Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Discuss the Site and the Forum
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Discuss the Site and the Forum Questions, requests, suggestions, criticism, complaints, etc.

Закрытая тема

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 07.01.2014, 22:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,524 раз(а) в 963 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia ; 2931751 "
I came across a very interesting information for art criticism .
Magnolia you at the mercy of his own illusions . <! - ~ 6 ~ ->

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia ; 2931801 "
I can not own a person to open the door leading into the spiritual world . But someone else has to come and reveal the door .
But not you.

Added after 28 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia ; 2931621"
Jasmin, and what is your function at a forum on investing in art ? (except hamovatymi assaults on members of the forum )
Magnolia , I'm here educate , that is read (sometimes in several times ) Topics of interest to me for directions in art, about artists, marketing , politics (including ) . Basically, the topics have been listed by me forumchan.
You and your topic did not interest me . Like some others.
As for " boorish assaults on members of the forum ," it is a natural reaction to the audacity and stupidity , stupidity and incompetence of some users. And my lines do not contain any foul language and insults. All the bounds of decency .
Who does not like , can not read.

Последний раз редактировалось Jasmin; 07.01.2014 в 23:37. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Jasmin вне форума  
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Jasmin за это полезное сообщение:
iside (08.01.2014), natalia-v (08.01.2014), Аркадий (09.01.2014), тандем (08.01.2014)
Старый 08.01.2014, 00:10 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 617 раз(а) в 362 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Pablo с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Pablo с помощью Skype™

At the forum there nemeryannom boorish , stupid , stupid , and of course members of the forum mediocre ( well, as without them!)
And there is an undeniable amount of smart , kind, educated and understand all members of the forum . But it is on the other side .
And naive . But this - the third .
To summarize. Three sides. Three Choice. Three destinies of man and three anchors for which can catch a stray shower infinitely tired traveler. But rebel warriors of light and dark shades will be rewarded on merit , because ... because ... ( and then something about Ostap of all known works )
There are options such that here ) )

Pablo вне форума  
Старый 08.01.2014, 07:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,921 раз(а) в 1,144 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 36

Цитата:
Сообщение от Dogel; 2925741"
Who's Online
I think the question " Who's Online " is associated with an interest in the forum, or rather with an interest in art and to the people of the forum. Besides relation guests /users there are , in my opinion , a pair of indicators.
Interest in the topic can be estimated very roughly a factor of dividing the number of threads to display on the number of messages in it. Evaluation is very approximate , because the number of hits and the number of messages depend on uncontrollable factors.
Interest in people offline to some extent can be assessed by the number of views user profile forum . I do not know what counts profile visitors program , but if she gave out two numbers ( for users and guests of the forum ) , the picture would be clearer. The same applies to the number of views .
It would be interesting to look at the number of " spasibochek " guests that can somehow express public opinion.

И кто б ты ни был, Дух, пред кем мы пленны,
Привет мой всем — и брату, и врагу.
(с) Константин Бальмонт "ПОХВАЛА УМУ"

Последний раз редактировалось Магнолия; 08.01.2014 в 07:56.
Магнолия вне форума  
Старый 08.01.2014, 09:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,028 раз(а) в 1,687 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Jasmin Посмотреть сообщение
Vladimir Vladimirovich, and what is your function at a forum on investing in art , with your two - what topics ? One - Day greetings Artist, and another - selling Khrushchev .
 <! - ~ 7 ~ ->
I meant that he edits the site Mossad , which means that he was an agent of influence and he can do anything.

Added after 6 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Jasmin Посмотреть сообщение
Magnolia you at the mercy of his own illusions . <! - ~ 6 ~ ->

But not you.

Added after 28 minutes

Magnolia , I'm here educate , that is read (sometimes in several times ) Topics of interest to me for directions in art, about artists, marketing , politics (including ) . Basically, the topics have been listed by me forumchan.
You and your topic did not interest me . Like some others.
As for " boorish assaults on members of the forum ," it is a natural reaction to the audacity and stupidity , stupidity and incompetence of some users. And my lines do not contain any foul language and insults. All the bounds of decency .
Who does not like , can not read .
But replica COP very contain. I do not understand what the anti-Semitic assaults ? Is that such a bogey . And what is that anti-Ukrainian evrohohly , the rest of our brothers , and these appear under the fascist banners and here about how the Holocaust which made ​​hands and Bandera and Lithuanian and Latvian and Estonian Nazis, who are friends of the COP.

Последний раз редактировалось Pavel; 08.01.2014 в 09:18. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Pavel вне форума  
Старый 08.01.2014, 11:35 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,524 раз(а) в 963 сообщениях

Yes, still . Intelligent, educated and understanding to go offline , not immediately, of course , but gradually. More Cyril Syzransky all the time writes sheburshitsya , stirs interest topics. People who are so eager to ban it , do not even understand ( brain is not enough !) That if not for his activity , the forum for a long time would constitute such a picture - "... and the dead with scythes and ... and silence ... ".
 Then flee naive , no doubt, read the rubbish of no interest .
And , as a result , will remain stupid , stupid and incompetent , who will extol each other and curse all those who are not . Such is the oil painting work.
 <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Jasmin вне форума  
Эти 9 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Jasmin за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (13.01.2014), Grigory (08.01.2014), iside (08.01.2014), natalia-v (08.01.2014), Аркадий (09.01.2014), Вивьен (10.01.2014), Евгений (10.01.2014), Зея (09.01.2014), Кирилл Сызранский (08.01.2014)
Старый 08.01.2014, 12:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Гуру

Not a lot of art and politics, this COP.
He said he does not understand painting and evaluates national and political affiliation.
Jasmine yourselves that made interesting?
COP is a statistic, and therefore go.

Pavel вне форума  
Старый 08.01.2014, 13:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Злой санитар форума

Поблагодарили 4,654 раз(а) в 1,787 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Grigory с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pablo; 2932141"
The forum exists nemeryannom boorish , stupid , stupid , and of course members of the forum mediocre ( well, as without them!)
And there is an undeniable amount of smart , kind, educated and understand all members of the forum . But it is on the other side .
Forgot to add to the first " sick in the head " ... Their missing ...
But all forum users themselves to the second rank , which is not surprising ...
Цитата:
Сообщение от Pablo; 2932141"
And yet naive . But this - the third .
This grandfather who left the attic picture, which he had brought from Germany ...
And it is worth it , as he was told milen dollars. And what is supposedly the experts , then he is told that it costs three rubles ... Deceivers want for three rubles to buy and resell at exorbitant prices ... Bloodsuckers , capitalists ...

PS Soon "Kind Santa Claus " will be familiar "evil orderly forum" and punish anybody ... <! - ~ 1 ~ -> <! - ~ 1 ~ -> <! - ~ 1 ~ ->
(For those who do not understand the jokes to report: it's a joke !)
И раздам моим друзьям - Вам!

Grigory вне форума  
Эти 10 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Grigory за это полезное сообщение:
iside (08.01.2014), natalia-v (08.01.2014), Pablo (08.01.2014), vodoleykina (08.01.2014), zarajara (11.01.2014), Аркадий (09.01.2014), Вивьен (10.01.2014), Евгений (10.01.2014), Зея (09.01.2014), Кирилл Сызранский (08.01.2014)
Старый 08.01.2014, 14:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pavel; 2932591"
Not a lot of art and politics, this COP .
Let me remind you that the Russian site and forum dedicated to investments with him in Russian art, and to understand how , why and where to invest their money , and we must understand what will happen with your investments and Russian art market in general .
And here, as if someone was to understand unpleasant , it is necessary to understand all the socio-political processes in our country , as we have , alas, the economy is inseparable from politics .

But many question on the forum it does not bother at all investments , and the situation in the Russian art market concerned only in part the ability to sell their work.
Since the real buyers of these pseudo- artists and not in the future of their emergence from the fog did not anticipate (it even " brilliant artists " are beginning to understand their umishkom ) appear in these little minds crazy little idea about the appearance of fantastic customers in the form of the All-Russia State auctioning artwork .
One such visit hudozhnichka Hotel Drouot in 1994 ( 20 years ago !) Pulled down so that he is twenty years about such a large auction house dreams , there hoping to sell his famous " Hanger " . <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

If anyone is interested in a forum that discusses each year as well across the pond to build a stone bridge , which would have been on both sides of the bench , and that they were sitting " red collar " - Savoyards and sold different beautiful pictures needed for workers and peasants , or boorish , amateurish statements about Natalia Goncharova type " good artist Natalia , but not enough " - please stay here.

But many have decided not to stay here.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума  
Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (13.01.2014), iside (08.01.2014), Jasmin (11.01.2014), natalia-v (08.01.2014), Аркадий (09.01.2014), Вивьен (10.01.2014), тандем (08.01.2014)
Старый 08.01.2014, 14:35 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,803 раз(а) в 972 сообщениях

I think further discussion : how should it be? and who is right ? - Neprimenno deadlocked .
There is a basic truth that all together do not agree .
And it - it's great ! Perfect!

On any virtual forum is no agreement and can not be, it can not be harmony between people , as such , not ever.
And what's really funny - to change, it is impossible to fix .
This - the process ! It is the divine law !

Let blunted swords and broke the boom !

Генрих Теодор Бёлль

Борис: [email protected]

Борис Кон вне форума  
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Борис Кон за это полезное сообщение:
vodoleykina (08.01.2014), Магнолия (08.01.2014)
Старый 08.01.2014, 17:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran ; 2932661"
One such visit hudozhnichka Hotel Drouot in 1994
Hotel Drouot there since the 19th century . We recall some allegedly politicians , not versed in the art that it is through this auction in France flourished artists such as the Impressionists and decayed dead academic art that revives Gdazunov unsuccessfully . All contemporary art is obliged to this auction . Artists need to know this and take advantage of the experience is not a sin . You do not even need to run edit different sites , such as the Mossad .
Thanks for the information , that the Mossad watching my activity , presumably promotes our market their . You can even guess who .

Pavel вне форума  
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Pavel за это полезное сообщение:
Закрытая тема