Старый 27.02.2009, 17:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,167 раз(а) в 1,669 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Mihail Посмотреть сообщение
I do not remember writing Stozharau complex mental work may simply not have seen, show ....
I think you underestimate the work, at first glance a simple, not convoluted in composition solution ...
1. Gremitskikh
2. Stozharau
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Гремитских.jpg
Просмотров: 151
Размер:	41.5 Кб
ID:	149686   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Стожаров.JPG
Просмотров: 179
Размер:	225.2 Кб
ID:	149696  

dedulya37 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо dedulya37 за это полезное сообщение:
fross (27.02.2009), Glasha (27.02.2009), K-Maler (27.03.2009), Tana (28.02.2009), Veronic (27.02.2009), Евгений (18.07.2010), Кирилл Сызранский (27.02.2009)
Старый 27.02.2009, 17:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,128 раз(а) в 24,137 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
someone who did not study the most important thing, and the result is important, just need to know in order to understand the painting luchshe .....
So I want to find out who someone in the chain studied, "to better understand the painting ..." Maybe Gremitskikh understand ...
Цитата:
Gremitskikh one of the best students Korovin second generation, and continued it Korovinskoe principles in painting ... and moreover, he developed them, and developed a successful ......
One could say that he was a disciple Polenova ... in the third generation ...

[color="# 666686"]Added after 3 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
Сообщение от dedulya37 Посмотреть сообщение
2. Stozharau
Well, what you showed?
Said the same
Цитата:
Painting stozharovskoy stronger here, and the topic is very serious and complicated ... This is not a samovar, but countless huts ...

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.02.2009, 18:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 125 раз(а) в 61 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
So I want to find out who someone in the chain studied, "to better understand the painting ..." Maybe Gremitskikh understand ...
One could say that he was a disciple Polenova ... in the third generation ...

[color="# 666686"]Added after 3 minutes[/color]

Цитата:
Well, and what you showed?
Said the same
    Aha, here it is deeply psychological picture! It's all the same still life with bread and jugs, people only the background and spots, but vobschem and not quite correctly written in the canvas. And that Kirill, you still feel Stozharov stronger??
If we compare the two pictures objectively within the realist school, Stozharau loses in everything!

Mihail вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.02.2009, 18:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,168 раз(а) в 1,142 сообщениях

Цитата:
    Aha, here it is deeply psychological picture! It's all the same still life with bread and jugs, people only the background and spots, but vobschem and not quite correctly written in the canvas. And that Kirill, you still feel strongly Stozharov ???
Course epaulets and a blue form of psychology is much more complicated to express.: (
Somehow again Alphonse Allais remembered

fross вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fross за это полезное сообщение:
LCR (27.02.2009), SAH (27.02.2009)
Старый 27.02.2009, 18:34 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Гуру

Цитата:
And that Kirill, you still feel Stozharov stronger??
Sami how you think, looking at these two still-life?
Миниатюры
Название: Гремитских Натюрморт с серебром.jpg
Просмотров: 232
Размер:	63.6 Кб
ID:	149716   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Стожаров Русский лён.jpg
Просмотров: 198
Размер:	139.8 Кб
ID:	149726  

Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (27.02.2009), K-Maler (27.03.2009), Tana (28.02.2009), Veronic (27.02.2009)
Старый 27.02.2009, 18:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Бывалый

Цитата:
Sami how you think, looking at these two still lifes?
Kirill, I think there is nothing, I just know.
  Compare you Gremitskikh painting and decorative paint Stozharov course Stozharau as a painter behind, just a village issue speculative, it is obviously besproiryshna and how Commersant course Stozharau knows that more like street. And you, too, is willing to do so. But there is a look at the painting quite a different impartial ... there is color, compositional freedom than masterly owns Gremitskikh and Stozharau always trapped within the framework of Student Studies .... color is almost always in his hypocrisy, the objects are drawn without the art of selection, as a photographer ...., that again like the man in the street .... well, t e. ....

Старый 27.02.2009, 19:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

Цитата:
Kirill, I think there is nothing, I just know.
It has long been clear, but nevertheless thank you for your candor

Your his, Gromyko, or what? - Is the official sovdepovskaya daub, and a mediocre midges he and his like baked thousands of square kilometers.

Such "artists" (Of course, you all "know", but the next time you are talking about the Soviet impressionism, do not believe: Impressionism in nature was the only one - the French, and in the XIX century, get it?), Eyeless and bezmoglyh was thirteen in a dozen.

I forgot to clarify: just look through all 229 of his paintings posted on your site, even if one was interesting - so no.

