Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Investing in Art

Investing in Art Share your opinion about the profitability of investments.

Результаты опроса: Why in the galleries of contemporary art are so few works of foreign artists?
Complexity of import pictures from abroad 0 0%
Russian artists meet all current demand 0 0%
Not applicable to the real foreign intermediaries between the artist and the gallery of the Russian 0 0%
Prices for the work of foreign artists is much higher 0 0%
Another reason ... 0 0%
Опрос с выбором нескольких вариантов ответа. Голосовавшие: 0. Вы ещё не голосовали в этом опросе

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 01.08.2011, 21:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях
По умолчанию A short course of art agent for "teapot"

Good afternoon.
A proposal by the French artist: to represent its interests in Russia. He wants to exhibit and sell their work in galleries in Russian .
I come to art -to-business relationships have not, I have a question to him was of another kind ( the use of reproductions of his paintings for the cover designs of books, because our company is a manufacturer of paper stationery products).
Dear forum members ! Can you briefly explain the essence of interaction between artist, gallery owner and an agent ? How does this happen ? The rights, duties , financial relations , etc. ..
Also interested in hands-on experience on either side of the chain.
Thank you in advance for any information.

Hopefully, if the survey will be labeled " other reasons" - will be more in the thread to explain what , exactly? ))

Последний раз редактировалось Татьяна Власова; 01.08.2011 в 21:24.
Татьяна Власова вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01.08.2011, 21:16 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 8,270 раз(а) в 1,817 сообщениях

Вивьен вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Вивьен за это полезное сообщение:
zarajara (02.08.2011)
Старый 01.08.2011, 21:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Пользователь

Vivian, thanks.
Like, "walked" on the theme, and this is not seen.
Studied.

Старый 03.08.2011, 07:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Пользователь

Vivian, a branch is long, but little information in it . And about the relationship between agent -gallery - nothing found .
The complexity of the situation can see that the artist -agent relationship must be built " in French ," a scheme of agent -gallery - " in Russian ." About the relationship until the customs agent , and to think I'm afraid ))
For example, a specific question : if I give five paintings in Russia, and I want to give them to the gallery for sale , then I can act as a " physicist" or I will have to be " Yura ", even if unincorporated business ?

Старый 03.08.2011, 08:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,133 раз(а) в 1,448 сообщениях

Most importantly - how to draw in customs.
And as they take back when you do not sell.

"Person" in this case, I do not see what is important.
Delivered as a physical and passed.

Is this artist is so valuable, that is work, obviously not on your profile?

Fed вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.08.2011, 09:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Пользователь

Fed, the value of his work will determine the time))
I am interested in this area . I am 15 years old in a business , you want some change. I see an opportunity to combine this activity with the main work .
How to remove : also , perhaps, is the best option, some tried and tested scheme? I'm not the first time received such an offer? )

Последний раз редактировалось Татьяна Власова; 03.08.2011 в 09:23. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 03.08.2011, 15:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,648 раз(а) в 1,666 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tatiana Vlasova ; 1729183"
I am interested in this area . I am 15 years old in a business , you want some change. I see an opportunity to combine this activity with the main work .
How to remove : also , perhaps, is the best option, some tried and tested scheme? I was not the first time such a proposal ?)
Import - free in Russia , the export from Russia is made without any problems on Bolshaya Morskaya ( St. Petersburg).
To get started, you probably need only agree with the artist on mutual and see how things will go . If successful, and further legal action .

Added after 6 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Tatiana Vlasova ; 1727451"
I have a business relationship of art do not have , I have a question to him was of another kind ( the use of reproductions of his paintings for the cover designs of books, because our company is a manufacturer of paper stationery products ).
Now it's art business , as to buy rights to use works (postcards , posters , etc.), or order a special artist , a contract order.

Последний раз редактировалось K-Maler; 03.08.2011 в 15:09. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
K-Maler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо K-Maler за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 03.08.2011, 15:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Пользователь

K-Maler, thanks for the reply.
On the import of free - whether I understand that this is an expert in the evaluation as a KC ? Are all the pictures painted on canvas with oil by hand (sorry , if something is not formulated ))) - is KC ? Or some other criterion is used ?
And again, I must be the owner of these paintings , if I a private person? Or you can say that I enter I sent a picture in order to sell them here ? Then I have to somehow show their income? Strictly connected with this and my question about the physical and legal entity . Who is the owner , and shows how this income ?
By placing fine art on the covers of notebooks - the subject I know well , it's my job : to buy designs for decoration of notebooks ))

Старый 03.08.2011, 15:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tatiana Vlasova ; 1729563 "
The import of free - whether I understand that this is an expert in the evaluation as KC ?
Read the topic " Import /Export " there you will find a lot of things about it. Then ask what would still remain unclear .
Цитата:
Сообщение от Tatiana Vlasova ; 1729563"
Are all the pictures painted on canvas with oil by hand (sorry , if something is not formulated ))) - is KC ?
Of course not. Many answers to your questions are already on the forum. Look at the topic that I have or use the search.

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.08.2011, 16:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,648 раз(а) в 1,666 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tatiana Vlasova ; 1729563"
And another thing: I must be the owner of these paintings , if I am a private person? Or you can say that I enter I sent a picture in order to sell them here ? Then I have to somehow show their income? Strictly connected with this and my question about the physical and legal entity .
In France there are consignment contract (click it in Google ), in which the artist , passing his paintings for sale , remains the owner until sold . Do I need the import to Russia to represent ownership indicate there on Bolshaya Morskaya , it seems that do not need anything, but check . Everything else depends on how you sell through their own or another gallery .
You may not need to register themselves as jur. face.

K-Maler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо K-Maler за это полезное сообщение:
Ответ

Метки
agent, exhibition, france, gallery, import-export

Опции темы
Опции просмотра