Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ
 
Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 05.08.2009, 01:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #171
Гуру
 
Аватар для Тютчев
 
Регистрация: 19.09.2008
Сообщений: 5,529
Спасибо: 4,883
Поблагодарили 11,836 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8
Репутация: 22525
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry, that is not in its discussion, but as you, for example, Apocalypse Now ( "Eve"), Coppola?
     You can see once. And once in twenty years. And pretty. Few плосковато like that. Primitive or what? I do not know. As it so.



Тютчев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.08.2009, 01:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #172
Гуру
 
Аватар для Вивьен
 
Регистрация: 14.10.2008
Адрес: ОДЕССА
Сообщений: 4,095
Спасибо: 10,539
Поблагодарили 8,270 раз(а) в 1,817 сообщениях
Репутация: 15226
По умолчанию

Tjutchev, better read the poems, why do you this movie? Robert Burns, my favorite - I picked specially for you ....

In the fields beneath the snow and rain,
My dear friend,
My poor friend,
You hid I cloak
From a winter storm,
From a winter storm.
 
And if the flour is destined
You destiny
You destiny
I'm ready to thy sorrow to the dregs
Share with you,
To share with you.
 
Let me go down in the dark dol,
Last night all around,
Where darkness all around, --
In the darkness of the sun, I would have found
With you together,
With you together.
 
And if it gave me a lot
Whole globe,
Whole globe,
With what joy I have owned
Thee one
Thee one.



Вивьен вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 8 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Вивьен за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (05.08.2009), eva777 (05.08.2009), Ninni (05.08.2009), SAH (05.08.2009), Sandro (06.08.2009), Евгений (05.08.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (05.08.2009), Тютчев (05.08.2009)
Старый 05.08.2009, 01:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #173
Гуру
 
Аватар для Кирилл Сызранский
 
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vivien Посмотреть сообщение
Tiutchev, read the best poems, why do you this movie?
That's right! (c)
Caesar and a locksmith Slesarava. (c)



Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.08.2009, 02:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #174
Гуру
 
Аватар для Вивьен
 
Регистрация: 14.10.2008
Адрес: ОДЕССА
Сообщений: 4,095
Спасибо: 10,539
Поблагодарили 8,270 раз(а) в 1,817 сообщениях
Репутация: 15226
По умолчанию

Cyril Syzransky, and this is for you. Also one of my favorite ...

Making their way to the gate
Paul along the boundaries,
Jenny got soaked to the skin
Evening in the Rye.

Very cool girl,
He beats the girl shiver:
Soak all yubchonki,
Walking through the rye.

If someone called someone
Through the thick rye
And someone put his arm around someone,
What's it take?

And what we care,
If landmark
Kissing someone someone
Evening in the rye! ..



Вивьен вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Вивьен за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (05.08.2009), eva777 (05.08.2009), Ninni (05.08.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (05.08.2009), Тютчев (05.08.2009)
Старый 05.08.2009, 06:39 Язык оригинала: Русский       #175
Авторитет
 
Аватар для Ninni
 
Регистрация: 05.08.2008
Сообщений: 893
Спасибо: 3,858
Поблагодарили 1,910 раз(а) в 376 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1
Репутация: 3164
По умолчанию

Vivian, pleased to see recalled favorite poems.

This is for you - most of my favorite - Arthur Rimbaud


Premonition

                     Deaf trails, among the thick grass,
                     I'll go blue in the evening I wander;
                     Touches the wind bareheaded
                     And I feel fresh underfoot.

                     I have eternal love will fill the chest.
                     But I will be silent, and forget all the words.
                     I, like gypsies, go - all on, on the road!
                     And as with a woman with Nature will be happy.



Ninni вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Ninni за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (05.08.2009), eva777 (05.08.2009), Вивьен (05.08.2009), Тютчев (05.08.2009)
Старый 05.08.2009, 14:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #176
Гуру
 
Аватар для Кирилл Сызранский
 
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию

Vivian, and you did not learn vocal?
After all, these poems put to music by Shostakovich, "Six songs on poems of English poets," so the cycle is called. Vocalists know it. Repertoire songs performed.

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vivien Посмотреть сообщение
In the fields under the snow and rain, making their way to the gate



Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.08.2009, 15:41 Язык оригинала: Русский       #177
Гуру
 
Аватар для Вивьен
 
Регистрация: 14.10.2008
Адрес: ОДЕССА
Сообщений: 4,095
Спасибо: 10,539
Поблагодарили 8,270 раз(а) в 1,817 сообщениях
Репутация: 15226
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
Vivian, and you did not learn vocal?
N., hearing I do not have ... No ear for music ... Ditties those I heard. I was not so much songs, music, how many words of Scottish poet of the soul take. I have you in all seriousness poem was sent to defuse the situation, subject to change, it was not a "joke".



Вивьен вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Вивьен за это полезное сообщение:
eva777 (05.08.2009), LCR (05.08.2009)
Старый 05.08.2009, 15:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #178
Гуру
 
Аватар для Кирилл Сызранский
 
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vivien Посмотреть сообщение
I have you in all seriousness poem was sent to defuse the situation, subject to change, it was not a "joke".
I understand.
What is "joke"?
I just remembered that these poems in translation Marshak used Shostakovich.
For poetry, I thank you and now I say: Thank you!



Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Вивьен (05.08.2009)
Старый 05.08.2009, 15:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #179
Гуру
 
Аватар для Vladimir
 
Регистрация: 20.03.2008
Сообщений: 8,085
Спасибо: 3,353
Поблагодарили 25,449 раз(а) в 5,540 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 250
Репутация: 23530
По умолчанию

Just dayus wonders what provoked a lively discussion of art criticism, voiced by the famous British automobile showman. It would be too much surprised if he learned that in distant Russia because of his mockery people "quarreled" and the eighteenth page moved to an exchange of poetic quotes



Vladimir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Vladimir за это полезное сообщение:
eva777 (05.08.2009), LCR (05.08.2009), Вивьен (05.08.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (05.08.2009)
Старый 05.08.2009, 15:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #180
Гуру
 
Аватар для Кирилл Сызранский
 
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
and by the eighteenth page moved to an exchange of poetic quotes
So in Gelman's poetry. gans found, thanks to him. : D
Цитата:
z.y. Well all you can declare a poetry contest. The prize must be decent.
http://maratguelman.livejournal.com/1178925.html



Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ


Ваши права в разделе
Вы не можете создавать новые темы
Вы не можете отвечать в темах
Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения

BB коды Вкл.
Смайлы Вкл.
[IMG] код Вкл.
HTML код Выкл.

Быстрый переход

Похожие темы
Тема Автор Разделы Ответов Последние сообщения
Degenerate Art? Art of degenerates! Nedogonov Art Kaleidoscope 469 15.06.2015 09:22
Art Sets and kinetic art LCR Contemporary Art all over the world 2 26.08.2011 09:46
Modern art is intended only to ensure that plunge the viewer into shock LCR Art Kaleidoscope 96 01.10.2010 22:45
Maria Baibakov: "I want to perceive contemporary art without names' gans Art Kaleidoscope 4 26.07.2009 15:25
The exhibition "Art about Art" in SRM, the Marble Palace Mark Exhibitions and events 0 21.05.2009 07:34




Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 06:21.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Перевод: zCarot