Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Appraisal
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Appraisal Find out where and how you can get artworks appraised. Discussions related to fine art appraisal.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 09.04.2009, 22:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #61
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,167 раз(а) в 1,669 сообщениях

OlgaV,

As far as I know, proof of ownership of the new legislation issued by Registration Chamber, where, in fact, the property is registered and (excuse the tautology)

dedulya37 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.04.2009, 22:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #62
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от dedulya37 Посмотреть сообщение
certificate of title under the new legislation issued Registration Chamber
You are in regpalate on the car took a bear evidence of state registration of property? And on the computer?

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.04.2009, 22:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #63
Гуру

Cyril Syzransky,

So I say that in the registration certificate issued by the House on the right property, and not the state registration

Старый 10.04.2009, 07:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #64
Гуру

OlgaV,

Let us carefully read the messages to each other.
I said that "proof of ownership of the new legislation issued Registration Chamber", but not talking about ownership the picture.
I understand that you want to catch on here for what is not and can not be - ownership of the painting, documented.
So, detach, and fully agree with you that none of these securities will not.
The same thing I can say to Cyril, who had confused the word property and check.

Understand you finally, that our brilliant state "registers" and "evidence" only the property, which then can take a different reward, such as taxes, rent, road levies (tax) liability insurance, etc.
If it is "register" or "certifies" now, as then, with this film take a bribe? Assuming that you are not going to sell it?

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо dedulya37 за это полезное сообщение:
OlgaV (10.04.2009)
Старый 10.04.2009, 07:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #65
Banned

Поблагодарили 7,015 раз(а) в 2,462 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для uriart с помощью Skype™

dedulya37, and they find out how to take mzdu.Ne doubt!
Not for nothing that there is talk about a tax on luxury. Where and include pictures.

uriart вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.04.2009, 07:26 Язык оригинала: Русский       #66
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273

Цитата:
Сообщение от OlgaV Посмотреть сообщение
Something to prove you need only if you are accused of stealing a painting or fraudulent purchase it. For sale is sufficient attribution or provenance, at least in Russia, Ukraine, progress can go on? ...
Man (Pasha) does not want to prove and wants to have a document confirming his ownership of movable property .. where to get this document in court, in natariusa is another question.
What is needed, the testimony of neighbors, friends, relatives denial of rights to a chattel, the contract of sale, checks, store, or anything else (in this can help him probably literate lawyers).
What he wants-for-sale, or simply for possession of the property we are interested in the least.
Цитата:
Why did the last time the forum has become so fashionable to write their own laws and legislation documents, such as "certificate of possession in good faith" or "certificate of ownership of the painting" This is something to do with spring activity?
Olga stop insulting the forum participants.
But perhaps the terminology used by participants of the forum is not legal (and it annoys you), but also your permanent nerve comments also puzzling.
Читать дальше... 

Your out that Liana spring aggravation? (She also collects various testifies papers, etc.)
Sorry (Liane) that have to once again quote you, but your example is very convincing, there is a problem.
---------------------------------------
Note from LCR:
.. "I know from personal experience how a nightmare can turn into something that a man no evidence of ownership of a work of art.
I do not particularly like talking about it, but just now I have to collect worldwide evidence of people who know that the cause of my acquaintance with my husband was buying me two of his works - was exhibited in the pavilion Culture VDNKh and weight artists simply see how I chose the picture, congratulated me on my choice, and Misha - with the sale. Of course, I did not requested and not received any written confirmation. And it happened in the USSR, where, if I well understood, the law allows you to avoid documentary evidence - that I mean that it is hard to predict what might be needed in the future, and that - no.
I gathered evidence and I have people who know that my husband gave me quite a lot of pictures.
Finally, I am collecting evidence, that after the death Roginsky I bought or bartered for a significant number of his works.
If I was not able to collect all these papers, Nishina work I can simply select.
  How much my life would be easier and safer, if I were some documents!..."
-------------------------------------
Situations with the rights to works of art (paintings, sculptures) are different and this is talked about a few topics on the forum. Man wants to get-exclusive right to work.
As you (Olga) is to explain this situation I do not know, you all call it crazy, we will wait for comments from other lawyers who are on the forum.
-------------------------------------------------- --------
Article 1291. Disposition of original works and the exclusive right to work
1. In case of alienation by the author of the original works (manuscripts, original paintings, sculptures and the like), including the disposition of the original copyright works under the contract order, the exclusive right to work is retained by the author, unless otherwise provided by contract.
In the case where the exclusive right to work is not passed on to its original purchaser, the purchaser may, without the author's consent and without payment of remuneration to demonstrate acquired ownership of original works and reproduce it in the catalogs of exhibitions and publications devoted to his collection, and send the original of this works for display at exhibitions organized by others.
2. In case of alienation of the original works of his owner having the exclusive right to work, but not the author of works, the exclusive right to work passes to the purchaser of the original works, unless the contract provides otherwise.
3. The rules of this article relating to the author of a work, also apply to the heirs of the author, their heirs and so forth within the term of the exclusive right to work.
http://www.gk-rf.ru/statia1291
Dear lawyers could you give comments on this article of the Civil Code. (Olga, please do not worry)

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
SAH (10.04.2009)
Старый 10.04.2009, 07:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #67
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от uriart Посмотреть сообщение
Not for nothing that there is talk about a tax on luxury.
Well, idiocy is always near. I do not know true or not, but I've heard that in Belarus there is a proposal to impose taxes on plastic windows and metal doors.
And that's a fact. To my friend in the city of Grodno BTI inspector came and saw the high ceilings - 3m. 80 cm (home of the old buildings), recorded in the documents in the apartment "improved design", and hence the tax will be higher. So that's that.

Старый 10.04.2009, 09:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #68
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Eugene Посмотреть сообщение
I apologize (Liane) that have to once again quote you, but your example is very convincing, there is a problem.
The problem exists with regard to relatively "fresh" products.
Such problems do not arise with the paintings, for example, the 19 th century.
Цитата:
Man (Pasha) does not want to prove and wants to have a document confirming his ownership of movable property .. where to get this document in court, at natariusa is another question.

Цитата:
For what he wants-for-sale, or simply for possession of the property we are interested in the least.
Let them turn into a paid legal advice and get an answer to your question.

Цитата:
You all call it crazy,
This is who and where?

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
OlgaV (10.04.2009)
Старый 10.04.2009, 17:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #69
Гуру

Цитата:
Cyril rights - that is why there are legal advice
OlgaV, actually I recommend legal advice to those who did not understand the explanation here.

Ответ