Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 31.10.2011, 21:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Banned

Поблагодарили 5,390 раз(а) в 1,566 сообщениях
По умолчанию Medvedev presented state awards at the Kremlin cultural and art

Medvedev presented state awards at the Kremlin cultural and art

MOSCOW, October 31 - RIA Novosti. Russian President Dmitry Medvedev on Monday handed over to the Kremlin state awards and honorary titles of culture and art.

Among the awarded Order "For Merit" IV degree was a dancer and choreographer Maya Plisetskaya, and rock-star Vyacheslav Butusov. The same award was given opera singer Galina Vishnevskaya, who was not present at the ceremony. In addition, a whole galaxy of masters of art were awarded honorary titles "People's Artist of Russia" and "People's Artist of Russia."

Speaking about the awards and honors, Medvedev said that 20 years ago it seemed that "part of the government marks a thing of the past, sink into oblivion together with the fate of our common country, then called the Soviet Union."

"But this did not happen. And, perhaps, is absolutely right. First, because the country remained, and there were people, its components. Remained story remained the glory" - the president said.

Secondly, he said, Russia should be different from other countries that have a "purely our characters."

"These are our characters. This is our state assessment. It is absolutely right, because they fully demonstrate our thinking, attitudes and emotions of our people. And they are also special" - he said.

Vyacheslav Butusov musician for his part expressed gratitude for "the opportunity to join such a wonderful collection of great people."
"Thank you for the honor and attention rendered to my modest person. I perceive it as an advance to act as an advance to some kind of spiritual exploit for the benefit of our fatherland - Russia and the glory of God" - he said.

Pianist Denis Matsuev, awarded the title of "People's Artist of Russia", noted that this title great responsibility.

"People's Artist - it is really great responsibility, because it is a reward, which has been preserved for us and in our former republics. No such -" People's Artist of America, "and, thank God. Well, although there are well aware that We have such an award, and indeed I am proud that I get it, because for me, our audience, and tours to Russia - they were always given priority, "- he said.

Matsuev said that according to his observations, at the present time in Russia there is a "kind of classical music boom", there are many young performers.

Musician assured that is not going to stop creativity, telling anecdote about with himself.
"I want to tell an anecdote, which came up with the guys from the youth orchestra," pickpocket goes to a concert Matsuev and says, "My God, what hands, what hands! A deals with such nonsense." That's why I'll keep this crap on to do "- promised the actor.

Medvedev later quoted a musician, addressing all awarded.

"I wish that all who are present here today who have received state awards, and then continued to engage in this" nonsense. "Because this" nonsense "and is the glory and greatness of our country," - said the president.

http://www.ria.ru/culture/20111031/476441481.html
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: плисецкая.jpg
Просмотров: 173
Размер:	19.4 Кб
ID:	1418762   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: бтусов.jpg
Просмотров: 195
Размер:	13.9 Кб
ID:	1418772   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: мацуев.jpg
Просмотров: 183
Размер:	20.9 Кб
ID:	1418782  

Santa вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Santa за это полезное сообщение:
luka77 (01.11.2011), Люси (01.11.2011), манна (01.11.2011), Пелагея Ларина (01.11.2011)
Старый 01.11.2011, 00:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 6,260 раз(а) в 674 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 3

Цитата:
Сообщение от Santa; 1826891"
Medvedev presented state awards at the Kremlin cultural and art
Today , a remarkable artist Alexander Ishin was awarded the title People's Artist of RF.Vot that said Alexander Ishin in the Kremlin on delivery -
"Artists are less popular, it is extremely important to the State of Creativity"
http://www.tvkultura.ru/news.html?id=837408&cid=178

Люси вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Люси за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (01.11.2011), luka77 (01.11.2011), Santa (01.11.2011), Евгений (01.11.2011), Кирилл Сызранский (01.11.2011), манна (01.11.2011), Пелагея Ларина (01.11.2011)
Старый 01.11.2011, 19:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,017 раз(а) в 1,178 сообщениях

Alexander a great artist and a wonderful person! For many years he worked first as a teacher and then rector of the State Specialized Institute of Arts (for people with hearing, vision, and violations of the musculoskeletal system).

Art does not divide people into healthy and sick

"Quite by accident, from his friend, he learned of the existence of Specialized Institute of Arts of the Russian international center of creative rehabilitation. The walls of this school are learning especially students, who can hear the eyes and hands to speak and see his infinitely kind and talented hearts. In spite of their hearing , visual and motor limitations, they have the opportunity to learn interesting creative profession and fully realize myself in life.
    Alexander felt that having a rich experience of creative work, can share it with those to whom it really is vital. He realized that the serious health problems close to these guys in a natural way of art, because, looking at his beloved daughter, knew that disease takes so much energy, time, effort and makes it impossible to withstand the tough competition with healthy people in world of the art business.
    In 1991, Alexander came to teach at the college. The first thing my lesson with the students he will not forget ever. We all naturally take for sick people in the walls of the hospital. But Alexander was in class and a long time to get out of shock. He stood in front of their students and understand that one does not see it, the other can not say anything, and all the rest just do not understand what the teacher is trying to convey to them.
    But, having collected all the will and power in his fist, Alexander was careful to look closely to their students and saw their sad uncomprehending eyes of a great desire to learn.
    For external physical ailments hidden these talented individuals, the prices are just not there. They needed help to reveal. Timid steps he and his students began to re-examine the world of art and reveal unknown to the brink of creation. "

I heartily congratulate him on this well-deserved award!
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 1_1_~1 - копия.JPG
Просмотров: 185
Размер:	189.9 Кб
ID:	1419672   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 2_1_~1 - копия.JPG
Просмотров: 144
Размер:	190.6 Кб
ID:	1419682  

манна вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо манна за это полезное сообщение:
luka77 (01.11.2011), Santa (02.11.2011), Евгений (01.11.2011), Люси (02.11.2011)
Ответ