Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 11.12.2008, 08:29 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273
По умолчанию Can ultra-natives to receive the prize Kandinsky? (Received)

Interesting article about a talented artist.
-------------------------------------------------- ---
  25/11/2008 shortlisted for award Kandinsky discovered artist Belyaev-Gintovt, known for his almighty political views. OPENSPACE.RU not know what to think

Читать дальше... 
with the views of artist Alexey Belyaev-Gintovt can be found on his website, where there is inter alia, section "Our and Nenashev. To relate our philosopher Alexander Dugin, the Eurasian Youth Union (Belyaev-Gintovt - its chairman), the newspaper "Tomorrow", the magazine ArtChronika ", an Orthodox site" Russian Sky "and the patriotic patriotica.ru. FSB in the list of "our" No, but at one time called the group of the Beliaev-Gintovt (c Andrew Molodkin and Gleb Kosorukova) than he wanted to emphasize its willingness to cooperate. "For the first time in my adult life, I almost agree with all policies in my country, and I have no desire to resist and keep the fig in the pocket. On the contrary, I am ready to come to the aid of state structures ", - wrote Belyaev.

With respect to the Eurasian Union, on the same site you can hear "The Catechism of the members of the Eurasian Union of Youth, where designer Anastasia Mikhailovskaya ably recites:" Our aim - absolute power, "you must be a gentleman, no one can break your will," " strongly attracted to the strong. The website www.evrazia.org you can see a frightening series of "eschatological posters" Belyaeva "Serbian March". It can also be found on the website updated and popravevshey NBP (without Limonov), which published its draft "Iron Age". These are portraits - among others - icons provocative right idea: Ezra Pound, Yukio Mishima, IV Stalin, Julius Evola, Ernst Junger, and Ayatollah Khomeini.

However, the Kandinsky Prize Beliaev-Gintovt can not give for this work, which, unfortunately, were not made, but for now "Brothers and Sisters" (see it here), depicting how easy it is to understand people who listen to Stalin's speech July 3, 1941 and for painting a series of "Rodina-daughter", which appears to us a piece of Mukhina's statue.

The long-standing intuition Belyaeva War - is the best, the most powerful manifestation of human relations "has recently received a subjective confirmation during his visit to Tskhinvali, at the invitation of President Kokoity. Finally, two quotes from an interview Belyaeva:

1. "- President Kokoity suggested you take part in the development of the architectural plan for the rehabilitation of Tskhinvali. What will the urban renewal?
- I think nobler Stalinist architectural design and imagine nothing is impossible. Ideal project for the reconstruction of Tskhinvali would have been the style of Stalin. Sun City, the style of Stalin. Stalinist architecture is an emanation of the Sun, the sanctity of the Ossetian land is obvious to everyone who is there. "

2. "- What caused you to the very strong impression?
- Finally the South of Russia looks like it should look like. Seeing so many young (and not so) armed men from each of which can sculpt a statue ... A man in a flak jacket, a sword belt, with a garland of grenades for the grenade launcher, with a knife, a pistol and a machine gun in the hands of worthy sculpture. After this extremely absurd to look unarmed Caucasus mountains in the background, the sky looks ridiculous, in which there is no helicopter, missing the mark looks like a mountain road which is not going Russia's tanks. I always will now miss this.

After reading this material, OPENSPACE.RU the time lost sense of humor and thoughtful, but it will not happen so that the artist will donate Belyaev received an award at some Nazi Party - and asked critics and curators, what is their attitude toward the inclusion of such an artist in Shortlist Prize Kandinsky. Questions asked CATHERINE tar.

Alexander Borovsky, head of the department of the latest trends in the State Russian Museum, a member of the jury Kandinsky

- We have political views of artists not discussed. As for aesthetics, I think this is a very interesting phenomenon, which I once called "etaticheskim aestheticism. This artist is playing in the "aesthetic state", and I see here an ironic distance. In my opinion, it resonates with other work on display in this spirit - with Boris Orlov, with "the throne" Shekhovtsova. This specially dried state aesthetics. I did not hear political speeches, but it's a conscious aesthetic language, and he is not alone in it. Our reality is this language is very close.

Andrei Erofeev, free curator, jury member Kandinsky

- I have a negative attitude to this decision. I think that panesteticheskoe attitude to his profession, being brought up in the 90 years, does not allow us to see the obvious. Belyaev quite frankly speaks of himself as an opponent of modern art in the ideological sense (see here), he favors the restoration of state in the grand style, totalitarian neoakademizma, slightly retouched in a commercial manner. He is also a supporter of right-wing nationalist political ideas. I believe that Kandinsky Prize awarded to such a man can not be. I think that he should give a prize named Leni Riefenstahl.

