Старый 21.05.2009, 10:29 Язык оригинала: Русский       #31
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,731 раз(а) в 1,133 сообщениях

Tana, thanks,
"shadows", especially from your first message - a powerful effect on emotions.

Glasha вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Glasha за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (21.05.2009), Jasmin (23.05.2009), LCR (04.12.2009)
Старый 23.05.2009, 17:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #32
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,561 раз(а) в 765 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 29
По умолчанию interview with the artist Anatoly Belov

The era of change, revolutionary sentiment and the global financial crisis, shuffles the cards. If yesterday the domestic art system was not an artist so much as the secular party-goers, now go to the arena and the fresh, young, bearing no monkeys placed on the canvas of feng shui, but sharp words and gestures directed to the public. One of these new artists - Anatoly Belov, who are pasting in Kiev telling his schedule with the question "How much (y) morality?" or generational statements "We are not marginal".

Tell me how you found on the street?

My very first and sneaking out into the street occurred shortly after they met with artists from the group "R.E.P.. Then, however, no "R.E.P." not yet been - was the revolution of 2004-th year. We drew and dragged all the streets, communicate, and called for something. Later, there were street performances such as "We will REP you", when we went to the Independence Square in caps, masks, portraits of Beuys and Warhol, the slogan "For the art of mouth tear, etc.

Why do you call those first outputs unconscious?

Well, I was still practically nothing about contemporary art. Only after graduation, having become acquainted with Jeanne Kadyrov, Nikita Kadan and others, I began to learn some other skill. At first I had a terrible depression - it would seem, I graduated from a specialized college, but realized that I do not know modern art. Later, however, came a new depression - I learned contemporary art. Now I'm not talking about the global context, of course, but the context of our closed local art-world with all its terrible grater and stupid parochial rules.

Читать дальше... 
Describe what you resented in our art environment?

I am outraged by the audacity gallerists to artists. All was as if the artist than a lifetime obligation gallery. In this gallery did nothing for this artist, not involved in its promotion, not to assist, not provoke. And now for this inactivity, should also demand, they say, once you have exposed us, then, be kind, paid us his work. From my point of view, such a requirement - it is not only nonsense, but simply to discredit the very idea of cooperation with the artist gallery. Such "Reckoning" transform the gallery in the banal rented exhibition space, the owners of which then brag about their so-called "work with the artist."

In general, once, and it happened not so long ago, I decided to implement its first street project "We are not marginalized." That's when I felt his technique, the city, the interaction with the social environment, finding out where the work to fix longer. In creating this project, I felt some disappointment, it was asked in the spirit: "Do I have someone that I do?". I encouragement myself, thinking that my favorite directors like Jarmusch, too, were once outcasts, but were able to prove that they are not empty place. I decided to settle on the walls of Kiev strange characters, who are chanting "We are not marginal". It was some old gay men with long noses and, in particular, those most marginalized have realized as Klaus Nomi, or, again, Jarmusch.

Yesterday was considered to be marginalized in every way cool and dignified, they say, I'm not in the herd, I do not like everything, but today it's all different - the margin is associated with a loser. Do-it yourself how to relate to this concept?

Marginality should not be an end in itself. This does not need to wallow. The fact that there are marginal, which on every street corner shouting about their marginality - is the usual fight for power, an attempt to conceal his desire "to become mainstream."

Or, a paralyzing excuse, when the misunderstood artist cherishes most, ceasing to strive to improve themselves, because "cattle are not just groping.

Position "proud misunderstood artist" - this, indisputably, stop.

You're happy with the way in which was perceived by your debut project "We are not marginalized"?

Yes, I офигел primarily on how the transformed product, falling on the street. It takes on more meaning, it becomes three-dimensional and alive, the picture is not just a figure, but a full-fledged stand-alone entity.

I was also struck by how very different reaction from the reaction of outdoor art galleries. People who have met the art on the street, more frustrated, I suppose.

In all our gallery-the warped scenario, can we say that the only adequate gallery for young artists today - is a street? Or, still, still too early to put a cross on the usual, "pomeschencheskom" format picture?

