Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Appraisal
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Appraisal Find out where and how you can get artworks appraised. Discussions related to fine art appraisal.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 13.10.2008, 14:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 1,260 раз(а) в 339 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

sss,
print copies - a good method of promotion of the artist. We also use it, although, of course, always write: "the authorized print copy, copy. № ... of ...".
Nothing is wrong with that: the promo, and the possibility of affluent buyers to buy the liked the plot (along with the frame, back cover, glass, mat and pivot suspension is worth approximately 3.5 thousand rubles.).
I forgot to mention: Authorize - because live signature of the author. Otherwise - just a reproduction.

iosif вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13.10.2008, 14:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,759 раз(а) в 1,470 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Цитата:
Сообщение от iosif Посмотреть сообщение
I forgot to mention: Authorize - so that the living author's signature. Otherwise - just a reproduction
Fine, it is a reproduction, and here, you see, whether a living-signature "author".

Самвел вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Самвел за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (13.10.2008), LCR (14.10.2008), uriart (13.10.2008), Евгений (13.10.2008)
Старый 13.10.2008, 15:23 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Авторитет

"Fine, it is a reproduction, and here, you see, whether a living-signature" author ".

Samvel,
But in my opinion it is obvious that the reproduction of reproduction - discord. Can be offset reproduction of a circulation of 1 million copies. May be accurate for color reproduction print circulation of 10 copies. And, finally, can be very high-quality print on canvas or a small number of copies signed by the author.
Very different things, quality, rarity and price. The whole world is using.
Vaughn Senior Infante very expensive sold at Sotheby's poster exhibition of his 90's with a signature. And rightly so, just buy
Just a producer or artist does not have to lie about the author's copies, when you sell print, albeit with a signature.
But lie never have, not only in this case. So again not understand why the opponent is hot

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо iosif за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (19.10.2008), kozhinart (14.10.2008), Zenia (13.10.2008)
Старый 13.10.2008, 15:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,377 раз(а) в 1,656 сообщениях

I think that we are trying to compare the incomparable. There is a unique author's work, there are occasional small print-run prints, even with the author's signature, there is a limited edition reproductions. All demanded by the market, and everything has its price. So why compare them? Each has its own niche. It's just different things. But, as correctly said Joseph, do not lie.

Allena вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 8 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Allena за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (19.10.2008), Glasha (13.10.2008), iosif (13.10.2008), LCR (14.10.2008), Meister (14.10.2008), uriart (13.10.2008), Zenia (13.10.2008), Самвел (13.10.2008)
Старый 13.10.2008, 16:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Авторитет

Allena,
It just said: it's just different things. And much shorter to say than I have. Will learn.

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо iosif за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (14.10.2008), LCR (14.10.2008), Самвел (13.10.2008)
Старый 13.10.2008, 16:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #16
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,434 раз(а) в 1,198 сообщениях

Цитата:
Vaughn Senior Infante very expensive sold at Sotheby's poster exhibition of his 90's with a signature. And rightly so, just buy
Posters - is quite another matter. There are collectors themselves.

In the West, the 50-70's has been extended to make lithographic posters of exhibitions, some part of the edition artist signed, and part and ordered. Some artists even have catalogs reyzone posters.

Wladzislaw вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13.10.2008, 17:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #17
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 276 раз(а) в 94 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Zenia с помощью Skype™

I'm actually not against itself prints, when he was in print and vydetsya. Just, unfortunately, it turns out that not all and not always tell the truth, so for buyers, especially inexperienced, it is useful to know about the wonders of modern technology. I am familiar with the author of the publication, if the admins interested, they could, he would order a more detailed article on the copies and prints, especially now when the market came a new generation of printers create simulated surfaces. I myself did not really understand how it is to me only a few words explained that he was at a seminar, not me.

