Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Udmurt truth "Culture" in Izhevsk celebrated the anniversary of the first exhibition of unofficial art

Запись от Марат Гельман размещена 28.10.2013 в 11:27

" I was surprised at first , as far as work by local artists apolitical , non-conflict - said the famous gallery owner , bearers and an expert in the field of contemporary art Marat Gelman , who came in Izhevsk on the anniversary exhibition . - Another thing is that , fortunately, I do not see the political order . You can in fact admire the finished work of the artist and his painting to hang at home , and can be done in-house repairs and ordered the artist to paint a picture of a certain size and a certain scale, to complement the interior. So in the first case for the arts there is no damage , and the second - is a creative artist's death , he becomes the opportunist , working on the order. And in Izhevsk, I see the first situation . Performed the main condition : the artists remain free , do what interests them . Probably no political art , because in Izhevsk no opposition as such. I have been in many Russian cities , and I can say that there is a very quiet political life . And the art - it is a reflection of the situation in which he lives territory ».

Keep roots

General Interest Izhevsk's avant-garde artists nevertheless found without difficulty. Instead of reflections on social events , they turn to the inner life of man. Examine the relationship of man with the earth, nature and culture, in which he was born and raised. Most avant-garde works wonderfully connected to patriarchal . It is no accident almost all Izhevsk artists use natural, organic materials (wood , clay, earth , ivory , hides, wool , grass and branches , natural fabrics ), whereas the work of many artists of the capital can be called " plastic ." Zoe Lebedev weaves rugs from stems, flowers, berries , twigs with buds ... Anfim Khanykov cuts Christian in spirit and meaning of wooden sculptures in which the tradition of the Permian religious sculpture is connected to the avant-garde manner . Alexander Pilin Valya revolvers and machine guns from felt . Roman Postnikov preserves a three-liter jar Udmurt dirt - wet soil and clay from different regions of Udmurtia , literally saving for the future of that land, the main foundation on which sprang all modern (and also traditional ) culture .

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 827 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 10:25.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх