Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Результаты опроса: What do you think - will win if Vekselberg court?
Yes 21 65.63%
No 11 34.38%
Голосовавшие: 32. Вы ещё не голосовали в этом опросе

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 22.07.2010, 10:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #31
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,308 раз(а) в 415 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 12

Konstantin, if I offended Igor Gurieva, I apologize.
I'm just not the first time confronted with this attitude and I think it is also disrespectful. I know many artists who argue this way: this trusties money know what to do. Incidentally, I noticed that, as a rule, these artists tightly from sale.
I am also annoyed when I say: buy, for you this is not the money! I treat your money with respect and try to respect the money of others. Therefore, recognize that in this situation I should say nothing. Sorry

Yaya вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Yaya за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (22.07.2010), Евгений (22.07.2010)
Старый 22.07.2010, 10:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #32
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Of course, I did not put smiley face, and something quite so rough hint.
But the truth about the caps.
But let us return to Vekselberg, cost him raise the noise or not, if the picture quality good?
And to clarify to me who remembers the noise started just after the publication of the directory fakes? Or Vekselberg himself take care to expertise, then this information reached the drafters of the directory.

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.07.2010, 10:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #33
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
if the picture quality good?
Constantine is you talking about? "About what" quality "of shit you can write? Fufel he is fufel (and is worth 5 cents). Vekselberg paid not for fufel, but for now the talented author ... Boris Kustodiev.
Цитата:
Or Vekselberg himself started bothering expertise, then this information reached the drafters of the catalog
 There were doubts Vekselberg in 2006, the catalog was released later ..

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
L-ana64110 (22.07.2010), Yaya (22.07.2010)
Старый 22.07.2010, 10:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #34
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
and to clarify to me who remembers the noise started just after the publication of the catalog fakes? Or Vekselberg himself take care to expertise, then this information reached the drafters of the directory.
As far as I remember, the process of returning the "Odalisque" started in that year.
Information noise then this message can not be provoked, which gives grounds to assume that the current brouhaha is organized.
Question: Why?

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 22.07.2010, 10:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #35
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzranskiy Посмотреть сообщение
As far as I remember, the process of returning the "Odalisque" started in the year
All right, but the story is already stretched from 2006
Цитата:
The company Aurora Fine Arts Investment (AFAI), belonging to Vekselberg, alleges that in 2006 asked Christie's to cancel the transaction, but the auction house said that should independently investigate the incident.

Старый 22.07.2010, 10:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #36
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
Евгений (22.07.2010)
Старый 22.07.2010, 11:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #37
Гуру

Цитата:
And yet, who is aware of that specifically identified it is a fake, chemistry, X-rays (one word technological expertise), or all together?
"It is quite well done, this forgery. When I saw it in the catalog Christie's, even paid no attention - Kustodiev and Kustodiev", - said the expert.

He noted that in a simple visual inspection to determine the forgery was impossible. "Only when we started to look under the microscope on the level of texture and rhythm, nerve thing, something unexpected happened," - said Petrov.

In the conclusion, which it is issued at the picture in 2006, said: "Given the obvious overall similarity between songs ... the picture of the spatial characteristics and color of building, texture (rhythm and kinetics) swabs differ from standard, revealing more primitive, devoid of artistry kustodievskogo character .

He said further work was only confirmed the initial guess, which was unpleasantly surprised and expert, and owner of the painting.

"Then there was a reconciliation with the famous and picturesque drawings Kustodieva things, and it seemed a good compilation, when all the details of the drawings and paintings are composed of, but clean and beautiful jewels, when you look at the rhythm, as laid, such as shoes, rugs, this work has already No "- said the expert.

"For instance, you take two landscapes Polenov, overlays on each other and a new Polenov 'with typical features," - explained the meaning Petrov compilation of painting.

"The timing of" Naked in the interior "It is difficult, but it is not fresh things - about 1920-1950-s", - the expert said. Petrov suggests that the picture could be created by emigrants who left Russia after the Revolution of 1917. "As far as I know, just after the Civil War, in exile, doing such things," - he said. According to him, several years ago in the storerooms of museums in Prague he was shown things of this kind.

For information about the painting "Nude in the interior" appeared in the 5 th volume published Rosokhrankultura directory "Warning: may be fake!". Apart from the image into the directory have included information about the picture - in particular, the editors reminded that the painting had sold at Christie's in 1989 and then also appeared in directories under the authorship of Kustodiev. Then any questions about the authenticity arose. as Kustodiev. Then no claims to its authenticity arose. The publication featured and expert advice on pattern made Petrov, Russian Scientific Centre of restoration. Grabar and the Russian Museum - all of them deny authorship Kustodieva.-o-

http://russian.people.com.cn/31520/7073037.html

Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
Tana (23.07.2010), Игорь Гурьев (22.07.2010)
Старый 22.07.2010, 12:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #38
Гуру

Petr Aven 04:22 20.07.10

This is a misconception that the owner of the painting caught himself just now, to recognize the picture fake. I personally did a year ago, the conclusion of "Odalisque". It's a fake copy.

I own a couple of fakes, which I do not intend to get rid of, first, to always remember their stupidity, and secondly, to better understand what is real. I only have two pictures, they are very cheap, it is unclear where they have found, and their history is not quite known. These two works are hanging in my closet, separate from the collection, they do not appear in the catalog, I do not show them to anyone - me keep them for yourself, as a souvenir.

Now, after 15 years of collecting, I think to deceive me hard, even though such attempts sometimes. But, frankly, with forged painting to me has almost no one goes. Just when in front of you passes a lot of work for very many years, you will instantly be able to distinguish the fake from the present. Here, for example, is now at an exhibition by Alexandra Exter, which takes place in the Museum of Contemporary Art, some owners hang fake work together with the present - and that is so striking that the question of true and false papers does not arise.

http://www.snob.ru/fp/entry/21621?preview=print

Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Yaya за это полезное сообщение:
Vladim (01.08.2010), Евгений (22.07.2010), Ильин (20.04.2013)
Старый 22.07.2010, 12:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #39
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Yaya Посмотреть сообщение
Pyotr Aven
Цитата:
This nehilaya booklet
weight in pounds of
and poltyschey pages
catalog of the museum's famous
famous banker
Aven
http://community.livejournal.com/art4ru/235605.html

Цитата:
Сообщение от Yaya Посмотреть сообщение
From the same:
Цитата:
Owen Matthews 15:52 20.07.10

There are several points that I would like to note in connection with this history.

The market of Russian art has grown in absolute accordance with the increase in oil prices. In Bloomberg's schedule was such a rise in prices at auctions Christie's and Sotheby's and the rise in oil prices from 2004 to 2010 - they are absolutely identical. Vekselberg bought the painting in 2005. This purchase marked the beginning of the boom of Russian art. Apparently, then collectors have been less careful and choosy. And it seems ironic that this sign for the market of Russian art purchase was a false start.

With regard to the proceedings - the history is ambiguous. I'll just keep ourselves catalog Christie's. In the "terms of purchase" in paragraph 5 says that Christie's guarantees the product for five years, that is warranted for the "Odalisque" Kustodieva expires on November 30. But there are a number of refinements, which allows them not to pay a fine in case of forgery. For example, as stated in paragraph 5.1, they are not obliged to pay if their attribution agrees with the generally accepted at the time the opinion of experts.

In addition, this history is important to remember that Christie's is not the seller. It is only an intermediary, who vouched for the quality, but not a main participant in the transaction.

The last thing I would like to say: the market is now a fantastic number of fakes of Russian art. As for the art of the early twentieth century, so there's often impossible to distinguish the fake from the original. Scientific methods of dating are not very active, and the only thing that guarantees the originality of work - a provenance.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (22.07.2010), Вивьен (22.07.2010), Евгений (22.07.2010)
Старый 22.07.2010, 13:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #40
Гуру

По умолчанию From the magazine "Russian pioneer"

ORIGINAl COPY

text: Dmitry Filimonov

The correspondent of the Russian pioneer Dmitry Filimonov, leaving the Chinese village of Dafeng, where he met Van Gogh, Klimt, Archaeology, Monet and others will get them some pictures, reproductions of which you will find in this issue of "special folder". See, enjoy the style of Original Copy.

- Who drew?

- Van Gogh.

- No, that's the picture, here on this canvas, with these colors - who has written?

- Van Gogh.

-  ! Are you an artist?

- Yes.

- Is your name van Gogh?

- No.

- What's your name?

- Zhao Chieng.

Artist Zhao has its own scenic shop and workshop. That is the workshop - a far corner of his shop. When there are no buyers, he removed to his corner and paints.

Zhao wrote sunflowers in a vase, haystacks in Provence starry night over the Rhone, a farmer at sunset, olive trees on the background Alpillya, terrace, night club "Place du Forum in Arles, his chair, his bed, ear self-portrait with and without ear.

He wrote five or six paintings a day, priknopiv front of the photo of the original, although he could write without looking, because it remembers each stroke, the movement of oil each curl, for ten years, taught Van Gogh because he had mixed with it.

- Listen, Jiao, this picture you write?
Читать дальше... 

- Van Gogh.

-   !

True Van Gogh was much to write sunflowers. Three Sunflowers in a vase. Five sunflowers. Twelve. Fifteen. Zhao outdid Van Gogh. For ten years he wrote no less than five thousand vases of sunflowers. And with the signature on the vase: «Vincent».

The most expensive sunflowers by Vincent van Gogh were sold for 40 million dollars. Zhao Chieng sells the same, or almost such, a hundred yuan. The price of two cups of coffee. However, today in the village of Dafeng very expensive coffee. But if the picture taken in bulk will you a good discount.

Sunflowers - the most tradable commodities. In second place - Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci. On the third - equestrian portrait of Napoleon by Jacques-Louis David's hand. Every year, millions of sunflowers, Gioconda, and Napoleon, rammed into shipping containers, swim away from the village of Dafeng - for export.

If a good search, local shops can be found bears Shishkin and Aivazovsky ships, Zaporozhye Cossacks Repin and stranger Archaeology. However, Russian trickle of Dafeng chalk, local businessmen just hit upon a way here.

Juan Tsyan granted to the village of Dafeng, when there is no smell of oil paint and coffee, and instead of artists lived peasants who toiled in the rice checks. And it was almost thirty years ago, when the party and the government announced the start of economic reforms in China and here, on the border with Hong Kong, took place under a free economic zone. Fence, fenced, taxes abolished. And dragged here the first foreign businessmen - cautious, but curious. Among them was a businessman from Hong Kong Huang Tsyan. And scared he liked the village Dafeng. However, its green hills and rice fields, and the incredible cheapness. Mr. Juan Tsyan already owned picturesque business. But there, in Hong Kong, the prices are! But here in Dafeng, he bought the building for next to nothing, and brought 20 graduate and not very artists from Shanghai and Guangzhou, ready to work for ridiculous money, and forged conveyor. A few years later he built the present factory of painting, then the second. And felt understaffed. Art colleges in China could not cope with his needs. And Mr. Huang Tsyan began to create their own art school.

Now the village Dafeng 10,000 artists. Eight beautiful shops and art galleries. Yes and no village is now a part of the metropolis of Shenzhen.

Party and government have announced Dafeng "cultural base of the industrialization of China." But Mr. Huang Tsyan received the title of the founder and the status of living legend. Now, in a local museum about him film pioneers show. Meanwhile, the founder sold his business and retired to rest in Hong Kong. Because it is not young, but also because the living legend, not to the person to engage in earthly affairs.

"At the Dafeng I look down now", - says Huang E, and looks at the Dafeng down from the window's own factory. Down below, at the entrance to the village, a giant bronze hand squeezes brush. Nearby, in the shade of palm trees, the Venus de Milo. And over there on the square in front of the museum, established a huge character "Fu" which means "happiness".

Hearing that a certain gentleman from Hong Kong is building in the picturesque village of Dafeng factory and needs to be artists, young Juan E from the province Futsyan went in search of his Fu.

Without any conversation founder took it to work. I ordered to go to the hostel and find a free bed. He promised to pay. But not once, but three months later. And what if the young Juan E diligence and prove that is capable of anything - I saw stretchers, canvases whether stretch.

The work - from dawn until noon. After an hour of sleep and work again - dark. Junior Juan E showed diligence, and he was moved from the carpentry shop in the picturesque. Earnings grew up, and a year later he moved from the hostel in a removable room.

Six years later, he said, Founder of "Goodbye", komorku rented under his own workshop and hired a couple of employees. He chose a profitable niche - the Renaissance. Botticelli, Rubens, Rembrandt, Velasquez. And so with patina, craquelure. For craquelure European buyers pay a particularly generous, and another six years, he has enough money to rent here this factory. Overlooking the Phu.

He now has 200 employees. Each newcomer Juan E asks to go to the hostel and find a spare bed. And promises to pay. But not once, but three months later. And then, if diligence and prove that he is able to work on the pipeline.

Would you like Rubens? Venus at the mirror? No problem. First, the designer will produce a sample. This is called the original copy. Then he carefully covered with cellophane, God forbid, stained, and install in the shop. To follow. Now a team of painters adopted for copies - according to the developed technology.

Canvases simply laid on the floor. The first artist in pencil through the template causes drawing. The second makes Underpainting. The third imposes major color stain - again with the help of stencil and pad. Then the brush is taken masters: one drapery registers, the second body, the third face and hands. A team of six people for three days produces a hundred canvases.

- Just three days - says Huang E, - and your beautiful Rubens ready. But I'm his only three months send.

- Why?

- And so you do not think: "Oh, why I paid so much money for a picture, which made for three days! It is necessary that you thought: Oh, I did the right thing, that he bought the picture, who wrote three months!

One hundred specimens per year. One hundred thousand copies of each sample. Each month, Juan E sends customers a five shipping containers of paint. This is two times less than it was before the crisis.

- People buy what picture? - Asked Juan E.

- To hang on the bare walls.

- Right! - Juan E. pleased - but you have a crisis, you have fewer houses to build, you have bare walls was not enough!

"You" - it means the world except China. Here the bare walls with each year becoming more and more. The only disappointment: a naked Venus on its Chinese wall did not hang.

- Who does not think about the distant difficulties that await similar troubles - Quoth Juan E. - I did not say that this is Confucius. Instead bare Vener my factory will be producing gold dragons. Conversion!

However, the transition to the domestic market is still too early to think seriously. Recently, Huang E doroguschy received an order from America - on a large quantity of gold paintings. Employees of its factories get rich in the literal sense. Flakes of gold leaf, driven by breezes, fluttering on the shop floor, gleaming in the sun, and this is encouraging.

- If a customer spends money, then, the crisis ends. This I said, not Confucius, - laughs Juan E.

Hearing that a certain gentleman from Hong Kong is building a factory painted and in need of workers, the young artist Wu Ruychu, you guessed it, went in search of the village Dafeng.

- I was the first who was the founder of the factory has, - said Wu.

- Oh

- Yes, he is my teacher.

- And you ...

- Yes, I was the right hand of the founder.

Now Wu - Chairman of the Union of Artists.

- We - the bridge between artists and the party - said the chairman Wu - we keep a finger on the pulse!

In Dafeng pulse full and regular. Sixty percent of paintings sold in the world, producing here. Nearly thirty factories shipped to customers every month over a hundred sea containers with paint. Fifty to America, 40 in Europe, 30 in Dubai. And another three or four in Russia.

At the Chairman Wu also has its own factory. But not in Dafeng, and next, in the industrial zone. Actually, honestly, in Dafeng long gone plants. Dafeng has become swollen from painting, there was a crowded and expensive, so the factory moved. There remained only the offices, galleries, craft shops Yes. Dafeng become a decorative picture for tourists, a Chinese copy of Montmartre, where Van Gogh simply welcomed by Rembrandt, Monet drinking tea with Botticelli, and Repin for some reason, arguing with Andy Warhol.

Canadian painter Robert Genn went to the hypermarket "Wall-Mart and found among the paintings offered for sale, its own:" I saw some pretty good copies of my works made without my permission. But only at first glance they looked good. In fact, the artists who made the copy, do not take into account some of the nuances of my author's handwriting, which makes my work unique. Robert - landscape. He paints landscapes in large quantities and those earning a living. So he was terribly upset, looking at price tags, and decided to punish those who encroach on his piece of bread. He found that the supermarket had purchased a large amount of painting in Dafeng. And declared war on the Chinese artists. He wrote letters to them, appealing to their conscience, turned to the courts, human rights organizations. "In China, the concept of" copyright "means the right to copy. We must help the Chinese understand that world citizenship means more than a quick dollar - that is respect and honor. " Wars do not work out. Robert Genn got a lesson: not exhibited his work at the internet auction. It is the Internet artists from Dafeng draw their inspiration. Apart from this ignominy.

Copies the master to become a master ", - Confucius used to say. The national philosophy.

Sun Zi - a real artist. Master. Last year he had a solo exhibition in Hong Kong. Speaking about the factory painters, he was contemptuous of frowning and calls them just workers.

- Dafeng - fruit of the reforms of Deng Xiaoping, - explains Master Sun Zi, and in his words heard notes of sedition. - Rounded up the artists on the factory, as a flock of carp, and forced to spawn. The whole world is fill of this caviar - a cheap knockoff of Dafeng. Enough! It's time to think about the new stage - the quality of the original painting. To the words «made in China» ceased to be synonymous with fakes. As Confucius said, anyone who quenched the hunger, to ask for sweet snacks.

- Say, master Sun Zi, and many are in Dafeng like you - these artists?

- Man 10.

Retired from the factory, John Lee rented a workshop under the stairs, two feet and a half. In this little room she pays 700 yuan a month. To discourage rent, she needs to sell at least seven pictures. Ying Lee wrote portraits.

- How much is the Mona Lisa?

- Two hundred yuan.

- A girl?

- Two hundred.

- I'll take both for 150.

- Give up for 230.

- Agreed.

- Take another of Chairman Mao.

- Thanks, Mao did not need.

Ying Li recounts bills, rubbing his thumb collar Chairman Mao, in genuine banknotes should be ribbed collar, as washboard, and in China so many original copy - counterfeit money.

Today, Ying Li a good day.

The editors thank the Hong Kong group of companies "Bridge" for help in preparing the material.

Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Yaya за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (22.07.2010), DSF (23.07.2010), fross (22.07.2010), Seriy (24.07.2010), Tana (23.07.2010), Yurko (22.07.2010), Ильин (20.04.2013)
Ответ