Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

signed a petition 4 chapters commissions

Запись от Марат Гельман размещена 30.04.2010 в 14:09

The Public Chamber of Russia in a letter to the chairman of the Moscow City Duma Vladimir Platonov, asks him to postpone the final adoption of the draft Master Plan of Moscow 2025, which provoked public debate.

As the RIA Novosti" , the main town planning document of the capital over the next 15 years, the Moscow City Duma to adopt the third reading is May 5. Informed the agency on Friday, the press service of the Moscow City Duma. "Discussion of the General Plan on the agenda of meetings of the Moscow City Duma on May 5," - said the agency interlocutor.

"Given the number of principal criticisms and constructive suggestions made during the hearings in the Public Chamber, consider it possible to ask you to defer final approval of the draft of an updated General Plan of Moscow for the period until 2025 "- the letter said Platonov.

The letter is signed by the heads of the Public Chamber of Russia to preserve and promote the national culture, economic development and support Business, Social and population policies, health and ecology. http://www.newsmsk.com /article/30Apr2010/genplan_perenesti.html

This Public Chamber address the Ministry of Regional Development to check the current version of the General Plan for compliance with federal law. "We understand that in addition to the peace plan, which was built on the assumption that the mayor's office reportedly waiting for our help, he must plan for the war - said Marat Gelman. - If the Ministry of Regional Development has fulfilled its function, we need to contact the prosecutor's office to complain about violations of the law < br />

ps to be honest, I'm proud of this lineup OP. Even an apology in a hurry "for me delivered" were motivated by a desire to improve the general plan and save the town.
< br /> I z.y.y. the night in the hospital for a week. I hope all the same they (gorduma) did not commit. I hope.

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 735 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 20:51.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх