|
|||||||
| Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”. |
![]() |
|
|
Опции темы | Опции просмотра |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #171 |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 19.09.2008
Сообщений: 5,529
Спасибо: 4,883
Поблагодарили 11,836 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8
Репутация: 22525
|
You can see once. And once in twenty years. And pretty. Few плосковато like that. Primitive or what? I do not know. As it so.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #172 |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 14.10.2008
Адрес: ОДЕССА
Сообщений: 4,095
Спасибо: 10,539
Поблагодарили 8,270 раз(а) в 1,817 сообщениях
Репутация: 15226
|
Tjutchev, better read the poems, why do you this movie? Robert Burns, my favorite - I picked specially for you ....
In the fields beneath the snow and rain, My dear friend, My poor friend, You hid I cloak From a winter storm, From a winter storm. And if the flour is destined You destiny You destiny I'm ready to thy sorrow to the dregs Share with you, To share with you. Let me go down in the dark dol, Last night all around, Where darkness all around, -- In the darkness of the sun, I would have found With you together, With you together. And if it gave me a lot Whole globe, Whole globe, With what joy I have owned Thee one Thee one. |
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #174 |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 14.10.2008
Адрес: ОДЕССА
Сообщений: 4,095
Спасибо: 10,539
Поблагодарили 8,270 раз(а) в 1,817 сообщениях
Репутация: 15226
|
Cyril Syzransky, and this is for you. Also one of my favorite ...
Making their way to the gate Paul along the boundaries, Jenny got soaked to the skin Evening in the Rye. Very cool girl, He beats the girl shiver: Soak all yubchonki, Walking through the rye. If someone called someone Through the thick rye And someone put his arm around someone, What's it take? And what we care, If landmark Kissing someone someone Evening in the rye! .. |
|
|
|
| Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Вивьен за это полезное сообщение: | Allena (05.08.2009), eva777 (05.08.2009), Ninni (05.08.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (05.08.2009), Тютчев (05.08.2009) |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #175 |
|
Авторитет
Регистрация: 05.08.2008
Сообщений: 893
Спасибо: 3,858
Поблагодарили 1,910 раз(а) в 376 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1
Репутация: 3164
|
Vivian, pleased to see recalled favorite poems.
This is for you - most of my favorite - Arthur Rimbaud Premonition Deaf trails, among the thick grass, I'll go blue in the evening I wander; Touches the wind bareheaded And I feel fresh underfoot. I have eternal love will fill the chest. But I will be silent, and forget all the words. I, like gypsies, go - all on, on the road! And as with a woman with Nature will be happy. |
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #176 |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
|
Vivian, and you did not learn vocal?
After all, these poems put to music by Shostakovich, "Six songs on poems of English poets," so the cycle is called. Vocalists know it. Repertoire songs performed. |
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #177 |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 14.10.2008
Адрес: ОДЕССА
Сообщений: 4,095
Спасибо: 10,539
Поблагодарили 8,270 раз(а) в 1,817 сообщениях
Репутация: 15226
|
N., hearing I do not have ... No ear for music ... Ditties those I heard. I was not so much songs, music, how many words of Scottish poet of the soul take. I have you in all seriousness poem was sent to defuse the situation, subject to change, it was not a "joke".
|
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #178 | |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
|
Цитата:
What is "joke"? I just remembered that these poems in translation Marshak used Shostakovich. For poetry, I thank you and now I say: Thank you! |
|
|
|
|
| Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение: | Вивьен (05.08.2009) |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #179 |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 20.03.2008
Сообщений: 8,085
Спасибо: 3,353
Поблагодарили 25,449 раз(а) в 5,540 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 250
Репутация: 23530
|
Just dayus wonders what provoked a lively discussion of art criticism, voiced by the famous British automobile showman. It would be too much surprised if he learned that in distant Russia because of his mockery people "quarreled" and the eighteenth page moved to an exchange of poetic quotes
|
|
|
|
| Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Vladimir за это полезное сообщение: |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #180 | |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
|
So in Gelman's poetry. gans found, thanks to him. : D
Цитата:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Похожие темы
|
||||
| Тема | Автор | Разделы | Ответов | Последние сообщения |
| Degenerate Art? Art of degenerates! | Nedogonov | Art Kaleidoscope | 469 | 15.06.2015 09:22 |
| Art Sets and kinetic art | LCR | Contemporary Art all over the world | 2 | 26.08.2011 09:46 |
| Modern art is intended only to ensure that plunge the viewer into shock | LCR | Art Kaleidoscope | 96 | 01.10.2010 22:45 |
| Maria Baibakov: "I want to perceive contemporary art without names' | gans | Art Kaleidoscope | 4 | 26.07.2009 15:25 |
| The exhibition "Art about Art" in SRM, the Marble Palace | Mark | Exhibitions and events | 0 | 21.05.2009 07:34 |