Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Exhibitions and events
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Exhibitions and events Share experiences and exchange opinions about all the events in the art world.

 
 
Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 28.07.2009, 10:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Banned
 
Регистрация: 25.07.2009
Адрес: Россия, Москва
Сообщений: 875
Спасибо: 1,092
Поблагодарили 1,381 раз(а) в 500 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 12
Репутация: 2191
По умолчанию MoMA - Help

MoMA - The Museum of Modern Art, New-York.
Museum of Modern Art in New York has existed since 1929 and is a respected museum. He owns a lot of Europeans, early 20 century - Van Gogh, Monet, Picasso, Cezanne, Matisse, Munch ... However, the exposition is littered with very modern (and not so - the second half of the 20 century), Amer. "art", which is more napiminaet design at best. Classic Amer. - Warhol, Pollock, Mondrian, Rothko, Bacon ...
Those interested can get acquainted with him in the book:
Museum of Modern iskusstva.Nyu York. 2005 WORD

Another thing is that crooks can hide behind that name.

To lower the message once again repeat that my personal opinion totally against what is called Amer art. I call it - Amer. design. Evidently, I grew up and was educated in the Old World. And I was totally drawn to America. Somehow I close red Petrov-Vodkin to GTG than red Rothko at MoMA. I do not think it necessary to waste precious space on the new answer, then answer "in advance".

     And yet - I do not use Internet sources, when something I write. Everything I wrote is taken in the memory or the sources are cited to be verified. And in the network so much wrong debris and error - do not believe it so easy to journalists and the online newspaper!

Fortunately for the State Tretyakov Gallery, MoMA, and other famous museums, I do not intend to become their manager, so can hardly be dangerous for the modern concept of "art", a twisted and gathered hands unknown to me electricians, fitters, carpenters and designers. Let us on this subject, Mr. K, Syzran, let's talk a hundred years. I'll be ready to apologize for his maximalism, if by that time it will be interesting to people. PR - goes as the depletion of the advertising budget, and art - forever. Can recall a lot of Western companies, known in his time, trativshish millions and billions on advertising, but now forgotten. So in Amer. "art" - will come new products to replace the old brands. We carry out re-branding? With Rothko is possible to imagine - but it is unlikely to Rembrandt and Van Gogh.



Черномашенцев Владимир вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
 

Метки
Collectibles


Ваши права в разделе
Вы не можете создавать новые темы
Вы не можете отвечать в темах
Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения

BB коды Вкл.
Смайлы Вкл.
[IMG] код Вкл.
HTML код Выкл.

Быстрый переход

Похожие темы
Тема Автор Разделы Ответов Последние сообщения
Dictionary of Contemporary Art ottenki_serogo Art Kaleidoscope 5 29.03.2010 00:56
Sovkom -19 November First Auction of Contemporary Art Jackdaw Auctions 0 12.11.2008 13:20
Heritage Auction of Russian Art Enotka Auctions 11 06.11.2008 02:23
Rampant Censorship at the international fair of contemporary art in Shanghai LCR Art Kaleidoscope 5 15.09.2008 11:31
The new director of the Department of Contemporary Art Meister Exhibitions and events 5 31.07.2008 14:38




Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 23:12.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Перевод: zCarot