I do not reject the gallery. Everyone is free to choose its own path. And why limit their options if, for example, have the opportunity to work with professional gallery owner and curator. Moreover, each project has its own context - some were born only for the gallery. I, for example, in late June, will host an exhibition in the gallery Gudimova. It will be a joint project with Dima Moiseyev. I will vykleivat work on the street, and Dima will work with them naked. I have a photograph, and on the walls of the gallery will have photos of street-art inside. Of course, something else will dokleivatsya in the gallery - for the integrity of the picture - will symbiosis premises and streets.

Tell us a little about the technology, which has been used in the project "We are not marginalized" and "How much (a) morality ?".

This, of course, not graffiti. It is simply graphic, vykleennaya on the street. I create the image waterproof ink on the paper roll, then cut out, glue these works with "PVA" on street walls. It is not expensive, it is important for me now, and stick work much faster than the stand and paint balloons. Also, when you wear with a ready-made work, that look is not "how it happened," but "as you want, you can give more attention to exactly where to place them where they will work better.

It is curious that now, during the financial crisis and political collapse, in Ukraine once again begin to appear young artists with ostrosotsialnymi statements. All this current revolutionary situation somehow stimulates the arts?

The situation is very interesting - there is a process of formation of new laws that are likely to work with us is much tougher. And so, by the way, I am interested in the reaction of the Ukrainian public on the same Commission on morality. For me it was a great surprise, that it generally is, this Commission, and I would like to know why such a Commission and the issue of public morality "actualization right now. I am sure this is not accidental. For all this I see the potential of something really bad.

And my project you have committed a statement on the subject. What effect do you expect? Or was important simply to publicly ask the question: "How much moral ?"?

Commission on morality - it is only one component of the immorality, which defines the relationship between the state and politicians to the people and culture. Take, for example, the Holodomor monument of gold and white marble, which had recently set up in Kiev. Such a monument - the top of immorality, the apotheosis of everything.

How do you see the artist's role in the dawn of the mad apotheosis? Can it afford to continue the wool-dreams and kolupanie in fantasy, or again it is time to socially and politically fraught artist-critic?

Artists of many and they are different. For me, honesty before a primary. All the rest - a matter of choice forms of manifestation of the fact that he feels a particular person who does. In any case, I would not want to build their criticism of someone's claims, such as "You're apolitical". What I'm doing - this is just my reaction, my feelings, my anxiety.

As far as I know, one of your works from "How much (y) morality?" already spoiled. On her man with a basket instead of the head, which are volumes of the Bible, and the man himself sitting on his knees in front of a candle as a penis. So that broke the basket with the Bible, and member of the candle survived. Why, instead remove dick, vandals removed the Bible?

Obviously, Christians have worked I can only guess, but apparently they believe that "immoral thing" So round, nothing can be done so already LinkBacks that a member - most importantly, that the Bible does not lay close.

What are you linking the activation wildly population and all these "pious" radical ignoramuses in Ukraine?

Subject faith has always been a convenient ground for manipulation. In ongoing political roots. But art in all this brainwashing can play only one role: to show things from another angle, to help see something, rethink. Change comes when people start to think their own brains. But should understand that we can do only what we can do, but against us - a huge machine, the tank "church" which anyone can knock down, if he wants. We can only do its job.

Gallery also a kind of church with its commandments. And in this sense, they are changing, when the art comes from the gallery-house on the street? They are born there in some additional restrictions and taboos, in fact, seem to be falling into the street, you're not visiting in the cult of "contemporary art", where even a child burn, even though the skull with gold and watered - congregation understands?

Everyone is free to shape their personal system of taboos and shape their own living space and art. I myself, for example, will not do epatage paintings, where fuck children, cut into pieces. But I do not exclude that there may be ideas that need to go beyond common decency. Now these ideas I have not. I do not go and do not give a damn for the people in the face. This is not a gesture that I would like to make, not something that I want to express.

Let's go back to street art. Here is his original spirit of the partisan, sometimes co-opted art system pink pus, and now Banksy sold for "very expensive" and paint the house of George Michael ... This dilution or normal evolution of street art in the modern world?

I would love to house painted like George Michael, happy to have received money from him, and took to the film, which carry within themselves. To do need resources. If I have to buy the picture and ask to paint the house - I certainly agree.

Are you a new street project?

Yes. He will deal with building-destroying cultural landscape of Kyiv.

www.proza.com.ua
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 4.jpg
Просмотров: 185
Размер:	99.7 Кб
ID:	252696   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 3.jpg
Просмотров: 293
Размер:	100.6 Кб
ID:	252706   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 2.jpg
Просмотров: 194
Размер:	208.2 Кб
ID:	252716   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 1.jpg
Просмотров: 306
Размер:	188.9 Кб
ID:	252726  

gans вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 10 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо gans за это полезное сообщение:
Admin (28.05.2009), Allena (13.07.2009), Art-lover (23.05.2009), Drug (16.08.2009), Glasha (27.06.2009), ikoku (01.12.2009), Jasmin (23.05.2009), K-Maler (17.08.2009), mitriy_s (25.10.2011), Samvel (27.06.2009)
Старый 27.05.2009, 23:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #33
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,249 раз(а) в 1,399 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 6

Цитата:
Сообщение от gans Посмотреть сообщение
Graffiti in Paris
in Paris. Inscribing the first well in the exterior of the house-classical, the latter enjoyed the fact that the repair of the house, too, can make, decorate iskustno.
Миниатюры
Название: DSC08460.jpg
Просмотров: 221
Размер:	255.7 Кб
ID:	256396   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: DSC08462.jpg
Просмотров: 275
Размер:	140.0 Кб
ID:	256406   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: DSC08463.jpg
Просмотров: 259
Размер:	148.6 Кб
ID:	256416   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: DSC08466.jpg
Просмотров: 318
Размер:	185.4 Кб
ID:	256426   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: DSC08464.jpg
Просмотров: 262
Размер:	401.6 Кб
ID:	256436  

Название: DSC08381.jpg
Просмотров: 235
Размер:	366.6 Кб
ID:	256446   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: DSC08380.jpg
Просмотров: 232
Размер:	112.3 Кб
ID:	256456  

SAH вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 11 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо SAH за это полезное сообщение:
Admin (28.05.2009), Allena (29.06.2009), gans (27.05.2009), Glasha (27.06.2009), Jasmin (28.05.2009), K-Maler (17.08.2009), mitriy_s (25.10.2011), Samvel (27.06.2009), Veronic (03.08.2009), Пар-И (29.06.2009), Тютчев (04.08.2009)
Старый 27.05.2009, 23:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #34
Гуру

SAH, thanks. Very stylish city of course.
Изображения

Старый 28.05.2009, 09:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #35
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,523 раз(а) в 963 сообщениях

Цитата:
SAH, thanks. Very stylish city of course.
So Paris is ...

Jasmin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.06.2009, 10:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #36
Гуру

По умолчанию In Mexico, discovered rare wall paintings

http://artinvestment.ru/news/artnews...co_murals.html

Recently, the Mexican El Rosario (municipality of San Juan del Rio, State of Queretaro) were found four fragments of polychrome murals. Experts believe that they were created originally from Teotihuacan, who established a settlement at this place. While these are the only examples of paintings of this kind, found outside of this ancient city in the region Bahio.

Fragment of top-level painting, apparently, contains teotiuakanskie characters. It is a sign, similar to the later Aztec hieroglyph CALLI «House", which is located right on the helmet (or, perhaps, an element of dress), decorated with feathers.

The main level of the murals depicts some kind of terrain - probably with her toponymic inscribed in hieroglyphs. Between the hills are great men or warriors with shields and headdresses with feathers. Among the elements unique to teotiuakanskoy iconography and literature, - straight and curved obsidian knives.

In addition, according to the archaeologist Fiorello Phenols (Fiorella Fenoglio), responsible for the iconographic study findings, the paintings present images of bleeding hearts, symbolizing the human sacrifice, so-called "speech scrolls" to denote it, as well as incense. Use colors - red, black, yellow and green and blue - also consistent teotiuakanskoy palette.

Читать дальше... 
The four murals were discovered in the portico, leading into the central complex mound. Currently studied no more than five percent of the structure, so to speak of its functions is impossible. In addition to paintings, at the site were found ceramic figurines, vessels, stone (especially obsidian), guns, wooden logs up to 1,5 m in length, the remnants of fabrics.

El Rosario refers mainly to the classical period. It traces the development of four major construction phase, three of which occur in 250-650 years, and the last - epiklassichesky - at 650-900 years. Discovered paintings belong to the first phase. In the construction of the second version of the building they were buried and partially damaged. Archaeologists have discovered that each construction stage accompanied dedicatory victims, traces of which are the ashes in the foci of red stone, sand mounds, bones, bats, obsidian and other stone tools, wooden poles. All this reminds construction sacrificial caches at Teotihuacan.

The nature and motives of the paintings is in favor of what we face is not an imitation teotiukanskoy culture of the local nobility, and a full element teotiuakanskoy culture. El Rosario - one of the settlements of this vast region Bahio covering low-lying parts of the state of Guanajuato, the state of Querétaro (west of the capital), the valley of Morelia and La Piedad Michoacán in the north and the eastern plains of Jalisco. In the classical period there has developed an original culture, which is characterized by a tradition of in-depth areas (plaza hundida). At the end of the classical period the population Bahio up the backbone of the first wave of settlers, headed south and settled in the valley of Mexico.

El Rosario was discovered in 1958 by archaeologist Roberto Gallego. Even then he was very badly damaged. In 1975, under the leadership of Enrique Naldy conducted the first excavations. The last time the monument was investigated in the late 1990's in the preparation of the Archaeological Atlas of Mexico. Currently, the central zone of the monument destroyed about 60 percent of buildings. This is due, on the one hand, the topographic features, which leads to instability of buildings. On the other hand, these natural devastation enjoy Mexican "black archeologists" and just the locals to find valuable artifacts.

For these reasons, the responsibility for maintaining a very valuable and fragile paintings in El Rosario took the National Institute of Anthropology and History (INAH). Now its representatives are in talks about providing the necessary resources for treatment and further transportation of the paintings in the Regional Museum of Querétaro, where they will be carefully studied and preserved.

here is a picture-http://artinvestment.ru/news/artnews...co_murals.html

Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо gans за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (27.06.2009), K-Maler (17.08.2009), LCR (27.06.2009), Marjana (27.06.2009), Samvel (27.06.2009)
Старый 27.06.2009, 15:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #37
Banned

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

http://artwin.ru/rus/gallery/author/id/557.phtml

This is how a modern high-quality graffiti.

Others look at Dodanim site.
Миниатюры
Название: 557_4a029222a1f52.jpg
Просмотров: 252
Размер:	112.0 Кб
ID:	286916   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 557_4a02943a2f3cb.jpg
Просмотров: 263
Размер:	99.1 Кб
ID:	286926   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 557_4a029610df911.jpg
Просмотров: 289
Размер:	71.9 Кб
ID:	286936   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 557_4a042c52ad24a.jpg
Просмотров: 172
Размер:	119.3 Кб
ID:	286946   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 557_4a072dac31303.jpg
Просмотров: 283
Размер:	51.1 Кб
ID:	286956  

БОМЖ вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо БОМЖ за это полезное сообщение:
sur (05.05.2010)
Старый 27.06.2009, 15:18 Язык оригинала: Русский       #38
Banned

Цитата:
This issue is devoted to the art of the streets. In my opinion it is fully are those qualities that I personally want to see in this art, this movement, expression, genuine heartfelt feeling. This is a vital expression of art, which is drawn a lot of talented artists of our time .
sorry that asked to repeat, but you, Mr. Hans really think so or is this a joke??

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо БОМЖ за это полезное сообщение:
sur (05.05.2010)
Старый 27.06.2009, 15:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #39
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от TRACE Посмотреть сообщение
sorry that asked to repeat, but you, Mr. Hans really think so or is this a joke??
I really think so, and I think will agree with this, many art lovers.
Of course I'm talking about the best samples.

Старый 27.06.2009, 15:39 Язык оригинала: Русский       #40
Banned

gans, well, what you say at the expense of graft offered me??
The authors of these works are in Paris, London, Budapest

Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра