Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Appraisal
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Appraisal Find out where and how you can get artworks appraised. Discussions related to fine art appraisal.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 24.12.2008, 22:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Eugene, with the month of July ... Maybe should ask someone else to ask?

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24.12.2008, 22:12 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
since July ... might have to ask someone else to ask?
I have not asked, asked the guys from the site that it did not work, but we must again ask Constantine or Vladimir.

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24.12.2008, 22:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Eugene Посмотреть сообщение
theme was: ask Silaeva VS share their experiences, as an expert, but he has enormous experience.
Sincerely Eugene.
I thought you will ask, and you just expressed wishes ...
To Constantine, Vladimir ... clear, understandable ...

Старый 25.12.2008, 15:51 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44

Meister, I completely agree with everything you skazannym.Dumayu that every collector has, shall we say, personal opyt.Kasatelno Zvereva - a very alarming inexhaustible flow of proposals, for example - on Gelose.Po think there all mixed up ... And is there any sense to buy? And from Odessa particularly "get" Lomykinu, Yu Kovalenko, Hruschu.Risuyut and sell and through "random" grandmothers and a "solid" picture ... Such sea and dancers - takes your breath away.

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
Tana (10.02.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (25.12.2008)
Старый 10.02.2009, 07:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,654 раз(а) в 1,671 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

Цитата:
Сообщение от Meister Посмотреть сообщение
That falshivschiki learn all these ways, it's all in words, but you try to practice it Show.
Here there is no mention another important fact in recognition of the author - a special feeling for which the artist took up a brush and that he, or a greater or lesser degree, but managed to pass ... if not possible, the artist himself destroys begun .. . Here it is then that for which the artist like the viewer is involved in empathy, it is the strangeness of this art. Linens Van Gogh is in the feeling not like the quiet, in comparison with him, canvases by other artists close to him the terms, they "explode" from the inside, they are tragic, even if it's just flowers ... It is impossible to forge, and this latest proof when other arguments are exhausted ...

K-Maler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо K-Maler за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (10.02.2009), Art-lover (11.02.2009), Samvel (10.02.2009)
Старый 10.02.2009, 14:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 885 раз(а) в 243 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от K-Maler Посмотреть сообщение
. Linens Van Gogh is in the feeling not like the quiet, in comparison with him, canvases by other artists close to him the terms, they "explode" from the inside, they are tragic, even if it's just flowers ... It is impossible to forge, and this latest proof when other arguments are exhausted ...
As far as I know, forgery of van Gogh, especially his "Sunflowers" are often Ignogda forgery looks even better than the original,
for an inexperienced person. And poddelschik also has energy, which is transmitted through the picture.
http://www.aferizm.ru/poddelka/antikvar/pod_Van_Gog.htm
And look at the film "How to Steal a Million", and there poddelschik charming man man! )) "Nicole's father, Charles Bonnet (Hugh Griffith) - a talented artist-fan - wrote counterfeits of famous Impressionist and displays them for the originals. And now he writes a regular fake. At this time, under the Van Gogh." ))

http://style.rbc.ru/events/2008/09/30/71273.shtml
and another article, read!

eva777 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо eva777 за это полезное сообщение:
LCR (10.02.2009)
Старый 10.02.2009, 19:41 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

Staring at the known counterfeit work, comparing them with undoubted originals, often wonder: "How can pundits and experts can take is for the original?". The most obvious example, in my opinion, meygerenovskie Vermeer.
However - I can only speak from personal experience - in fact, when you need to determine the authenticity of the artist's works - even that which you know very well (I'm not just talking about Roginsky), the main question - not "like it on the N .? "and" Could N. done here is not quite like it? ", and I assure you categorically speak very, very difficult.

I read the above statements that the Van Gogh Museum (on Zverevo not speak, in my opinion, it is relatively easy to fabricate) to forge difficult, but it is known that there are many fake Van Gogh - I myself converted and to spread this material. It is impossible to suspect all experts in bad faith or blindness, despite the fact that anything can happen, as evidenced by the famous pre-war history of the canvas, which is one and the same expert, very authoritative, sometimes attributed to Giorgione, a Titian, so to speak, depending on the clients' wishes
Yes, there is the famous "trembling hands counterfeiter," but if it was present in all counterfeits, how the work of experts would have been easier!
Another question: how to be? Whether to declare the work of forgeries all, doubts that could lead to that the number of such "defective" work will get a certain number of originals, or confirm only work completely unconditional? For myself, I decided it: if there is no absolute certainty that it is a fake, I give them a certificate, but no satisfaction from this decision do not feel

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 8 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
Art-lover (11.02.2009), dedulya37 (10.02.2009), eva777 (11.02.2009), Glasha (01.12.2010), OlgaV (10.02.2009), Sandro (10.02.2009), Tana (10.02.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (10.02.2009)
Старый 10.02.2009, 19:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Гуру

Now read the entire topic. : cool: Very interesting to have a theme.
For example, I trust the first feeling when getting acquainted with the painting. Then, for a long time looking at, comparing with other works have different pros and cons. But the end result is then often (do not tell you-always!) Coincides with the first impression. I do so.

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
eva777 (11.02.2009), LCR (10.02.2009)
Старый 10.02.2009, 21:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,221 раз(а) в 455 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Цитата:
Сообщение от OlgaV Посмотреть сообщение
It has long been known schema that distinguished experts placing the original work, to which he gives his opinion, and then together with that conclusion buyer is awarded a copy.
Olga, the discussion here, as I understand, about fakes, not copies! ... and this is two big differences.
I agree absolutely with Liana, often completely distinguish a fake from the original. Especially when poddelschik "imbued with the spirit" of the distinguished artist. Not to mention the well-known story of Van Gogh, Jawlensky, etc., can lead to the currently fashionable example of the artist, H., forgery, which does not recognize any one of the most famous of our expert organizations, moreover, they came in and painted in directory-resonator, successfully sold at auction, and by them alive and well and in some degree a genius!

Sandro вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.02.2009, 22:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,221 раз(а) в 455 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

OlgaV, copy and forgery, again - totally different things. Forgery - this work done in the style of the artist, using his favorite subjects, his style of writing, "his" material, etc. But this work is not authenticity, but it is an independent work "under" someone.

[color="# 666686"]Added after 50 seconds[/color]
Kirill, you have a box packed!: Confused:

Sandro вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Sandro за это полезное сообщение:
LCR (10.02.2009)
Ответ

Метки
attribution of paintings, nonconformist attribution