Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Appraisal
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Appraisal Find out where and how you can get artworks appraised. Discussions related to fine art appraisal.

Результаты опроса: Следует ли, на Ваш взгляд, разглашать детали экспертизы?
Да 24 70.59%
Нет 10 29.41%
Голосовавшие: 34. Вы ещё не голосовали в этом опросе

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 29.07.2008, 15:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Nik Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, how could I not be? Will how! In any business insider information is strictly secret and behind it is a serious hunting competitors and other interested persons. With insider information, you can at least get a serious competitive advantage, and even completely destroy a competitor. Concealment of insider information - the basis of security of any business.

Here exactly the same case.

No, there is a difference, and it essentially.

In contrast to the economic insider information, the possession of which guarantees the success of the operation, not enough to know the style and tehnichyaeskie particular artist, you should still be able to reproduce (no wonder one of the signs of forgery is the so-nazyvaemyya "trembling hands poddelschika - fake spontaneity rather difficult).

Furthermore, if we assume that any information about the style and technique of the artist helps poddelschikam, then you have to ban the entire special literature analyzing the work of artists.

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (30.07.2008), fross (29.07.2008), nikola (18.04.2009), Selene (29.07.2008)
Старый 29.07.2008, 15:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273

Admin, material incentives, and write on leave .. people are responsive.

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.07.2008, 15:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Гуру

Поблагодарили 7,268 раз(а) в 947 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
In addition, if we assume that any information about the style and technique of the artist helps poddelschikam, then you have to ban the entire special literature analyzing the work of artists.
And museums close. Then he, precisely, not sweet will.

qwerty вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо qwerty за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (30.07.2008), fross (29.07.2008), LCR (29.07.2008), nikola (18.04.2009)
Старый 29.07.2008, 15:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,168 раз(а) в 1,142 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
In contrast to the economic insider information, the possession of which guarantees the success of the operation ...
And you know what the best way to transfer information to competitors - to make it a secret and she is sure to "float away". This is now being used for disinformation, but just keep in mind the value - will be preserved.

fross вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fross за это полезное сообщение:
LCR (29.07.2008), Marjana (06.02.2009)
Старый 29.07.2008, 15:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,996 раз(а) в 1,037 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Meister с помощью ICQ

Цитата:
Сообщение от Eugene Посмотреть сообщение
provenas invent
Documents can be faked of course, but check these fake documents even easier. So far, so complicated, the more must we invent. So I think there is not so simple.

Цитата:
compositional component in the works of nonconformist
And I can not agree ... try to go qualitatively Krasnopevtsev Tsalkova or forged.

Meister вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.07.2008, 15:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #16
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

Цитата:
Read carefully what I write, and if the buyer and seller will combine their efforts to legalize falshaka? What will make Liana? "She works all the signs of authenticity Roginskaya described the photos, paintings, reverse side, seals, birochek laid out, the life story told ..
  You are right when the conversation is about such sums, fuckers usually fake pictures of this level are not engaged.
But so far only Lian collecting material for a union catalog of works Roginskaya .. but someone might get ahead of her adding there falshakov 100-200, with signs of authenticity rabot.Uchityvayte problems which have arisen at Lianas with relatives Roginskaya, and the situation that the other party may issue such a big catalog, Liana, I think understand what it ..
So, I have not seen this post, I think we need to give some clarification.
In March Roginsky show was canceled, because I really have problems with relatives.
However, these families managed to cancel the exhibition of my husband solely because of the effect of surprise, which they created, and the lack of a competent lawyer, who would have consulted us.

Since then, everything fell into place: under French law, which applies to heritage Roginsky (probably by Russia, too), a widower /widow of the artist is the exclusive right to exploit lifelong artistic heritage of the artist. This means that for the organization of exhibitions and publishing reproductions of works require the consent of the surviving spouse.
If it were not so, I in no case would not allow himself to speak about the upcoming opening of the exhibition Roginsky Moscow - is first and foremost ... "
Let's stop fantazmirovat, Eugene. There is no union catalog nobody, while I was alive, without my consent can not publish. Description Print USSR Ministry of Culture - yes, that's, of course, first-class, and most importantly, completely confidential information!

You have repeatedly expressed their opinions, lochevidno, there are other members of the forum, including myself, who do not share your views.

And finally, do mercy, did not tilt me and my situation in all positions. Do you have as much reason to believe that I was wrong, how much and for me - to believe that I'm right, maybe I have them and more because I know my situation is probably lichshe than strangers.

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (29.07.2008), Valerit (21.06.2013)
Старый 29.07.2008, 15:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #17
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,168 раз(а) в 1,142 сообщениях

Цитата:
I agree, good fellow, but here the situation is exactly the opposite advice was too late ...
Oh, and you people bezhitrostny Eugene. I explain again. Valuable kept in sight, but in peremezhku with useless and if a substantial amount of information, then handle it impractical and the information is better protected than if it put a separate and classify.

fross вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.07.2008, 15:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #18
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 203 раз(а) в 89 сообщениях

LCR, if I may, I will answer to your question posed to nowhere: in Russia the right to succeed is recognized, as in France. This site has an article "Author's share", just the right distance, or, as it is called, the right to equity in Russia. Only in Russia is right and by law and by will arise, and in France - only by law.

[color="# 666686"]Added after 3 minutes[/color]
Lord, I believe, the dispute still deadlocked. There is no single answer to the question of whether or not to widely inform the public simply can not give: (.

Selene вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Selene за это полезное сообщение:
LCR (29.07.2008), Евгений (30.07.2008)
Старый 29.07.2008, 16:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #19
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,996 раз(а) в 1,037 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Meister с помощью ICQ

If you want a skilled forger can "make out" creativity "original" to the smallest pebble, and really draw so that not every superprofessionalny expert differences. In today's market a lot of serious fraud, it is gross, which is more or less experienced market participants see a kilometer away. A good forgery is not so much because it is very difficult to make a good thing, which theoretically could have ever painted by the artist. When information about the stylistic peculiarities of the artist will be available to the public, when people will know why this can not be original, the desire to forge an artist I feel lost. Because Aby some rough forgery not roll, but it must be good enough already that deal, so more and have at least some skill. I think it will help reduce the level of fraud on the market.

Meister вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Meister за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (30.07.2008), LCR (29.07.2008), Selene (29.07.2008), Valerit (21.06.2013)
Старый 29.07.2008, 16:34 Язык оригинала: Русский       #20
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 195 раз(а) в 76 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Meister Посмотреть сообщение
When information about the stylistic peculiarities of the artist will be available to the public, when people will know why this can not be original, the desire to forge an artist I feel lost.
Meister, and you do not admit that poddelschikam simply nowhere closely acquainted with the works of certain artists? They do not live their work, and buy the work for this purpose, they will not (the more you need to buy more than one job). Permanent exhibitions there. Catalogs may also not be. Well, and what they do next? They write on the photo likely. And the features of the style of the artist, as well as other details, they too may well not know.

It is one thing, when counterfeited Aivazovsky, about whom we know everything. And another - non-conformists.

Nik вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