rebellious, violent, the mood that best conveyed by means of abstraction. The invention Kazarin "postsuprematicheskom" direction increases the figurative character of geometric abstraction. And, in turn, expressionistic works of the 2000s have tended to be more decorative and figurative art. Perhaps only one property is securely integrates work Kazarina different periods: in every one feels that it is made in the same breath.
- In one of the documentaries about you is a fragment, which shows remarkably high speed. It depends on my mood, or speed - of the method?
- Inspiration - process transient, lasting 10-15 minutes. We must catch it quickly and implement it. Longer just a heart can not stand the strain. And much depends on the skill already. Hence, this method is rapid writing. But the skill - it is also an enormous capacity for work, and work with the surge. I used to draw and 18 gouaches in the day. Sometimes, all the obtained one by one. In those years, I was just filled with art. In 1987-1988, I could make up to five paintings a day. And it worked almost every day, until complete exhaustion. In those days, had, of course, use the "doping" in time to recover.
- Approximately every five - seven years, you're pretty sharp change styles go from the known and favorite themes and techniques. Why would a successful artist to take that risk?
- And without this there is a risk to become a "dumping" by the artist. I believe that the artist casts himself when he finds a good reception and only his life and exploits. If the person calms down, the soul ceases to work, the artist on itself begins to make plagiarism. I myself have passed many styles. My first show was during his studies at the HUDGRAF in 1969. By the way, I recently sold a picture of "Rusal", with the remainder of the exhibition. In those days I was fond of Van Gogh, Matisse, Vrubel. Abstraction, I started much later, in 1980. But it came to her not scholastically, not formally but smoothly. And when I was an abstraction (and symbolic forms, and lyrical, and Suprematism), then moved on to neo-expressionism. As part of its direction in 1984-1985, I created about a hundred works of size 2 x 3 meters.
Now I went in the direction of geometric abstraction, and earlier drippingi with recognizable spray is not writing. But no matter what style is my motto remains the same: use of color psychology, the psychology of rhythm, composition and psychology directed at identifying the image.
Among the artists that have had the greatest influence on him, Kazarin remembers first Theophanes the Greek, El Greco, Van Gogh, Cezanne, Pirosmani, Rousseau, Chagall, Pollock, Kandinsky. "They are all nearby - the image of people expressing their soul. Soul-then we are all given one, differs only in shades of psycho-physiological. And the stronger you are approaching to its depth, the more you know of an artist. "
With all the influences landmark Victor Kazarin fully remains a loner, "vnutriustremlennym" artist. The inspiration he draws not in the book theories, not in the external experience. Rather, it focuses on the immediate transfer of their own experiences - what he calls the psychophysiology. This state Kazarin assigns a central role: "When a man wants to be more reasonable, then from that eighty percent of it is the creative force loses. In art, the contact should take place through the heart. But this only happens when the artist and his audience both ready for it. "
Generally, such a "vnutriustremlennost" uncompromising and daring is often accompanied by people who have made themselves. Kazarin grew up in a working class family, far from the art, without the support of artistic dynasty and other social props by the age of forty he became one of the most successful and popular artists. His Arena in 1991, an exhibition of 600 canvases, still remembered as one of the most resonant events of his time.
Spectators in the Arena could hardly imagine that all those charged giant paintings were not written in the studio with high ceilings, a ten-floor room in the then kazarinskoy "Khrushchev." "The huge paintings, two by three meters, I drew no escape. I went to him and he could only watch from the corner, which eventually happened. In such a situation is only a particular image. After doing almost blindly. " It is necessary to clarify that in this case is not about uncontrolled improvisation. "Usually, each preceded by a series of large canvas works of size 50 x 70, which was worked out on the psychophysiology of the image - says Kazarin. And when the image was sharpened, I could tolerate it on a large format. " But even if such training had to finish some work on the street - to make pictures of the apartments close to cover the entire look and compare the complex large-scale compositions.
Today Kazarin works in the same apartment in the Moscow region Rostokino, only now it is fully reserved for the workshop. As before, paints, placing the canvas on the floor, as in the eighties. So familiar, and in another just does not razverneshsya. This double-dyed 30-year-old is now the floor itself is a monument of time, the cultural layer.
Pictures of Victor Kazarin now writes only in the winter months. And with the coming of spring, the artist for half a year went to a favorite Ferapontovo to the frescoes of Dionysius. Fishing, communicates with the hospitable people, gaining experience and is engaged primarily graphics. This routine wound up more than twenty years ago.

- True what they say, that you Ferapontovo bridge built?

- Many people think that fiction. But the bridge - true. In the years 1987-1991, I began to buy pictures and I had saved money. The center runs Ferapontovo river, which connects the two lakes. A bridge over this river was a hole one: that a cow had fallen, the people, everything was falling apart. I loved those places. How much do you want? 32 000 rubles? We Lida (wife, artist Lydia Kazarina-Small. - AI.) Consulted and gave the money. Then we were told that the project should be more - about 58,000. They brought them all. Those still, Soviet money. And they also plundered. In the end I still got them to put the bridge: and cursed and threatened by the court, there was a particular struggle. As a result, the state has found a team, the bridge turned out not so much. According to the project he was supposed to be with the lights - beautiful, as befits a bridge to the temple. And turned out strong, but ordinary: inside the concrete and wooden top. But be that as it may, the bridge stands. Among themselves the people really call him Kazarinskim bridge, visitors show.

Kazarin shows new geometric abstraction. June 2011. Photo: Vladimir Bogdanov, AI
After the rapid success of the 1990 Kazarin gone on for years in the shadows. Perhaps overlapped and fatigue, and many disappointments. Yes, and now rapidly changing. It was rumored that Kazarin and left the country altogether, as did many artists of his circle. However, believe it could only ones who knew little of his as a person. Russian artist to the bone, drawing inspiration from the history, culture and the traditions of his people, he certainly is not anywhere left. And it is not going to. Neither the wave of emigration of tuning, or later.

Moscow neo-expressionism, as in the whole art of the 1990s, now greatly undervalued. He was known and loved by savvy collectors. But the direction of mass collecting, promoted the same brand as the sixties, he still did not. "Late City Committee" and all this fighting between the late 1980s - mid 1990s for various reasons, was not particularly systematic. The times, as we know, soon came, such that it became not much to the scientific work of art, and generalizations. However, I have no doubt that some time during this period will begin to clear as a special cultural layer: with emphasis, the isolation of their first names and the alignment of the picture. As often happens, after which time will start to reconstruct the era through exhibitions, memoirs, and scientific publications.

Two years later, Victor Kazarin turn 65. He was full of energy, happy to work and still able to surprise the daring artistic experimentation. By the date of the anniversary will be a large-scale project. In any case, asked, if there are thoughts to make a show with friends and colleagues in the group "21"? Fortunately, guessing: the idea of ​​this is. "People are, of course, is hard to climb, but at the exhibit would be interested" - smiles Kazarin.

http://artinvestment.ru/invest/inter...5_kazarin.html
Миниатюры
Название: svyatoy_georgy.jpg
Просмотров: 554
Размер:	197.4 Кб
ID:	1576962   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: don_kihot.jpg
Просмотров: 530
Размер:	120.9 Кб
ID:	1576972   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: kuznechik.jpg
Просмотров: 502
Размер:	52.0 Кб
ID:	1576982   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: angel.jpg
Просмотров: 534
Размер:	117.7 Кб
ID:	1576992  

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Vladimir за это полезное сообщение:
prosto_valentina (01.06.2014), таша (30.01.2013)
Старый 16.03.2012, 18:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

По умолчанию Work Kazarina 80-90s in the collection of our Lucy

The works in the collection of new posts Kazarina Lucy:
Миниатюры
Название: казарин в. (2).jpg
Просмотров: 549
Размер:	141.7 Кб
ID:	1577002   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: казарин в. (3).jpg
Просмотров: 537
Размер:	101.5 Кб
ID:	1577012   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: казарин в. (5).jpg
Просмотров: 523
Размер:	96.8 Кб
ID:	1577022   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: казарин в. (8).jpg
Просмотров: 498
Размер:	119.3 Кб
ID:	1577032   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: казарин в. (10).jpg
Просмотров: 515
Размер:	123.4 Кб
ID:	1577042  

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Vladimir за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (17.03.2012), prosto_valentina (01.06.2014), таша (30.01.2013)
Старый 16.03.2012, 18:29 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

По умолчанию Memories of Kazarina Zverev

Text "grateful" from the book "Anatoly Zverev in the memoirs of contemporaries" - M. Young Guard, 2006

Anatoly Zverev, T. in my life played a fatal role, and I am grateful for what she brought me with him. And I am acquainted with Zverev more than once, and continue to meet to this day.
Читать дальше... 

First meeting was held, when a boy of twelve, I came to the artist Sergei Nikolaevich Sokolov. At the time, Sokolov studied under Konstantin Korovin, became a member of Moscow Union of Artists, and began to teach a course in drawing Construction Institute and DKSH in the studio.
Sergey was a wonderful teacher. There in my lifetime I never met. He was the most intelligent, and therefore good. To each his pupil treated carefully. Every word finds. The magnificent man he was. He took us to the zoo, where we drew with them all the birds and beasts, drove to the sketches. We have often resisted, but he insisted. Frost - at twenty degrees, shibzikam for twelve years, we run after him like a chicken, and he was in those years was nearly seventy. Lucky us Abramtsevo, dig a hole there in the snow, climb up into it from the wind - and paint. Remarkably it was!
One day Sergey showed me pictures Tolley Zvereva - a boy who had attended, but then left. These were small drawings, images of people and animals, and they were surprisingly impressive. Toll Sergei Nikolaevich brought them in large numbers every week. When I saw them and knew what it all Zverev painted when he was the same age as me, then downright shocked. These pictures were wonderful twelve Tolley!
By the time I had seen a lot of work in the Tretyakov Gallery - and Surikov, and Ivanov, and Repin, and many others. And I was not surprised at all that way, as figures Tolley. I realized then: to have someone to look up to. And the first hurdle in my life put Zverev. I decided that I would work this way and not otherwise.
Sergei N. Tolia valued highly, understood that he had great talent, but still appreciated limited. He believed that a great schedule and Tolia only. Later he told me: "Victor, learn, draw - but remember that the color is all the same color." About Zverev, he did not talk a lot, even though he knew everything about him. The children are often asked: "Princeton sieve of his drawings, show!" I did not ask, but stealthily looked, what he draws. And he drew. Spent whole days at the zoo, went to the Tretyakov Gallery, and all the grandparents, guardian, cloakroom drawing. He was a very workable, and Sokolov his drawings we simply stirred. He told how Tolia, instead of colors (which he often was not) is sometimes used fresh flowers, as it is a crow pecking, when he drew as a child rats ate his drawings.
Once he was offered Tolia, "Sergey, let's you posorevnuemsya." Zverev was then fourteen years old. Sokolov took the challenge and quickly began to draw. Tolia, too. For two hours, Sergey wrote seven sketches and Zverev - twenty-one and large format. Sergey surprised. It's not that jealous, but still ... And something to do with studies Tole was nowhere, and he, without thinking twice, took and left them in the water. There was something like a pond, puddle of some sort. Left and said, "Look how beautiful the water!"
Zverev is in those years, I worshiped as a God. In Sergei Nikolaevich has accumulated a vast collection of drawings Tolya. He died, someone handed her collection, and all this, of course, it would be good to find.
It has been many years since I saw the back of his work. In 1976 an exhibition of Georgian artists in Malaya. She was exposed and three portraits of Zverev. I remember that I particularly liked them. I wanted to see him, could not wait to meet him and my wife Lida, too, the artist. But the meeting did not succeed. Only in 1982 was my personal acquaintance with him. He was brought to my artist Boris Beach. Toll was hoping to spend the night, we stayed three days, but then these relations between us are not wilted, turned out. Maybe because I have not once been able to understand - to understand his life, his destiny.
After this meeting, we had not seen for a long time, and only two years before his death, became friends. Our meeting took place on October Square, when they sold the paint. Ida, bought himself all that is necessary, and suddenly I see - animals! Glad to him: "Timofeitch will place a bottle?" He replied: "Well, put." They came with me. Wives was not at home, drank a bottle of my mummy. Joked been duped in an amicable way, laughing. He roared, brawled. In the morning wake up early, he got up. Behave timidly, shyly. In sober he was a humble, gentle and quiet.
He began to come to us for the day. I watched as I work. I wrote then only large canvases. He sat and watched the clock. I tell my wife: "Let's take away Zvereva to her." Toll ask, and he says: "With pleasure." The artists of "Twenty One" took this idea positively. So we have to communicate constantly. No it from me for three days - already worried been looking for. He would have lived a few days, everyone knew about it and called him to me. When he stayed with us all night, then went to bed never not wanted, "Detul, I'm on a newspaper on the floor." Did not allow himself to lay, but when we specifically bought a cot for him, even then lay on it without undressing. So far we have left this clamshell, and we call it "flip Zverev."
In the morning he got up before anyone else. I started to work, he followed. One says: "Victor, if you will work hard because then you'll die soon." I made no reply. Zverev again its: "Victor, you're such a fool. You write, you write as Colorado potato beetle. Sniffing paint, white light can not see, podohnesh! Mothers (so he called my mom), stop it! "He watched me, watched, and then he started to work.
In between the work we've played with him at checkers, cards. He told me: "Detul, calm down, take your time. Drawing you before a fall. " Sometimes, and "podhvalival": "Victor, what I was doing! We have to work like you. Blooper, blunder, one-time, looked around - and order. " In general, he was able to make fun of. When he did not like someone's work, it is first-voril: "Well, brother, you're a genius. Could not be better. "
Once a month there was no Zverev, someone has lived in the country. Then I said, 'What do you think, where I worked? Three of the entire written. Two still-life painting and drawing. All I do not like it in principle. " Having come to me, started to work again. We wound up like each other. My wife - a witness. It subjects us even invented. Izrisuem we are in the world and ask, "What else to draw?" The whole zoo to remember - a giraffe, kangaroo, zebra ... We was like dancing. Much has been written with him.
One day we went to the Pushkin Museum Tolia. I watched him. Paintings he considered very carefully. Piercing eyes looked. And the people watching. Do not like the others - began to laugh.
Once one has given a realist in the face, saying that he was attacking me - verbally, of course. I said: "Toll for what you did?" He replied: "What he thee Popper?" Realist immediately rushed to the police, but nothing happened.
Aggressiveness, bravado Zvereva was a defensive reaction. He was a man of pure and noble, completely devoid of jealousy. One said: "I was called in America, promised a mansion, a wife, but I'm not tempted. Why? "
He has no one took nothing, gave everything to everyone. He lived and fruit, like a tree.

Source: http://www.zverevcenter.ru/art.php?func=show&id=18

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Vladimir за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (17.03.2012), prosto_valentina (01.06.2014), таша (30.01.2013)
Старый 16.03.2012, 18:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

По умолчанию Co-operation and Zvereva Kazarina

Catalogue " Anatoly Zverev - Victor Kazarin ." 1990
Scan directory " Zverev , Kazarin ." The joint work of two artists of 1986.

Since 1985, Zverev was a frequent visitor in my studio , lived , slept on a cot in this kitchen, where we now sit. And then we worked together often .

- However , in the sense that you have worked directly together on some pictures ?

- It is shared. There also is signed " KAZ ": Kazarin - Anatoly Zverev . Typically, the larger work , meter and a half , we did together, and meter work - he is. In many ways it was . Three exhibitions of such collaborations , " Zverev - Kazarin " ( in DC , " Meridian ," Hall " Belyaevo " hotel " National" . - VB ), I organized in 1987 , shortly after the death of Zvereva - in gratitude and in memory of other.
Миниатюры
Название: page1.jpg
Просмотров: 535
Размер:	156.7 Кб
ID:	1577052   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: page2.jpg
Просмотров: 505
Размер:	187.9 Кб
ID:	1577062   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: page3.jpg
Просмотров: 530
Размер:	163.1 Кб
ID:	1577072   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: page4.jpg
Просмотров: 484
Размер:	171.9 Кб
ID:	1577082   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: page5.jpg
Просмотров: 535
Размер:	179.3 Кб
ID:	1577092  

