Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Costs, valuation, attribution
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Costs, valuation, attribution Discuss artworks’ prices and attribution.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 21.06.2015, 22:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Новичок

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
По умолчанию Graphics of the early 20th century

Hello!
For many years my family kept drawing, donated by the heirs of Illustrator Vladimir Vasilyevich Lebedev after the artist's death.
The drawing is not dated and not signed, made on the back of the card, possibly torn from a book.
R-R 22 cm x 26 cm Ink, watercolor (?).
Please help to attribute and ,if possible, to estimate. Thank you!

ЕкДм вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.06.2015, 01:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 709 раз(а) в 243 сообщениях

This is to Valery Silayev, in the Tretyakov gallery, Central house of artists. He loves and knows Lebedev.

Алек Сандер вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Алек Сандер за это полезное сообщение:
ЕкДм (22.06.2015)
Старый 22.06.2015, 23:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 558 раз(а) в 262 сообщениях

CDM, could Not agree with the recommendation of the HC. Alec sander, but keep in mind that the examination result will probably be negative. The sheet has no relationship to the work of V. V. Lebedev. In addition, he has no relationship with the probability of 90+ percent and to m years in General. Such drawings, the market was flooded, and they began to dissolve unknown to scientists. Many-on the back of cards, among them there are all sorts, including and talented-such "romantic reconstruction" Hg. Fakes take them, because usually no signatures. But-scared - your sheet there are signs of artificial aging. But if you want to take a chance-of course - on examination.

Kaestlin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Kaestlin за это полезное сообщение:
ЕкДм (23.06.2015)
Старый 23.06.2015, 02:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Старожил

Поблагодарили 460 раз(а) в 299 сообщениях

Good time.
Agree with Kaestlin, and composition-construction figures(s) decays" and more like a child's pinwheel, than master's art.
With HC.

Solovlad вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Solovlad за это полезное сообщение:
ЕкДм (23.06.2015)
Старый 23.06.2015, 11:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Banned

Поблагодарили 285 раз(а) в 178 сообщениях

Dismantled already like "the pictures Lebedeva" on this forum.

annagavr вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23.06.2015, 12:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Новичок

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

Thanks to all responded! Artificial aging is hardly present. I'm in the late 80s worked in the literary Museum and for exposition we ordered copies of drawings. Artificially aged sheets've seen a lot, this sheet is not similar.
The picture was given to my husband in the 90's as a thank you for treatment, hardly anyone was interest his age. Something that's not Lebedev I guessed. I wonder whose style of painting looks like. But now the examination may cost? Judging by Your review, economic feasibility it not? Thanks again.

ЕкДм вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23.06.2015, 22:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 709 раз(а) в 243 сообщениях

[QUOTE=Kaestlin;3485291]CDM, could Not agree with the recommendation of the HC. Alec sander, but keep in mind that the examination result will probably be negative. The sheet has no relationship to the work of V. V. Lebedev. In addition, he has no relationship with the probability of 90+ percent and to m years in General. Such drawings, the market was flooded, and they began to dissolve unknown to scientists. Many-on the back of cards, among them there are all sorts, including and talented-such "romantic reconstruction" Hg. Fakes take them, because usually no signatures. But-scared - your sheet there are signs of artificial aging. But if you want to take a chance-of course - on expertise@

I was not trying to assess blame or aging because they do not understand neither in the Film nor in aging. In the message appeared heirs Lebedev. I know that Valery Silaev loves this artist. So I offered to knock to Valery. All.

Алек Сандер вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24.06.2015, 01:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 558 раз(а) в 262 сообщениях

CDM, Alec sander, not a clairvoyant-alas : guessing from the photo about the cause of the aging of paper. It looks on photo: it's wrong, unnatural, overly expressive of its defects: and yellowing on "200 years of existence, and spots a through - which without them, and the evil mouse angle ate. All individually OK, but together is too much. For credibility are usually still fly-cockroach kaki, plus trail Shoe artist number 43 size (this size wore dead . His life story and that was the beginning of always: had my leg 43 size . It will stand up. boots pull - so - and they heard footsteps on yesterday's masterpieces, for there before them , in the beautiful tomorrow, etc.)
The picture is not mediocre, it is quite possible to keep it without disgust, as a memory.
My only motive to write was: humanity, because here the money will be in vain, and suddenly the owner of a little-?. So-know - it happens sometimes.

Kaestlin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Kaestlin за это полезное сообщение:
ЕкДм (24.06.2015)
Ответ