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
DSF (27.02.2009), fross (27.02.2009), Glasha (28.02.2009)
Старый 27.02.2009, 19:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Гуру

Цитата:
And you, too readily leads to this
Vedus, oh vedus ... And I am not alone, it consoles me. Now, for example, that "Russian Flax" in 1967 hangs in the Tretyakov Gallery on the Crimean one stand-partition with the "spring" Plastova ahead Plastov, circumvent this barrier, this stand-Stozharau. Art critics from the Tretyakov also underway. There is another still life weighs, "Bread, Salt and Bratina, 1964, but two landscapes," Village Andreykovo "1958 and" Serdla "69-second, I think.
And you are from St. Petersburg, then in Russian, there also is a permanent exhibit. "Arrival at the foremost gathering of farmers," in 1959, for example, or "Vazhgot. White Night" 67-th.
I, the creation of not just give, and that you understand, not Stozharau needful townsfolk espluatiroval rustic theme, he created the topic, and in Soviet art, and only then it became a fashionable topic, then.
And "Conversation", which dedulya37 has shown from the Saratov Museum is also an old thing-55-year. And you can still be "The Samovar" show, TG, 1956
Yes, there are few art museums in Russia, where there Stozharov. All of the custom? Nothing in the painting do not understand, do not see that
Цитата:
Stozharau always trapped in the framework of Student Studies .... color is almost always in his hypocrisy, objects are drawn without the artistic selection, as a photographer ..
We, in Samara, too. "Moscow buns" in 1964
How is it with color, objects as written? Without art selection?
Speaking of things. That's what told about them, about these subjects son Vladimir.

Items for this still life Stozharau collected specifically.
In Moscow not far from the "Eliseevsky" grocery was "Filippovskaya" bakery. There was always fresh bread, because had its own bakery. The artist has found an old bakery employee and asked her to stick together and bake buns of her childhood.
Well, she's already tried! All the ridiculous figures of animals and birds, she vypekla own.
Drying and rolls were bought in an ordinary bakery, apples frustrated at-law in the country, a pack of lump sugar was brought from somewhere in the North, the teapot is taken from his wife, and the samovar - from personal collection.
Миниатюры
Название: Московская сдоба.jpg
Просмотров: 221
Размер:	186.9 Кб
ID:	149736  

Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (27.02.2009), K-Maler (27.03.2009), LCR (27.02.2009), Tana (28.02.2009), Veronic (27.02.2009)
Старый 27.02.2009, 19:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Бывалый

Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
It has long been clear, but nevertheless thank you for your candor

Your his, Gromyko, or what? - Is the official sovdepovskaya daub, and a mediocre midges he and his like baked thousands of square kilometers.

Such "artists" (Of course, you all "know", but the next time you are talking about the Soviet impressionism, do not believe: Impressionism in nature was the only one - the French, and in the XIX century, get it?), Eyeless and bezmoglyh was thirteen in a dozen.
I am here talking only about the painting, your opinion of the Council of Deputies is not interesting to me .....

[color="# 666686"]Posted 11 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
Vedus, oh vedus ... And I am not alone, it consoles me. Now, for example, that "Russian Flax" in 1967 hangs in the Tretyakov Gallery on the Crimean one stand-partition with the "spring" Plastova ahead Plastov, circumvent this barrier, this stand-Stozharau. Art critics from the Tretyakov also underway. There is another still life weighs, "Bread, Salt and Bratina, 1964, but two landscapes," Village Andreykovo "1958 and" Serdla "69-second, I think.
And you are from St. Petersburg, then in Russian, there also is a permanent exhibit. "Arrival at the foremost gathering of farmers," in 1959, for example, or "Vazhgot. White Night" 67-th.
I, the creation of not just give, and that you understand, not Stozharau needful townsfolk espluatiroval rustic theme, he created the topic, and in Soviet art, and only then it became a fashionable topic, then.
And "Conversation", which dedulya37 has shown from the Saratov Museum is also an old thing-55-year. And you can still be "The Samovar" show, TG, 1956
Yes, there are few art museums in Russia, where there Stozharov. All of the custom? Nothing in the painting do not understand, do not see that

We, in Samara, too. "Moscow buns" in 1964
How is it with color, objects as written? Without art selection?
Speaking of things. That's what told about them, about these subjects son Vladimir.

Items for this still life Stozharau collected specifically.
In Moscow not far from the "Eliseevsky" grocery was "Filippovskaya" bakery. There was always fresh bread, because had its own bakery. The artist has found an old bakery employee and asked her to stick together and bake buns of her childhood.
Well, she's already tried! All the ridiculous figures of animals and birds, she vypekla own.
Drying and rolls were bought in an ordinary bakery, apples frustrated at-law in the country, a pack of lump sugar was brought from somewhere in the North, the teapot is taken from his wife, and the samovar - from personal collection.
Yes, I understand, but this topic is not new to Stozharov Mashkov wrote such things .... just many pictures created Gremitskikh and many others in the artistic Stozharovskih above, but in many ways less well known is not unwound, yet time has not come. .

Старый 27.02.2009, 19:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
when you are talking about the Soviet Impressionism, do not believe: Impressionism in nature was the only one - the French, and in the XIX century,
Just remembered.

second freshness - that's nonsense! Freshness is only one - first, it is also the last. And if semifresh, it means that it is rotten! (c)

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
kozhinart (21.08.2009), LCR (21.08.2009), Ninni (27.02.2009)
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра