Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzranskiy
And where "shortcuts", they saw?
|
Maybe, I thought, but it sounded like that like this particular person, it is not the limit of perfection.
And where is he, is the limit?
Just in the context of this topic, as well as in the context of the theme "Role of the post-Soviet contemporary art in a global context" I have something I do not see a niche where the artist can try to realize their thoughts and feelings, not adjusting to all kinds of relevance. It seems that in the modern world, or this is not claimed or claimed only in a sort of social aspect.
apologize in advance for the naivete in the search for clues to answer your questions completely internal. Simply, if you are not going away, and betray some time demanded product - meaning at all to create. Simply bake cakes ...