|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #51 |
|
Banned
|
Alenka, and is not scared! And do not scold! And do not insult!
I only ask, as you ask about their excellent work. That's all. And the word is written with Cardon "T" and not as you write. A "D" writes another word, consonant with cardboard. Do not confuse it please! |
|
|
|
| Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо uriart за это полезное сообщение: | olegfranc (28.05.2013) |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #52 | |||||
|
Пользователь
Регистрация: 18.11.2009
Адрес: Los Angeles, California, USA
Сообщений: 82
Спасибо: 56
Поблагодарили 34 раз(а) в 15 сообщениях
Репутация: 68
|
Цитата:
"Any fool can find a greater fool who will be delighted with them." - Nicolas Boileau "Who said - do not know, who knows - does not speak." - Lao Tzu "Most people are interested in the fact that they absolutely do not respect." - George Bernard Shaw. "Silly upstart like scrambled up the hill, where it all seem small, just as he seems a little different." - Buast Pierre. Added after 4 minutes Цитата:
Added after 8 minutes Цитата:
Added after 11 minutes Summary: "Long speeches promoting the case as much as a dress with a train help walking." - Francis Bacon Added after 14 minutes Цитата:
Added after 28 minutes Цитата:
And if you do not complicate, see the topic first, I personally do not see a single question on the documents to the charges and navelivanii labels. And about the speed, sorry, but there are other ways of sales, in addition to the forum. But again, this is your personal opinion, I respect him and leave it to you. "Truth is the daughter of time, not authority." - Francis Bacon
__________________
I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all. - Marie Antoinette Последний раз редактировалось Alenka; 08.01.2010 в 14:58. Причина: Добавлено сообщение |
|||||
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #53 |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 14.10.2008
Адрес: ОДЕССА
Сообщений: 4,095
Спасибо: 10,539
Поблагодарили 8,270 раз(а) в 1,817 сообщениях
Репутация: 15226
|
Just wondering for sales statistics over the Internet, you are simultaneously and to other resources on the network put these two works for sale or sold them on the same day, as was shown in our forum, on other channels? Or, these works have won, seeing your suggestion in this forum? Thank you.
|
|
|
|
| Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Вивьен за это полезное сообщение: | Tana (09.01.2010) |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #54 | |
|
Пользователь
Регистрация: 18.11.2009
Адрес: Los Angeles, California, USA
Сообщений: 82
Спасибо: 56
Поблагодарили 34 раз(а) в 15 сообщениях
Репутация: 68
|
Цитата:
I do not know whether the buyer saw the ad or not. So now begins a new series again, moaning, crying, shouting, accusations. I hope that members of the forum, closely watching soap operas, has kneaded his fingers and got ready to knock on the keyboard. Unfortunately, probably not ready yet. And this is not charged, but my observation, not only with regards to these works, but in general. Almost every ad on the sale starts to with the words "falshak, forgery, etc. P.S. For extra prepared, for the sake of maintaining the activity of the forum, I pledge to place the work under examination (or for the sake of the fingers have not forgotten the combination "falshak"). But for this. No online sales, it is not sereezno all. Do not want to go .... Sorry, to you it is not true, but because the message is public, I consider it necessary to make such a statement.
__________________
I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all. - Marie Antoinette |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #55 |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
|
This is a "decent place" and I have many players simply do not recognize in their zeal "exposing falsehoods.
Ladies and gentlemen, is not ashamed to turn the forum into the camp barracks, as was done last night in subjects participating in Alenka? you what the first time in my life "fakes" saw that the storm began, fragmented bones of the fingers? Recollect killed Kennedy? Threaten lynching? Are you in your mind? But at the same time in the next topic you a Merry Christmas congratulate ... |
|
|
|
| Эти 12 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение: |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #56 | |
|
Пользователь
Регистрация: 18.11.2009
Адрес: Los Angeles, California, USA
Сообщений: 82
Спасибо: 56
Поблагодарили 34 раз(а) в 15 сообщениях
Репутация: 68
|
Цитата:
Can not understand, and of course, you can accuse me of dlitanstve, but what Kennedy has to Saryan? Or still is? Or is he faked a picture of him for that and we also ... ? Hmm .... Poistene not ispovedimy thy ways, O Lord!
__________________
I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all. - Marie Antoinette |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #57 |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
|
|
|
|
|
| Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение: | olegfranc (28.05.2013) |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #58 |
|
Старожил
Регистрация: 25.12.2009
Сообщений: 654
Спасибо: 9,128
Поблагодарили 2,526 раз(а) в 497 сообщениях
Репутация: 4982
|
Dear forum users!
I propose to finish this topic, MS Saryan from Alenki (poor, he was already there was a fan), all with the fresh and the upcoming holidays, a little more luck and good in 2010! p.s. Alenka, and you, I think we should sleep soundly, we can thus undermine the health of yourself, you live and in Russia and Los Angeles' time! |
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #59 | |
|
Пользователь
Регистрация: 18.11.2009
Адрес: Los Angeles, California, USA
Сообщений: 82
Спасибо: 56
Поблагодарили 34 раз(а) в 15 сообщениях
Репутация: 68
|
Цитата:
And lastly, a little food for thought. "Whether a critic to judge the omelet, if he can not lay eggs?" - Clayton Rawson. "The competition provides the best quality products and develops the worst qualities of people." - David Sarnoff "With regard to mediation, when the goods are bought not for himself but for resale, there is usually prey on the seller and the buyer." - Francis Bacon
__________________
I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all. - Marie Antoinette Последний раз редактировалось Alenka; 08.01.2010 в 16:42. |
|
|
|
|
| Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Alenka за это полезное сообщение: | Артём (08.01.2010) |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #60 | |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 19.09.2008
Сообщений: 5,529
Спасибо: 4,883
Поблагодарили 11,836 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8
Репутация: 22525
|
Цитата:
I do not know what you amused, but I am pleased to know that I contribute to that. I myself immensely glad of the opportunity that gives me technical progress in the form of the Internet, through which we communicate with you. If you carefully read my comment, then you could not help noticing that his conclusion about the authenticity provided by you things I did on the basis of evidence which resulted in the same post. Perhaps we could talk about intuition, but only on the first impression of your images. That is the impression made me turn to the reproductions of the artist and to find those original work Saryan, from which brazenly made these falshaki. Can you imagine a more convincing proof than the one I gave you? It is absolutely clear that such a master as Martiros Sarian could not afford to repeat his previous ill-pictures! Each piece of the artist of this level - is a creative act of highest order! Each work is unique! This artist creates, and does not collect designer! Последний раз редактировалось Тютчев; 09.01.2010 в 01:44. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Похожие темы
|
||||
| Тема | Автор | Разделы | Ответов | Последние сообщения |
| Продам: Saryan Martiros | uriart | Sell | 1 | 23.11.2011 23:51 |
| Продам: Saryan, 1911, expert opinion from the State Tretyakov Gallery | Alenka | Sell | 55 | 09.01.2010 20:50 |
| Gallery Galeeva Leningrad easel lithography: the pre-war period (until 1941) " | Евгений | Exhibitions and events | 0 | 24.11.2009 07:36 |
| Moscow Biennale in crisis | Marina56 | Exhibitions and events | 0 | 24.03.2009 04:34 |
| Investing in crisis | LCR | Investing in Art | 3 | 30.10.2008 00:58 |