Старый 16.03.2012, 18:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

По умолчанию Kazarina of 1980

Kazarina of 1980
Миниатюры
Название: kazarin18.jpg
Просмотров: 491
Размер:	135.0 Кб
ID:	1577102   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: kazarin19.jpg
Просмотров: 481
Размер:	217.0 Кб
ID:	1577112   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: kazarin3.jpg
Просмотров: 411
Размер:	250.3 Кб
ID:	1577122   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: kazarin9.jpg
Просмотров: 474
Размер:	284.3 Кб
ID:	1577132   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: kazarin2.jpg
Просмотров: 533
Размер:	96.5 Кб
ID:	1577142  

Старый 16.03.2012, 18:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

По умолчанию Seven women - an exhibition in Mildberry Gallery

In the corporate MILDBERRY Gallery in May 2011 it was possible to see a compact exhibition of Victor Kazarina.
Seven canvases of the 2000s, seven women and music from the series under the moon and Portraits.
Миниатюры
Название: виктор-казарин-елена.jpg
Просмотров: 474
Размер:	189.3 Кб
ID:	1577152   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: виктор-казарин-женский-портрет-2006.jpg
Просмотров: 454
Размер:	189.4 Кб
ID:	1577162   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: виктор-казарин-зеленая-луна.jpg
Просмотров: 471
Размер:	130.5 Кб
ID:	1577172   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: виктор-казарин---лесная-царица-2009.jpg
Просмотров: 379
Размер:	108.6 Кб
ID:	1577182   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: виктор-казарин-луна-с-шариком.jpg
Просмотров: 378
Размер:	237.7 Кб
ID:	1577192  

Старый 16.03.2012, 18:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

По умолчанию Postsuprematizm in Brusov Art

Show Postsuprematizm - chamber and soulful.
Fixing kazarinskoy postsuprematicheskoy designs that he created over 20 years.
About 20 works: gouache, a large painting, "metallic."
Миниатюры
Название: портрет.jpg
Просмотров: 479
Размер:	59.5 Кб
ID:	1577202   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: dsc_4894.jpg
Просмотров: 464
Размер:	59.7 Кб
ID:	1577212   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: dsc_4898.jpg
Просмотров: 489
Размер:	47.9 Кб
ID:	1577222   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: dsc_4907.jpg
Просмотров: 491
Размер:	114.8 Кб
ID:	1577232   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: dsc_4905.jpg
Просмотров: 468
Размер:	100.4 Кб
ID:	1577242  

Старый 16.03.2012, 18:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

По умолчанию Kazarin in the CHA, January 2012

January 22, 2012, Opening Day Victor Kazarina in the CHA.
Organized by the gallery Les Oreades.

http://forum.artinvestment.ru/showthread.php?t=146681
Миниатюры
Название: dsc_5741.jpg
Просмотров: 478
Размер:	54.7 Кб
ID:	1577252   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: dsc_5779.jpg
Просмотров: 376
Размер:	62.7 Кб
ID:	1577262   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: dsc_5783.jpg
Просмотров: 376
Размер:	82.7 Кб
ID:	1577272   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: dsc_5787.jpg
Просмотров: 473
Размер:	86.0 Кб
ID:	1577282   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: dsc_5797.jpg
Просмотров: 475
Размер:	41.3 Кб
ID:	1577292  

Старый 16.03.2012, 18:39 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Гуру

По умолчанию New Suprematist work cycle, February 2012

New Suprematist work cycle.
February 2012.
On the fifth shot - a preparatory drawing.
Миниатюры
Название: dsc_6064.jpg
Просмотров: 460
Размер:	79.4 Кб
ID:	1577312   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: dsc_6067.jpg
Просмотров: 458
Размер:	73.9 Кб
ID:	1577322   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: ворона-2.jpg
Просмотров: 448
Размер:	79.0 Кб
ID:	1577332   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: dsc_6071.jpg
Просмотров: 492
Размер:	82.2 Кб
ID:	1577342   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: набросок-супрематической-композиции.jpg
Просмотров: 462
Размер:	59.1 Кб
ID:	1577352  

Название: dsc_6077.jpg
Просмотров: 440
Размер:	86.8 Кб
ID:	1577512   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: dsc_6069.jpg
Просмотров: 431
Размер:	62.6 Кб
ID:	1577522   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: dsc_6102.jpg
Просмотров: 417
Размер:	97.3 Кб
ID:	1577532  

Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра