Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Movements > Russian Art
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 12.08.2009, 18:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #21
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,377 раз(а) в 1,656 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Jasmin Посмотреть сообщение
In this case, all opinions coincided,
Alas So, so.

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
The film "Heart of a Dog" has turned out more interesting literary firsthand.
Okay. A rare case of the general background. Although there is a brilliant film adaptation, when between books and films you can put an equal sign.

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
Allena, and by the way, and not go for us here at the literary forum and there Bulgakov's prose and discuss? A?
In order not to interfere discuss art?
Kirill! Do you think this discussion is inappropriate?

Allena вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.08.2009, 18:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #22
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

No, you can say anything on the schedule, but the fact that the book itself is made with the mind and heart is a fact.
Book-marked product of printing art, exactly.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.08.2009, 18:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Chernomashentsev Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
Think of this book as an installation or work of the artist. There is not so simple and standard - there are scandals and controversy. Every true artist sees the world in its own way.
Oh, I want to argue with the first part of the utterance, while agreeing with the second! Chernomashentsev Vladimir, you do not mind?

Старый 12.08.2009, 18:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #24
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,380 раз(а) в 500 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 12

It is relevant to the discussion. Argue, argue.

The writer and illustrator publisher=book

Can not be separated from Kalinowski Bulgakov and vice versa. Of course, Bulgakov - primary.

Understand, I'm not defending anyone and no one advertised. I do not represent the interests of publishers, and I am not an agent of the artist.
I am the person who paid for this book money, although he could buy another cheaper.

Черномашенцев Владимир вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.08.2009, 18:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #25
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Allena Посмотреть сообщение
Cyril! Do you think this discussion is inappropriate?
I think, is even appropriate.
Like the memory of August makes it possible for the monument to Dzerzhinsky on a neighboring branch.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.08.2009, 18:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #26
Гуру

Цитата:
It is relevant to the discussion. Argue, argue.
Thank you!

Цитата:
Сообщение от Allena Посмотреть сообщение
Message from Chernomashentsev Vladimir
Think of this book as an installation or work of the artist. There is not so simple and standard - there are scandals and controversy. Every true artist sees the world in its own way.
Can this be perceived as the installation or the product of the artist, but in the installation and the product of an artist that primary? In and denie artist! He is the only and unique author, the rest - from the evil one. Thus, the author of the text moves to the second plan ... The fact that every artist sees the world in their own way - of course, otherwise it is second-rate painter. But the illustrator must enter author world, get used to it and, most importantly, to perceive it as their own. Then get a book-a masterpiece. You correctly wrote that the only co-author, artist and publisher of the book turns, and when the partners do not (especially if the author had not), then to fret them will not do.

A book that you showed, perhaps most correctly seen as installation on Bulgakov, where the authors - the artist and publisher. In this sense - why not?

At one time the publishing house "Mir" the book of James Herriot. Publishing has translated, and the design was the native English. What does this book have been wonderful! Publishers and artists have done everything that the reader can not simply read the text, and immerse themselves in the time and in the world in which he lived and worked as an author. Highest culture of the book!

I looked at the Ozone, wanted to put ссылочку, but that these publications they no longer have.

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Allena за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 12.08.2009, 18:35 Язык оригинала: Русский       #27
Banned

По умолчанию Here are three modern Yeshua

Here are three modern Yeshua. Issued since 2000, Russia's publishers.

Vyberayte to his liking. What is more like it?

You can organize the competition. Who will be able to first identify all three publishers and artists - will receive a prize:

The original book in solid form ".*

* Delivery terms: free, registered themselves from Moscow.

PS

Allena To repeat:

mass reading books and gift editions - are different products with different tasks.
First - to read. Second - for fun. There was more freedom for the artist. Sometimes the qualitative interesting publication can lead to the best workers completely average text.

There are many books that have become the first publication of the classic. Let "Winnie the Pooh" with illustrations of the Milne. [Many Soviet people would argue that our Winnie from the movie - better. But the other world will know never]. As a rule, children's books, when stacked memories of childhood. For example, b /w illyustatsii Dunno for the Soviet era or color illustrations for Vladimir's "Emerald City". By the way, tried to read Amer. original Baum - not interested. Kompillyatsiya Volkova seemed better. The same can be said about the illustrations.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Resize of Иисус 1.jpg
Просмотров: 173
Размер:	147.9 Кб
ID:	346196   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Resize of Иисус 2.jpg
Просмотров: 122
Размер:	172.5 Кб
ID:	346206   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Resize of Иисус 3.jpg
Просмотров: 122
Размер:	96.4 Кб
ID:	346216  

Старый 12.08.2009, 18:51 Язык оригинала: Русский       #28
Гуру

Цитата:
For Allena repeat:
mass reading books and gift editions - are different products with different tasks.
First - to read. Second - for fun.
In other words, a gift edition you think expensive art object in the form of books, made using materials and technologies used in publishing.

I must say that the directory publishing anything convincing on this score does not tell:
Цитата:
Deluxe Edition, or souvenir edition - highly artistic edition, calculated on the purchase for a gift
. No comment

Your point of view is understandable, thank you, but agree with her, from my own experience with dating Ocean's Thirteen (believe me, a very good deal) I can not.

Just do not cover the topic. If there are more interesting books, it would be very curious look.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Allena за это полезное сообщение:
раскатов (14.08.2009)
Старый 12.08.2009, 18:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #29
Banned

Oh-oh! Interesting books in my collection I have measured hundreds of kilograms. Not the other way - they have considerable weight.

If there is interest in the topic - I invite all to add information and pictures. It would be interesting if you take part illustrators.

Advertisement:

"shop takes a commission on art books and albums with pictures, in good condition. Periodic and political publications - not to offer!"

PS

Again, who suddenly noticed:

The difference between the proposed books on the mass of the product.

Читать дальше... 

Books a lot, but good books are few. Most publishers offer gift edition, made by way of minimal resistance. It is believed that if we take the standard thick book (block) and turn it into an expensive leather-bound with gold-embossed, then that is enough. This is the book for a thousand rubles "transform" into a book for 15-50 thousand rubles. All differences exclusively in the binding. It is ridiculous to see a cheap glossy paper with illustrations of massive, repeated for the tenth time, as a gift for the "new Russian". They (the "new Russian") do not understand the beautiful, but know that it is prestigious. Best, this principle is observed on the example of publishing "White City". There are books for 15 thousand rubles, and next - the same "for the people" for 2-3 thousand (in a different cover). A true connoisseur of such a "masterpiece" does not accept.
As you can see, the main work in these so-called "Gift edition" rests solely on bookbinding.

I acknowledge interesting book only, while the coincidence of several conditions:

1) Limited edition. Maximum 1-2 thousand copies. Better - a thousand. In an ideal - a few hundreds or tens.
2) Interesting illustrations. Ideally, if the illustrations commissioned contemporary artist specifically for this edition with a guarantee of no recurrence. In such a publication illustrator supports equal collaborator, and his name is indicated along with the name of the author.
3) Expensive designer paper and materials correctly selected in the style of a particular book and its illustrations.
4) The work of a good designer in the design of the book. Interesting cover - not necessarily leather, silk or cloth possible.

Years of study of the book market has led me to believe that now there are several publishers that specialize in gift books and doing it with talent. All others are just trying to publish the book with great characters. But the maximum of what they may claim, it is just higher prices. But not money.

This is my opinion differs from the directory. I'm ready to buy the book if only for the Chinese language - if it is made interesting. By the way, I have a real book-dimensional installation, which I dragged myself out of Hong Kong. But there is no sense to talk about it.

Старый 12.08.2009, 19:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #30
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273

Цитата:
Oh-oh! Interesting books in my collection I have measured hundreds of kilograms.
Vladimir is understandable, but at least one collector's book is in your collection ..
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------
Just wondering .. on the topic.
Mikhail Seslavinsky: "In my mind I walk into your office ..." http://www.fapmc.ru/news/info/item2961.html
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
Allena, Pro souvenirs understandable, but on the site are collected mainly by collectors, booksellers, lovers of rare books .. And to discuss contemporary publishing?

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
Ответ