Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Buy / Sell > Sell
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Sell Sale of artworks.

Ответ
 
Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 27.03.2011, 20:41 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Гуру
 
Регистрация: 20.07.2009
Адрес: Москва
Сообщений: 1,934
Спасибо: 1,623
Поблагодарили 1,654 раз(а) в 881 сообщениях
Репутация: 2878
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb Посмотреть сообщение
So, no shadows on the auction is not cast in general, I see no fundamental difference in the left picture is the first home owners recently, or 15-20 years ago.
Not exactly. We work formed an impeccable provenance, that is valuable in itself. You, your message, put it in doubt.

Posted 1 minute
Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb Посмотреть сообщение
Your increased interest would have been clear to me if you - the new owner of the work.
I'm not the new owner, but "strong interest" have.

Posted 3 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb Посмотреть сообщение
In this case, ready to walk with you (and Benoit in his hands) on a visit to the former owners. I am confident that it will make an impression on them and we can there anything else (I even know that!) - To buy.
If you are not a new owner, the ... Well I do not know, justify their interest somehow, and I promise, I will do everything possible to in personal correspondence or telephone conversation, all questions for you prooyasnit.
C impatience will wait for job offers famous artists of similar quality from a family of "former owners" and not only. The proposal can be made by e. mail. Thanks in advance.

Posted 4 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb; 1573881"
P.S. Of course, nobody I'm not a relative ...
I understand.
Thank you.




Последний раз редактировалось U_Z; 27.03.2011 в 20:47. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
U_Z вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.03.2011, 03:51 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Старожил
 
Регистрация: 15.03.2011
Сообщений: 588
Спасибо: 290
Поблагодарили 427 раз(а) в 181 сообщениях
Репутация: 817
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Excuse me, but can be "heroes 'names' in PM. Thanks in advance.
Well, it's somehow quite (sorry, can not find another adjective) - in Cop sounds. Moreover, that the reasons for their "high interest" and not ozvuvchili, but only confirmed his presence:
Цитата:
I'm not the new owner, but "strong interest" have.
Frankly, there is a strong feeling that you are trying to provoke an equal place around a picture of some scandal. Maybe you - the owner of another auction house, and thus striving to "podgadit" competitor. Forgive me for having to resort to guesswork, but you are, once again, his insistence not explain.
Цитата:
I work has developed an impeccable provenance, that is valuable in itself. You, your message, put it in doubt.
I do not even want to go into the meaning of this juggling the nuances of the language about "impeccable provenance." If you think my post questioned the authenticity of the paintings, you might as well write and I would like to see that at least someone else agrees with you.
And what about those assessments of the nineties: there of course, everything was fair. In particular, one of the reasons why the initial denial of a positive verdict was the presence of a layer of colorful paintings lined the grid, similar to that applied when copying. When re-examination, carefully dismantled and found the same even on some "standard" by the author and everything fell into place.
Цитата:
C impatience will wait for job offers famous artists of similar quality from a family of "former owners" and not only. The proposal can be made by e. mail. Thanks in advance.
I think that under such a wish would have gladly signed up 99 percent of the participants. Who is not pleasant, "offers works of famous artists? But it may be worthwhile to start with, at least in a personal introduce oneself by their name, surname, to outline the specific terms of interest, give a few works from the collection of prices and for which they were acquired. In the extreme case list the names of the oligarchs, whose collections kuriruete. Why hesitate then? Everything here is real people, many know each other personally. And so, I would say, unfounded, is appropriate, I think, in talking about some Palekh caskets. Cursorily looked at your posts, all quite competently and appropriately. I can not promise anything, the time for these masterpieces are difficult, but it is quite possible, and would have us with you from each other sense.
Good luck.



AlexSpb вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ


Ваши права в разделе
Вы не можете создавать новые темы
Вы не можете отвечать в темах
Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения

BB коды Вкл.
Смайлы Вкл.
[IMG] код Вкл.
HTML код Выкл.

Быстрый переход

Похожие темы
Тема Автор Разделы Ответов Последние сообщения
Albert Benoit? Valerit Costs, valuation, attribution 2 04.02.2011 17:16
From Benoit before Ustinov Тютчев Exhibitions and events 0 02.01.2011 06:59
Albert Benoit? Dragomir Dragomirov Costs, valuation, attribution 7 30.07.2010 00:46
Images Albert Benoit ИРЕК Costs, valuation, attribution 11 29.09.2009 12:27
Продам: Two tetralnyh sketch N. Benoit Glasha Sell 5 14.12.2008 12:32




Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 17:42.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Перевод: zCarot