Zenia вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Zenia за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (14.10.2008)
Старый 13.10.2008, 23:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #18
Местный

Поблагодарили 706 раз(а) в 81 сообщениях

Цитата:
print copies - a good method of promotion of the artist. We also use it, although, of course, always write: "the authorized print copy, copy. № ... of ...".
Nothing is wrong with that: the promo, and the possibility of affluent buyers to buy the liked the plot (along with the frame, back cover, glass, mat and pivot suspension is worth approximately 3.5 thousand rubles.).
I forgot to mention: Authorize - because live signature of the author. Otherwise - just a reproduction.
A piece of used toilet paper - also a kind of autograph.
Live author's signature makes it, in general, unique. 8)
---
      Authors' print - this is where he is the subject of creativity, ie before it was not the picture that he plays, but was only preparatory material, which resulted, in fact, print, and came into the world (the last of the O. Vasiliev).
      Author's print copy - a copy of copyright prints.

The attitude to this kind of techno-features, respectively - to the serious photo exhibition prints are not accepted, in spite of their uniqueness. And when the exhibition graphics becomes possible exposure Print (copyright), the overall level of the exhibition is a low strange way. Obviously, what turns on the tip of a pencil - Technology is not subject, not to mention all sorts of random people who decided to suddenly because of its technical capacity to become artists.

"authorized print copy, copy. № ... from ..." - Some muddled.
      «№ ... of ... "- actually, for example, etching, where the first 10 copies. quality differ from the subsequent and more expensive, and the etching plate is calculated by an average of 100-200 prints (the smaller "out", the more expensive «№»).
      Print number 1 from prints number 545 is no different, and the circulation has no physical limitations.
      Even for the lithographs, (where lithographic stone can withstand thousands of copies) - similar numbering is similar to accounting.

«... the possibility of affluent customers to buy the liked the plot (along with the frame, counters, glass, mat and pivot suspension is worth approximately 3.5 thousand rubles .)»
That's what I believe. This ply Binding. Young artists there is the opportunity to hang on one wall with Picasso (closing his eyes to the presence of cats).

With regards to a good method of promotion - do not know ... Many good artists abandon good practices not because they have good life. This is similar to the output in the circulation, without leaving home. And those that enjoy a good method, taking care of a poor buyer, prefer to keep silent about the fact that even a little earn.

iosif, I do not blame any of those, or others, or you, the more so. Simply, it is obvious there are "galareynye" and "negalereynye" methods of promotion. If it is not contrary to the concept - to health. But only so as not to hurt yourself. About the image and market segmentation you know better than me.
---

P.S. Here, he wrote and thought: well, maybe I lost my temper with the method of promotion? ...
In kindergarten, sitting on the pot, a long time contemplating the "Ninth Wave" in a gilt frame. In the dining room hung Shishkin, Shishkina lot. I believe that kindergarten was not unique - and pots, and Shishkin nationwide model. Children grew up, got up with pots and raised the prices on familiar Shishkin and Aivazovsky ...

sss вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 10 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо sss за это полезное сообщение:
ABC (13.03.2010), Allena (14.10.2008), Glasha (14.10.2008), iosif (14.10.2008), kozhinart (14.10.2008), LCR (14.10.2008), OlgaV (15.10.2008), Wladzislaw (14.10.2008), Zenia (14.10.2008), Евгений (14.10.2008)
Старый 14.10.2008, 01:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #19
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 276 раз(а) в 94 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Zenia с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от sss Посмотреть сообщение
      Even for the lithographs, (where lithographic stone can withstand thousands of copies) - similar numbering is similar to accounting.
There really will not agree, because she was engaged in lithography. Each otisk differs from another. Not identical. And if they work more than one color, then vasche uniqueness is guaranteed.

:-)

Zenia вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.10.2008, 02:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #20
Местный

Поблагодарили 706 раз(а) в 81 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Zenia Посмотреть сообщение
At this point will not agree, because she was engaged in lithography. Each otisk differs from another. Not identical. And if they work more than one color, then vasche uniqueness is guaranteed.
:-)
Of course, let :-)
But I was not talking about the uniqueness and the meaning of the numbering for-volume products, where quality depends on the physical wear of the material. Yes, and lithography is different, sometimes the meaning of the press is to print to impress just did not differ, otherwise - it's a marriage (for example, book lithography).
Prints from prints, too, can be excellent, at least in tone (and, not specifically).

sss вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо sss за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (14.10.2008), Glasha (14.10.2008), OlgaV (15.10.2008)
Ответ

Метки
forgery