Старый 22.04.2011, 10:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,168 раз(а) в 1,142 сообщениях
По умолчанию Modern /Contemporary Russian Art

Цитата:
Сообщение от qwerty Посмотреть сообщение
And some more:

Thank you, really strange looks Pepperstein inappropriate.

I liked Suetina Lumberjack and peasant woman with a rake, and Christmas in the previous message.

fross вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fross за это полезное сообщение:
fabosch (22.04.2011), Маруся (22.05.2011), Самвел (23.04.2011)
Старый 22.04.2011, 12:29 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,953 раз(а) в 992 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от fross Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you , really strange looks Pepperstein inappropriate .
It is difficult to agree with you . Pepperstein , I think , does not drop any plastic or conceptually . In the theme of " mutating utopia , " he not only looks like a foreign body , but more than that - it 's just one of the few serious followers of " total utopia . " Despite the ironic context of his utopia , the nature of his irony , I think , from the discharge , about which we can say that "in every twist of irony there . " It's like poetry Kibirov heroic times " Message Rubinstein " - they all seemed to thoroughly ironic , but inside sits a longing for authenticity . " In this sense , say , there probably would have been inappropriate , Oleg Yakovlev and his postmalevichevskim cycle .

fabosch вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fabosch за это полезное сообщение:
Art-lover (25.04.2011), fross (22.04.2011)
Старый 22.04.2011, 12:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,168 раз(а) в 1,142 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от fabosch Посмотреть сообщение
It is difficult to agree with you . Pepperstein , I think , does not drop any plastic or conceptually . In the theme of " mutating utopia , " he not only looks like a foreign body , but more than that - it 's just one of the few serious followers of " total utopia . " Despite the ironic context of his utopia , the nature of his irony , I think , from the discharge , about which we can say that "in every twist of irony there . " It's like poetry Kibirov heroic times " Message Rubinstein " - they all seemed to thoroughly ironic , but inside sits a longing for authenticity . " In this sense , say , there probably would have been inappropriate , Oleg Yakovlev and his postmalevichevskim cycle .
I like Pepperstein , though somehow less . " But his work is shown in the collection does not look like a sequel, more like an imitation of a far-fetched literary component . And speaking of irony , then Oleg Yakovlev it much more, maybe even too much . >

fross вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо fross за это полезное сообщение:
fabosch (22.04.2011)
Старый 22.04.2011, 13:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

Цитата:
Pepperstein, I think, does not drop any plastic or conceptually. In the theme of "mutating utopia," he not only looks like a foreign body, but more than that - it's just one of the few serious followers of "total utopia." Despite the ironic context of his utopia, the nature of his irony, I think, from the discharge, about which we can say that "in every twist of irony there." It's like poetry Kibirov heroic times "Message Rubinstein" - they all seemed to thoroughly ironic, but inside sits a longing for authenticity. " In this sense, say, there probably would have been inappropriate, Oleg Yakovlev and his postmalevichevskim cycle.
And here I can not agree with you. Pepperstein, in my opinion, is radically different from the artists of "total utopia", which are conceived primarily plastically, while he visually represents the literary idea, as befits a self-respecting conceptual > >
Roughly speaking, Pepperstein can not watch enough to tell you about the pictures on his mobile phone. Nor Malevich, nor Christmas, nor Suetina by phone can not tell, they should look.

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (26.04.2011), fabosch (22.04.2011), Вивьен (22.04.2011)
Старый 22.04.2011, 23:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от fross Посмотреть сообщение
I like Pepperstein, though somehow less. "But his work is shown in the collection does not look like a sequel, more like an imitation of a far-fetched literary component. And speaking of irony, then Oleg Yakovlev it much more, maybe even too much, but really, ironically, have Pepperstein - mockery.
Perhaps we simply have different understandings of the meaning of the phrase "mutating utopia," but I'm in my interpretation of it is repelled from an understanding of names like the idea of ​​the exhibition. And in this context Pepperstein with its "literariness" - very appropriate figure of a "mutation total utopia" is basically just as literary. Christmas and Suetin - a figure of "correct" ie plastic development and Pepperstein - namely, "mutation". As for irony, then, of course, the Yakovlev (here you are absolutely right) too much of it, simply put - it is not ironic but almost parody. At the same Pepperstein irony is much less, because it is basically serious (although it seems that he nasmeshnichaet), this is pure utopian. That was my thought.

Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
And here I can not agree with you. Pepperstein, in my opinion, is radically different from the artists of "total utopia", which are conceived primarily plastically, while he visually represents the literary idea, as befits a self-respecting conceptual
Roughly speaking, Pepperstein can not watch enough to tell you about the pictures on his mobile phone. Nor Malevich, nor Christmas, nor Suetina by phone can not tell, they should look.
I do not know, do not know how long trying to make up a story about Pepperstein, but failed. Apparently either the narrator of my nevazhnetsky or Pepperstein not so simple, how do you malyuete >

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fabosch за это полезное сообщение:
Art-lover (25.04.2011), fross (24.04.2011), LCR (23.04.2011)
Старый 25.04.2011, 23:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,452 раз(а) в 384 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Here's how to reveal the name of the event by its founders:

Читать дальше... 
Цитата:
Subject Utopia today is one of the most pressing issues in order not only Russian, but also for world art, as the crisis-ridden world has lost a sense of vector directed into the future. In the early 20 th century, this vector is declared to European modernism and especially Russian avant-garde. Russian avant-obsessed new world reconstruction, plastic develops the theme of motion, flight, and the horizon of man's place in the world, trying to identify the basic universal elements that describe the relationship between man and cosmos.

Ideology and traditions of the Russian avant-garde force of restraint in the Soviet Union in the mid 1930's, were universal energy and the plastic base, feeding the world art, architecture and design throughout the 20 century. The fall of the Berlin Wall was a moment of loss of social and artistic utopias, and the crisis of 2008 ultimately articulates the tragedy.
Politicians, sociologists, economists, artists around the world, and finally each of us in the early 21 st century re-search motion vector and some new utopia that could fill a life with a new vital force. In this search for natural appeal to the traditions of Russian avant-garde early 20 th century.
Paul Pepperstein to be released worldwide primarily for his work related to both ironic and romantic traditions of the revision of Russian avant-garde in their new works presented at the exhibition "mutating utopia" using a visual dictionary of Russian Suprematism, refers to Greek mythology, which to date seems an ideal world harmony and sustainable world order. Looking for a future artist performs the audit of the past. Greek mythology and mythology of the Russian avant-garde at first glance not fundamentally joined by elements of the diametrically different conceptions of philosophy. However, at first sight absurd artistic game often became the golden key to the secret door swings open in the future.
Olga Sviblova
http://nl-nl.facebook.com/event.php?eid=156969517672739

Thus pillar of the exhibition is Pepperstein, etc. fastened to it.

In my opinion, it would be interesting to interpret the Russian avant-garde in the language of ancient Greek sculpture. >
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 50261_156969517672739_4692603_n.jpg
Просмотров: 269
Размер:	9.3 Кб
ID:	1224212  

Art-lover вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Art-lover за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (26.04.2011), fabosch (25.04.2011), LCR (26.04.2011)
Старый 25.04.2011, 23:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Art-lover Посмотреть сообщение
In my opinion , it would be interesting to interpret the Russian avant-garde in the language of ancient Greek sculpture . >
Between them , generally speaking, have more in common than might appear . Both phenomena are basically appealing to the ideal . Moreover the domain of ideal and fact , and the other is the central point , without which neither incomprehensible avant-garde , nor drevnegrech . sculpture . Both are not particularly interested in literary ( read - the story ), part art . Both actually negumanistichny ( not to be confused with antigumanistichnostyu ), ie, man as such may be interested in them only as a means of expressing the ideal . And the fact that the avant-garde and Greek . Mythology in fact , primarily kosmogonichny , so it does not require proof.

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fabosch за это полезное сообщение:
Art-lover (25.04.2011), artcol (26.04.2011), LCR (26.04.2011)
Старый 26.04.2011, 00:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,506 раз(а) в 3,005 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
he's just one of the few serious followers of "total utopia"
And what is the seriousness of this is stated?
Can ...
Hmmm ...
formulated?

Juggling symbols and postmodern irony, not more.
A whole galaxy of jugglers represented in the collection art4.

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26.04.2011, 00:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

Цитата:

I do not know, do not know how long trying to make up a story about Pepperstein, but failed.
Apparently either the narrator of my nevazhnetsky or Pepperstein not so simple, how do you malyuete >

Or (whisper) there and tell you something nothing special - just do not tell anyone!
>

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (26.04.2011), fabosch (26.04.2011)
Старый 26.04.2011, 00:10 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,452 раз(а) в 384 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Цитата:
Between them, generally speaking, have more in common than might appear. Both phenomena are basically appealing to the ideal. Moreover the domain of ideal and fact, and the other is the central point, without which neither incomprehensible avant-garde, nor drevnegrech. sculpture. Both are not particularly interested in literary (read - the story), part art. Both actually negumanistichny (not to be confused with antigumanistichnostyu), ie, man as such may be interested in them only as a means of expressing the ideal. And the fact that the avant-garde and Greek. Mythology in fact, primarily kosmogonichny, so it does not require proof.
Comparison of the archaic (Greek) and avant-garde total utopias - productive theme, - just because of their incomplete "isomorphism". Greek "negumanoidnost" richer, which is why the inverse with respect to the interpretation of peppershteynovskoy and appeared to me more interesting - and ironic at the same time and sureznee "if you want (Yes, the ideal here and there, but fundamentally different. In the ancient tradition of homo still glimmering in the early morning fog, but this hazy image is already warmed by the human warmth, which is to occur, and in the vanguard of cosmogony is its radical "removal", the fruits of which we have the pleasure to enjoy. I do not think that, being guided by the compass of the vanguard, humans get out of the deep are .. .).

Art-lover вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Art-lover за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (26.04.2011), LCR (26.04.2011)
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра