Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Art as a style of life

Оценить эту запись

Artkillers

Запись от Olga777 размещена 09.07.2010 в 09:40
Обновил(-а) Olga777 30.01.2013 в 08:59

"Economic hit men (EHMs *) - is highly paid professionals who cheating countries around the globe out of trillions of dollars. They redirect money from the World Bank, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and other international humanitarian organizations on account of huge corporations and in the pockets of a few wealthy families who control the planet's natural resources. Their tools include fraudulent financial information, manipulate elections, bribery, extortion, sex and murder. They play a game as old as empire, but to accept the new and terrifying dimensions during time of globalization. "
This is from the book D. Perkins' "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man".
In essence, the same thing happens in art. Earlier I talked about the creative development, now I thought about what happens then when you hit, created, achieved.
You, who gave his entire life to creating a new perfection, happily announces it to the world, hoping to at least understanding and support. Naive? Yes! But talent is generally naive by nature and this is its a tragedy and protection. Otherwise, how can survive in this cynical and evil world?
And what happened?
Not only that you do not interfere with life giving to earn, so more comes to you a young fellow, a kind artkiller to steal from you and make your name on the money (of course, after your death.) And you know people will be sympathetic nod and say, "This is the fate of all the talented people in Russia." Is it worth it to spend for the sake of your life? Is not it easier to live like everyone else? "For my name will be persecuted ..." How many fates, how many stories ... and nothing new. Mankind has not changed.
There are many ways artkillera impact on the victim. From the quiet and unobtrusive, "who cares", "your name no one knows," "a lot of themselves do not think," to more hard: mental pressure (as a van Gogh), soldering (as with Zverev), threats, theft. Prophets usually killed.
You, as the last unicorn has value for which the hunt.
So think, Do you have the strength to resist this system can be still better to stay in the herd docile and indifferent?
I was lucky. In 16 years, I discovered Valentine Massov Pushkin. This was not what we were taught in school. Not at all. Anyone who wants to understand this, will discover the greatest saint of all times.
"He told me choose whether to be an oppressor or a victim. Misfortune I chose, and he left the crime."
Просмотров 675 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 05:19.
Telegram - Instagram - Facebook - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх