Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Exhibitions and events
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Exhibitions and events Share experiences and exchange opinions about all the events in the art world.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 19.06.2013, 17:23 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,613 раз(а) в 2,177 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
Why do you consider this good news ?
Because Gelman Politechnology understands , but does not understand the art, for his long work gallery owner gave to the world the level of a single artist , had withdrawn to the whistle . Less mama, papa sons , daughters leaders of the Soviet time, more professionals aimed at the consistent success - this process has begun , and God forbid, to continue ..
I wrote about the artist , who, after the exhibition at the Gelman threw his work in the trash - gallery they were not needed , as the artist himself.

Seriy вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Seriy за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (19.06.2013), Pavel (20.06.2013), Вадим Валентинович (21.06.2013), Маруся (21.06.2013)
Старый 19.06.2013, 17:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Seriy; 2642281 "
Because Gelman Politechnology understands , but does not understand the art, for his long work gallery owner gave to the world the level of a single artist , had withdrawn to the whistle .
Apparently , you do not know , for example, about his exhibition " Babylon " as much as in 1990 .
Here are some of the participants :
Basanets , Andrew ;
Bystrov, John B. ;
Gnilitskiy , Alexander ;
Voice, Oleg ;
Reunov , Konstantin V. ;
Roitburd , Alexander ;
Tistol , Oleg ;
Tsaholov , Basil .

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
iside (19.06.2013), Элис (19.06.2013)
Старый 19.06.2013, 17:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Гуру

Cyril Syzransky, many are called, but few are chosen.
Reminds beauty Anna Pavlovna Scherer.
Time will tell, rather, already judged.

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Seriy за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 19.06.2013, 17:41 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Seriy; 2642301 "
many are called, but few are chosen .
Exhibition at Geliana for any artist , and a milestone in his career, and pass to the " upper class ".
About a dream of thousands of artists exhibition , but just " are called "- that is not enough ...

By the way , Seriy, you have to remind me of another local artist , he also hints at all the time myself - the favorite . <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
iside (19.06.2013), uriart (21.06.2013), Элис (19.06.2013)
Старый 19.06.2013, 17:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,079 раз(а) в 738 сообщениях

Konstantin,
Gelman: I was fired because of censorship
 back forward
 Photo ITAR-TASS Photo ITAR-TASS famous gallery owner Marat Gelman, who was fired today from his post as director of the Museum of Contemporary Art in Perm, not too upset about losing his job. However, he is concerned about the future of the museum. According to gallery owner, his successor will be difficult to maintain an existing collection, this Guelman told RBC.

The main reason for his dismissal M. Gelman calls censorship.

M. Gelman:

"I think that one of the reasons for termination of the employment contract was the recent conflict related to the fact that the Minister of Culture of the Perm Territory has forbidden us to hold the festival" White Nights ", which included three exhibitions. And as we consider unacceptable censorship, all three exhibitions at the museum were open - so we wanted to show that Perm - this is not a city where the exhibition is closed. "

Thus, according to the gallerist, the reason for his dismissal can be considered censorship. Thus M. Gelman noted that the form of termination of the contract by the authorities did not seem strange to him

M. Gelman:

"The strange thing is that the festival" White Nights "," Skif "," Movement ", a book festival - all of these activities will continue to work. With the only difference is that now all of these artists, musicians, artists will talk about my dismissal, which would create a not very profitable for the authorities tone events. "

M. Gelman, adding that he sees no reason why the government needed to terminate an employment contract right now. In this case, the gallery owner said that, in general, care as director of the Perm Museum too will change his plans. "I will continue to do what I was doing before. It's summer - rest a little, think about it, "- he added.

M. Gelman:

"In all this I am most concerned about who will be my successor, and if he can keep the collection without being censored. Find such a person would be very difficult. Any guesses about who it might be I do not, do not think about it. "

According to M. Gelman, a situation where those in power are people who believe that their function - to interfere in the work of museums and festivals, sad. So, says gallery owner. In Soviet times, cultural officials did not close the show, this was done by the curators of the KGB.

"I have a feeling that the current Minister of Culture just mixed agency - the Ministry of Culture of the Perm region, he took over the service on special assignments", - concluded M. Gelman.

The fact that M. Gelman longer enrolled director of the Museum of Contemporary Art in Perm PERMM, became known today, June 19. As explained to the representatives of the regional Ministry of Culture of the employment contract concluded with the gallery owner in 2008. Was terminated unilaterally. The museum shall soon find a new director, and dismissed - to pay compensation.

Many artists have already expressed their disappointment over the dismissal of M. Gelman. Commented on the situation and the representatives of the notorious art group "War". "The dismissal of Gelman's Perm - the end of the only stories made together with the government, which had cultural value," - said the artists.

mihailovoh вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.06.2013, 18:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #16
Старожил

Поблагодарили 446 раз(а) в 259 сообщениях

Цитата:
does not understand the art
Allow me to disagree . I see. Well aware of what he does. He had been held in all respects. Such little as Gelman.Sposobnyh and active . And he does not need to zaschite.Prosto time now is ... + Character navernoe.Zanosit it sometimes . Hence problemmy.Ne mistake to do nothing. I think is a new project . Gelman sure something will come up . <! - ~ 1 ~ ->

Владимир Владимирович вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Владимир Владимирович за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (23.06.2013), Евгений (19.06.2013)
Старый 19.06.2013, 18:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #17
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vladimir Vladimirovich , 2642351 "
I think will be a new project. Gelman sure something will come up .
On the " Winery " he has a gallery , which is called - " Cultural Alliance . Marat Gelman Project ".
More recently, there has successfully hosted an exhibition of artists from Siberia " United States of Siberia ".

Добавлено через 6 часов 17 минут
Good Gelman said fools , tverdyashim about " sawing budget money ":
Цитата:
... just last year the museum was seven checks. We kept sending checks to the many fans of this deal . All charges are based only on the assumption that a person is motivated only by money . They live in a simple world in which there are no ambition and creative research , and there's only money. They think that if Gelman abandoned his business and started the museum , then there is something fishy . As for the museum, then everything is transparent . As for the " White Nights ", I was engaged in ideology , content - not finances. Maybe they have not yet discovered , but the chairman of the government of Perm region was chairman of the organizing committee of the festival and decided all financial matters , not me .

Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 20.06.2013 в 00:44. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 20.06.2013, 00:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #18
Гуру

Good Gelman said fools , tverdyashim about " sawing budget money ":
Цитата:
... just last year the museum was seven checks. We kept sending checks to the many fans of this deal . All charges are based only on the assumption that a person is motivated only by money . They live in a simple world in which there are no ambition and creative research , and there's only money. They think that if Gelman abandoned his business and started the museum , then there is something fishy . As for the museum, then everything is transparent . As for the " White Nights ", I was engaged in ideology , content - not finances. Maybe they have not yet discovered , but the chairman of the government of Perm region was chairman of the organizing committee of the festival and decided all financial matters , not me .
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 20615_original.jpg
Просмотров: 155
Размер:	158.0 Кб
ID:	1987582  

Старый 20.06.2013, 05:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #19
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,017 раз(а) в 1,178 сообщениях

Цитата:
Because Gelman Politechnology understands , but does not understand the art, for his long work gallery owner gave to the world the level of a single artist , had withdrawn to the whistle .
You're too hard on Gelman !
Seriy, I have to you and to the rest of the forum users (including to you artcol) that to people in the subject (just interested in - except Gelman at a single name gallerists involved sovriska name can not) question:
please call at least a few of our gallery owners, who " understood in the art and have brought to the world level of at least one artist , and preferably not " gone to the whistle " (along with its artists <! - ~ 11 ~ -> <! - ~ 7 ~ -> ? ?

PS : my personal attitude to the Gelman - neutral , and possession of political technologies , in my opinion, for any gallerist only a plus.

манна вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо манна за это полезное сообщение:
Aka Petr (20.06.2013), Art-Galera (07.07.2013), iside (20.06.2013), uriart (21.06.2013), Владимир Владимирович (20.06.2013), Кирилл Сызранский (20.06.2013)
Старый 20.06.2013, 07:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #20
Гуру

manna, there is no good or gallery owner, is determined by a list of its artists, te of those with whom he works exclusively, and that only he can buy.
Gallery name or gallery owner in itself does not mean anything, it means a list that is behind the name and the list is usually in the range of ten names. Gelman might say, I will expose 150 artists and 150 other new exhibit. So?
 Political technologies is certainly a plus, but it is positive to the core, to art. And if artists are just suppliers of material for the next politaktsii conceived, it is a minus. Here was a bunch of shares and exhibitions at Perm-so what? where dry residue except blue instead klizmochek domes of Orthodox churches? This is all some techniques of the 1990s, make noise, little brother, make noise.
For other gallery owners I have nothing to say. If Russia is not on the world stage sovriska if in Basel zero after zero values ​​on many of the world fairs that you want to hear? that successful gallery owners we have, but hid?
This is the work of gallery owner-permanent participation at international auctions, the world's fairs. If gallerists no power even to a simple get-together, part of what they have power? If they close their gallery in Moscow and abroad, what you want to hear? Who is to blame that on them 2000000000 got nothing?

Последний раз редактировалось Seriy; 20.06.2013 в 07:53.
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Seriy за это полезное сообщение:
Pavel (20.06.2013), Вадим Валентинович (21.06.2013)
Ответ