I am very sorry that it happened so, and we have discredited themselves. While I admit that this is a strong figure of our artistic life. Incidentally, I tried to find him some kind of analogue in the modern Western art - the artist-to-date right-wing views, I thought, perhaps, in Italy there is some kriptomussolinievets. But no. Nowhere is there. And that means that our country is a dangerous symptom. What's in the field of contemporary art, which seems to still be protected, we are beginning to slip away from the civilized world. This is such a skid - car enters, and can not be stopped.

Nicholas Milk, chief editor of ArtChronika "

- My attitude? Absolutely normal. Prize - a certain slice of what is happening. Belyaev-Gintovt meets the current situation to a greater extent than, say, an artist Gutov. There is nothing to worry about. It expresses the tendency of state construction, which, perhaps, would be most important in the coming years. The prize, in its charter, takes projects during the reporting period, a year or two, and decide which one is best. Or head. And in what sense he is the best - it does not matter to me, but to the jury. If this project is a trend that is worth attention - I do not see a contradiction here. Speak, he expressed some ideas that can be considered a fascist? But the artist expresses Gutov communist ideas. To some extent this is similar items. In general, I look at the pictures and everything. And then I watch the developments. If win Gintovt, then we will decide.

Irina Kulik, critic

- I was interested that the jury's decision has provided three different ideologies of modern Russia: won, let's say, a fascist, communist and anti-communist (Alexey Belyaev-Gintovt, Dmitry Gutov and Boris Orlov. - OS). Three different versions. But all of them one way or another expressed on the topic of the Soviet past, imperial past ... And in this trinity Belyaev just needed, without him it is incomplete. This is a very local, inside a choice - in contrast to what was the last time, where the whole trio was purely around the international language: Osmolovskii with his new works, AES, Albert ... Now the trio is pochvennicheskaya even Gutov, although he and most international of all here. And all this is not surprising because as far as I know, jury chairman, Jean-Hubert Martin was ill and did not come.

Joseph Backstein, Commissioner of the Moscow Biennale of Contemporary Art

- I was surprised that the jury allocated work as an interested artist, being biased to the far-right flank. This inevitably makes the jury's verdict on the whole political nature of what they may not have had in mind. I brutal aesthetics Гинтовта not close, but is not the case - certainly, his statements constitute an apology for the darkest pages of Russia's history. And the irony is not visible. My experience observing the artistic process suggests that the political orientation of such an aesthetic component suffers. I must say that the contemporary Russian art has traditionally followed the political orientation on the left flank. And it is always humanistic oriented. What's missing in this case. You can, of course, consider his words as extravagant artistic gesture, but such actions damage the reputation of the artist, but the jury's decision could be interpreted as solidarity with his positions.

Andrei Kovalyov, critic

- I took it with great satisfaction. The secret, they say, it became apparent. Rapid fascization ruling class became apparent. It was all very similar to 1933 in Germany. Maps opened, and opened them on our territory - the territory of modern art. Because any global things are done often first among us, ubogonkih, our modest market. But then ... That's as it is already possible!

Therefore, I must say, I wrote about before Belyaeva somewhat condescendingly, but now I am worse and worse. What seemed a joke (even if not innocent, but sharp), fashizoidnoy game (as it was eight years ago), it becomes a reality. Because the whole thing in context. Reality begins to line up along the lines drawn by the artist, and here he has two options: to flee in terror, or to praise his foresight.

Belyaev - kriptofashist style Dugin, to whom he is close. This here is unknown: we like them we hand Dugin or not? I know another thing: we believe that artists sacred idiots who allowed any "non-traditional political orientation, or whether we regard them as responsible citizens?

I was especially interested in what Belyaev nominated for the richest of the Moscow Art Gallery - Gallery "Triumph", which reflects the aesthetic and political interests of the ruling class. And in the aesthetic of it all manifests itself more openly. Oligarch will come to the podium and did not say what is said in Belyaevsky works. But in the art supposedly freedom.

Anatoly Osmolovsky, laureate Kandinsky-2007

- I have no problem with the political views of the artist. They can be arbitrary. Just for the views need to respond to civil society, and for aesthetics - to the art community. Ezra Pound for his fascism was in prison. And rightly so. The man with the fascist attitudes may receive an award for his art and to sit in jail. But in the case of the Belyaev-Gintovt simply do not have the artistic result. Amazing how it all got somewhere.

