Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Icons > Costs and attribution of icons
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 11.06.2010, 23:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #21
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 326 раз(а) в 132 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzranskiy Посмотреть сообщение
But someone can these phrases your hastvo to see.
Yes, it is rudeness, with which you so fervently appeal to fight on this forum.
In this particular case there is an answer to my hard improper (in my opinion) the public dissemination of neglect to the icon and try to interpret in a negative light for me written by my words.
Because the opponent was unable to accept my polite admonitions and continued his insinuations, I was forced to defend his honor and dignity to respond to a language he understands.
So, before you perceive it, sometimes not interfere see the whole branch. From beginning to end. Before you draw conclusions.
By the way, if you agree with my interpretation of questions put to me.
On the difference between the artistic quality of works of art and its material value.

Любознательный вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.06.2010, 23:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #22
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от inquisitive Посмотреть сообщение
So before you perceive it, sometimes not interfere see the whole branch. From beginning to end. Before drawing conclusions.
Yeah, you got me now, it will teach me how and what to read. You are not a teacher at school and I am not your pupil.

Added after 1 minutes
Цитата:
Since the reviewer was unable to accept my polite admonitions and continued his insinuations, I was forced to defend their honor and dignity to respond to a language he understands.
Bredyatina kind: "to defend their honor and dignity," continued his insinuations ...

Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 11.06.2010 в 23:59. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.06.2010, 01:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Бывалый

Цитата:
Сообщение от redbor Посмотреть сообщение
Of course mine. So I may be confusing, so your division
 - Valuable and unnecessary collectors come to the faithful.
 I'm Orthodox. And the icons I have are different.
 But the church icons to convey only the best.
 And his neighbor to bestow icons of good writing, no flaws.
 And do not say: "well, this icon to chewed corner collector is not required, but a believer would go."
Look at the beginning again. On this icon, what can we say? good is an icon or not? valuable? how?
 And you promised to answer the questions:
 "What is the artistic merit?
"What this value is being measured?".
And that's what there been written, and what it is, and not told. And want to know, that's iobraschayus with the question.
 Think. once you use this phrase, perhaps you know what it means.
Everything you write to me and quoted above, is necessary and sufficient criteria you make a criminal offense under Part 2 of the Criminal Code st.129 RF.T.e. libel - the public dissemination of false information defaming my honor and dignity. Because the site is registered on the territory of Russia, in this case is applicable Russian legislation.
You came not only for the limits of decency, but also beyond the scope of criminal law.
The basis for your insinuations served my post: "the artistic value of this icon is not. If the veneers were not included chervontsi - then virtually nothing. In this particular case, you will be guided by the faithful, not collectors."
Your habit of attributing to other your own words and expressions, may be appropriate in the Ukraine and the other reviewer.
I do not promise, and would not you promised to arrange for you to campaign against illiteracy.
And if you really interested in my opinions about the icons, it is stated in the subject line "Help evaluate the icon", the author-Reriks. My position remains unchanged: "Icons is an icon, regardless zavisimosti from its artistic merit."
My position regarding the difference between the artistic and material value of art presented in the previous message. Evaluation of the artistic value of works of art presented to me in the topic "Volkov Yefim E.?. All these topics are in this section.
I see no basis for our further correspondence, as detractors, I will not give a hand and the people of this sort does not communicate.

Posted 11 minutes
Цитата:

Bredyatina kind: "defending their honor and dignity ...
I deeply regret that the honor and dignity you think bredyatinoy.
From you have I did not expect.
The essence and foundation of the dispute - over.

Последний раз редактировалось Любознательный; 12.06.2010 в 01:24. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Любознательный за это полезное сообщение:
redbor (12.06.2010)
Старый 12.06.2010, 10:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #24
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,712 раз(а) в 1,079 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от curious Посмотреть сообщение
And if you really interested in my opinions about the icons, it is stated in the subject line "Help evaluate the icon", the author-Reriks ...
You really think that your opinion is interesting ?! ->
  Apparently, you just megalomania. which is propped up on the lack of basic knowledge <!--~ a ~-->.

Последний раз редактировалось redbor; 12.06.2010 в 10:20.
redbor вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.06.2010, 11:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #25
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,249 раз(а) в 1,399 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 6

Цитата:
My position remains unchanged: "Icons is an icon, regardless zavisimosti from its artistic merits."
I note
curious, that at all times, the church says that the icons should be written with a special reverence and due diligence by people specially trained for this. The labor ministry iconographer akin to serving man a priest. Negligence and superficial attitude to the icon-painting was simply be condemned. Just may such severity and was the cause of a large number of masterpieces and miracle-working icons in Russia. We are discussing the subject - the icon to the category of "made with reverence" is not true of special value for the believer does not.

SAH вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.06.2010, 21:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #26
Бывалый

Цитата:
Сообщение от SAH Посмотреть сообщение
I want to see
curious, that at all times, the church says that the icons should be written with a special reverence and due diligence by people specially trained for this. The labor ministry iconographer akin to serving man a priest. Negligence and superficial attitude to the icon-painting was simply be condemned. Just may such severity and was the cause of a large number of masterpieces and miracle-working icons in Russia. We are discussing the subject - the icon to the category of "made with reverence" is not true of special value for the believer does not.
You seemed to disagree with me that "ICON ICON remains, regardless of (her) artistic merit."
Recognizing the discussed Icons You make dogmatic and unfounded conclusion that "we are discussing the subject - the icon to the category of" made with reverence "is not true of special value to the believer does not have."
Also, what you wrote on the forum 1554 message, you are really - Patriarch of All Russia, and the right to decide with reverence paint an icon or not, and ICON is a believer or not a particular special tsennos.
Indeed it is time to lift the title of the forum.
So long reach and appeal to throw out INON, only because they (according to several laymen) supposedly written with reverence and allegedly of little value for the faithful.

Guys, you have not noticed that Bolshevism in Russia ended almost 19 years ago, and today the country's national holiday - Independence Day?

Старый 12.06.2010, 21:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #27
Гуру

Цитата:
So long reach and appeal to throw out INON, only because they (according to several laymen) supposedly written with reverence and allegedly of little value for the faithful.
About the "throw" you wrote, for that matter, and about "firewood".
Цитата:
I agree with you that it is - the usual "firewood". But before you throw them away, check never hurts.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
artman (08.01.2011)
Старый 12.06.2010, 22:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #28
Бывалый

Цитата:
About "throw" you have written, as, indeed, about the "firewall". <!--~ A ~-->
Yes, I really wrote it, but you seemed not to notice the quotes.
"Wood" - a professional term used for more than 30 children back to the icons with no sales. Judging by your age, the term for you know, like that in those days, state leaders did not visit the temples, and veruschie hide their religiosity.
The route of these icons in those days, too, I think, you know - the restorers. For the restoration of churches.
Today the situation is different. So once again give his statement to podnyavsheno the topic: "the artistic value of this icon is not. If the veneers were not included chervontsi - then virtually nothing. In this particular case, you will be guided by the faithful, not collectors."
Try to challenge this claim. If a state.
It is well known that in the discussion observed correctness.
As it turns out, not always.
Unfortunately.

Старый 12.06.2010, 22:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #29
Гуру

Цитата:
"Wood" - a professional term used for more than 30 children back to the icons with no sales.
I icons not speculate more than 30 years ago. "
I know about the professional term "board".

Added after 44 seconds
Цитата:
how you would not pay attention to the quotes.
Throw You have written without quotes.

Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 12.06.2010 в 22:14. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 12.06.2010, 22:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #30
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,249 раз(а) в 1,399 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 6

Цитата:
Also, what you wrote on the forum 1554 message, you are really - Patriarch of All Russia, and the right to decide with reverence paint an icon or not, and ICON is a believer or not a particular special tsennos.
I have your permission to present their views I hope you can? If you write this icon village malaria is valuable is not the question. I will tell you that for me is view stories no more. (Taking into account its status and other qualities) By the way you use the word
Цитата:
"Wood" - the professional term
I see no valid and not valid in respect of any icon.

Added after 5 minutes
Цитата:
So long reach and appeal to throw out INON
Icons that are defective must be redrawn or incinerated, has embarked on a river.

Последний раз редактировалось SAH; 12.06.2010 в 22:43. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
SAH вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