In my opinion, scandal hit Гинтовта the shortlist is not connected with his political views - frankly infantile and old-fashioned - but with his artistic production. Aesthetic form, which is trying to work Gintovt - a mixture of naive modernism and low-grade propaganda, do not allow fully attributed it to the actual art. All this seemed quite obvious even to a memorable selection of the jury. But blessing in disguise. Update of the "aesthetics" - a good political symptom of modern Russia, or rather the aesthetic views of art criticism.

But do not worry especially the fact that the selection of the jury revealed serious problems vague value orientation Russia's art criticism. On the contrary, this choice should stimulate more serious analytical work. For the real work begins in Russia from acutely perceived danger.
http://www.openspace.ru/art/projects/160/details/6106

By topic: new winner Kandinsky
  http://forum.artinvestment.ru/showth...645&page=8
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: kulakk.jpg
Просмотров: 389
Размер:	121.1 Кб
ID:	77016   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 001arr_500.jpg
Просмотров: 388
Размер:	57.8 Кб
ID:	77026   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 03-2arr_500.jpg
Просмотров: 364
Размер:	60.0 Кб
ID:	77036   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: vertikkkduo4.jpg
Просмотров: 388
Размер:	135.9 Кб
ID:	77046   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 007arr_500.jpg
Просмотров: 399
Размер:	34.8 Кб
ID:	77056  

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (09.12.2009), LCR (11.12.2008), Martin (09.12.2009), yury painter (12.12.2008), Кирилл Сызранский (11.12.2008), олег назаров (14.09.2009)
Старый 11.12.2008, 12:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,509 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Hm ... Fascism (please do not be confused with Nazism) is also its own aesthetics. About this artist we hear.

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
IrinaC (11.12.2008), Kud (11.12.2008)
Старый 11.12.2008, 21:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Местный

Поблагодарили 498 раз(а) в 128 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Ax with "optics" and the mutilation of the Russian language (treat yadom) - this art? This is - a talented artist?

Эммануил Гедеонович вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Эммануил Гедеонович за это полезное сообщение:
eva777 (18.12.2008), uriart (27.12.2008)
Старый 11.12.2008, 22:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,221 раз(а) в 455 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Цитата:
Сообщение от Emmanuel Gedeonovich Посмотреть сообщение
is art? This is - a talented artist?
In my opinion, and discuss nothing: confused:

Sandro вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.12.2008, 22:16 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,168 раз(а) в 1,142 сообщениях

Like most advertising poster for the firm to export arms in a very long and very poor countries.

fross вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fross за это полезное сообщение:
uriart (27.12.2008), Самвел (12.12.2008)
Старый 11.12.2008, 22:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,509 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Sandro Посмотреть сообщение
In my opinion, and discuss nothing: confused:
Yes, there is nothing to discuss yet. I wrote in another branch on the subject.

[color="# 666686"]Added after 2 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
Сообщение от fross Посмотреть сообщение
As a maximum advertising poster for the firm to export arms in a very long and very poor countries .
There is a segment konteporari (probably the weakest) - Poster. But the poster - he is the poster. All was confusion in the Oblonskys.

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.12.2008, 22:26 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
As a maximum advertising poster for the firm to export arms in a very long and very poor countries.
No, you correctly identified the first time.
Advertising sex-change clinic.
But this advertising is lying, is "everything" will not return ...

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (09.12.2009), fross (11.12.2008), iosif (12.12.2008), SAH (12.12.2008), Sandro (11.12.2008), uriart (27.12.2008)
Старый 11.12.2008, 22:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,168 раз(а) в 1,142 сообщениях

Well, you know, when you do the same to the customer, but he does not take (he probably also thought to be unreliable), so I guessed where else can you to attach, as a maximum. How nice get - the car and all the axes in the posters?

fross вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.12.2008, 22:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,221 раз(а) в 455 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Цитата:
advertising poster for the firm to export arms in a very long and very poor countries .
, as well as sex-change (from Cyril):

and the name of the office - appropriate: eek:
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Военная мысль.jpg
Просмотров: 333
Размер:	146.9 Кб
ID:	77606  

Sandro вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.12.2008, 23:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,452 раз(а) в 384 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

11 December 2012

Higher Power Prize in the Arts - Prize. Alexey Belyaev-Gintovt - a unanimous decision, the jury awarded the Minister of Culture and Propaganda in Russia, President of the Russia Academy of Fine Arts, Alexei Belyaev-Gintovt.

Art-lover вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Art-lover за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (12.12.2008), Grigory (12.12.2008), uriart (27.12.2008), Кирилл Сызранский (12.12.2008)
Ответ

Метки
Alexey Belyaev-Gintovt, Kandinsky Prize, contemporary art