Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 03.08.2009, 21:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру

Поблагодарили 8,270 раз(а) в 1,817 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от NATA NOVA Посмотреть сообщение
"anatomical man" (sudilis
Another long read in some magazine interview with Hurst, he's told me himself that the prototype of his "anatomical man" was a toy his son. He simply reproduced it in a larger size.

Вивьен вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.08.2009, 21:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vivien Посмотреть сообщение
Another long read in some magazine interview with Hurst, he's told me himself that the prototype of his "anatomical man" was a toy his son. He simply reproduced it in a larger size.
  But by the artist-designer toys Rovert Dixon-he is with him and sued. Hurst then there compensated negligible, and the "toy" was vosproizvedenina exactly, only in a huge amount, see yourself there is a lot of options, and find themselves even more ......
  That is the paradox ...

NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.08.2009, 22:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Гуру

So I made the same. In the sense that Hirst himself and does not hide the fact of plagiarism.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Вивьен за это полезное сообщение:
eva777 (04.08.2009)
Старый 03.08.2009, 22:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Гуру

Цитата:
So I made the same. In the sense that Hirst himself and does not hide the fact of plagiarism.
Never seen a single interview with him ... He was not seen or heard ..
And no-one does not like him from the intellectuals ..

and Warhol, too, is copyright (in principle) could naruschit if the designer "Campbell" (1890) was known .. (despite the fact that the graph design banks entered the history of the best design work 20 century ...
  Do you know. That H. demanded 16-year-old lad (student's college of art) to return him 200funtov which he received for the sold online collage, which was used photo bril.cherepa H., as an element to blow him Lawyers and threatened the court ... I think artists thrown off and paid-do not remember .. I only remember that gave ...

In principle, the nature of pop art is as follows. that artists use recognizable characters (but all the characters who had invented it ...) and with H. strange that he maliciously terry "borrows". while others
no, no ...
Where is the logic ..?. Avid horror .. That such a phenomenon.

Старый 03.08.2009, 22:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,523 раз(а) в 963 сообщениях

Interview with Hearst of the Art-Lover
April 23 Damien Hirst in a joint project Корреспондент.net PinchukArtCentre and answered the questions of Ukrainian Internet audience.
Hurst told how to distinguish art from blundering as it relates to the Ukrainian girls, and the other not less interesting things:

Read more ...

- Damian, you look like a pretty clever guy. What do you say to yourself about yourself?

- Sly dude? .. I look like a shrewd dude? (grimace-Корреспондент.net laughs) No, actually it is not. Many people before you meet me, they say, after dating me, that until a personal meeting, they thought I was a stinker. And then everything is OK. Do not even know how it happens.
Damien Hirst responds to readers' questions Корреспондент.net

- Ok, question number 2: what would you do if you learned that you have to live 24 hours?

- (Laughs) I think I would have a different opinion on this matter. (laughs) No, this is a bad answer ... What would I do? .. I think I would start shoplifted. Or, better in the galleries, so you can steal more and some works of art. While it may be, I simply would have sat and watched Telecom (laughs).

- Ok, the third question: How to distinguish art from blundering: why study material zaformalinennymi animals - a blundering, and your - yes? And why the regiment of pills - just a shelf, and your shelf - it is spring? Just because you created it, not a therapist from the first city hospital?

- Art - is generally a complicated thing, but I think this: if something is exhibited in the gallery - it is art. I, too, as a man of art, sometimes I take some things, bring them to the gallery and they become art. But if you are not sure about something, is it art or not, you can always ask someone who works in the gallery, and he will tell you. But I personally believe that everything is done well - is art.

- The great doctors of the past often sacrificed their bodies for the sake of medicine, that after death they were used for the needs of science. How would you react to the idea - to sacrifice his body for the sake of art? Make of his body after the death of a work of art in the same concept that you do in life. This kind of "farewell self-portrait of the artist" ... Have you thought about this?

- You speak very quickly (laughs). It must be the same (laughs). Maybe if I died when I was younger, I would have done so. But now, it's better to let me eat worms.

- The next question is: Damien, you are not the first time in Kiev, and have already had many opportunities to communicate with the Ukrainians and learn something interesting about our country. If you would like to submit your impressions of Ukraine and Ukrainians in an art object, what would it be? How would you capture the spirit of this country in the form in which it was you?

- Wow. That is the question. I have no idea. Although ... Here: Ukrainian girls, they are very good. If we talk about people in general, I really liked how open they are and how much they want to get some new information. They have a great desire to learn something new, they are willing to think about the future and open it for yourself. It is very inspiring. Well girls, of course (laughs).

I do not know what I could do like this, with the move. But, you know, here, the exhibition is a painting in the colors of Ukrainian flag: two paintings - yellow and blue, with butterflies.

- Attitude to death, and all connected with it in some of the cultures of the world you closer to the most? Is there a "taboo" to Damien Hirst's rights and the artist Damien Hirst?

- Mexico. Of course, we all have certain taboos, including those associated with death, but I'm in my works I try to get people to think about it, and not run away. I think this is the role of the artist. I remember when I was in art college, one guy drew a map of the world shit. The idea seemed to me super-duper, but the smell was zhutchayshy ... That such things I try to avoid.

- Many of our readers are interested, where do the animals, which Damien Hirst uses in his works. They were killed specifically?

- No, no, no, nobody did anything to kill the animals. In England there is such a special place to collect the corpses of dead animals, very different. And I keep getting calls from them. Here's a recent phone call, saying: "The zoo is dead lion, do not want to take?".

- Damien, do you think will look like the future, in 50 years? The future of general and future trends of art in particular.

- Oooh ... Future ... I hope that I shall live ... ninety-odd years ... can look at the art of the people who have not yet been born ... Arrange, maybe a second retrospective in PinchukArtCentre. Thank you. Can coffee, yes?

Jasmin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Jasmin за это полезное сообщение:
Вивьен (03.08.2009), Тютчев (03.08.2009)
Старый 03.08.2009, 23:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Гуру

Поблагодарили 11,835 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8

Цитата:
Сообщение от NATA NOVA Посмотреть сообщение
  Do you know. That H. demanded 16-year-old lad (student's college of art) to return him to 162 Pound that he had received for the sold via the Internet in a collage that was used photo bril.cherepaH as an element, let loose on him and threatened lawyers Court ... I think artists thrown off and paid-do not remember .. I only remember that gave ...

In principle, the nature of pop art is as follows. that the use of recognizable characters (but all the characters who had invented it ...) and with H. strange that he maliciously terry "borrows". and another no-no ...
Where is the logic ..?. Avid horror .. That such a phenomenon.
   Fu kakya disgusting!

Тютчев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.08.2009, 23:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Гуру

Поблагодарили 25,442 раз(а) в 5,540 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 250

Цитата:
Colleagues, I think all of us to bring pleasure to reread this article by Julia Maksimova http://artinvestment.ru/news/artnews...ation_art.html It's about appropritaion art - borrowing as an artistic device. After that, the desire to shoot from the hip and give a verdict "plagiarism" is noticeably less.

Vladimir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Vladimir за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (04.08.2009), eva777 (04.08.2009), SAH (04.08.2009)
Старый 03.08.2009, 23:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Гуру

Поблагодарили 25,442 раз(а) в 5,540 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 250

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tjutchev Посмотреть сообщение
Do you know. That J. demanded 16-year-old lad (student's college of art) to return him to 162 Pound, which he received for the sold via the Internet in a collage that was used photo bril.cherepaH, as an element, let loose on him and threatened court lawyers ... I think artists thrown off and paid-do not remember .. I only remember that gave ...
Very similar to harvested "sensationalism" in the spirit of "boys" by Michael Jackson. From "whether he stole a hat, whether he had his hat stolen. In any case, not knowing the background, it is better not to repeat them.

Vladimir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Vladimir за это полезное сообщение:
eva777 (04.08.2009)
Старый 03.08.2009, 23:16 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
track, I think all of us to bring pleasure to reread this article by Julia Maksimova http://artinvestment.ru/news/artnews...ation_art.html It's about appropritaion art - borrowing as Art reception. After that, the desire to shoot from the hip and give a verdict "plagiarism" is noticeably less.
Another is "quotation" and "influence"-the different gradations of one of nature ..
Again come to mind Baudrillard who of modern art (of course, he was referring only to "consumer society") * spoke in the spirit, that" it has turned into a continuous quotations "

As for the Kh, the artists accuse him just as "plagiarism", but not in "approprianion" .. and all references pop up on the "plagiarism" (a fact )....

[color="# 666686"]Added after 2 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
Сообщение от Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
Very similar to harvested "sensationalism" in the spirit of "boys" by Michael Jackson. From "whether he stole a hat, whether he had his hat stolen. In any case, not knowing the background, it is better not to repeat them.
There was a big campaign, "Do not give offense to our boys," and organized site on this topic. Find?

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо NATA NOVA за это полезное сообщение:
Тютчев (03.08.2009)
Старый 03.08.2009, 23:26 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Гуру

Oh, that Damien! So topical! Well, simply can not stop people to engage in a discussion of his work. All the same, almost in every topic, but remember him

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Вивьен за это полезное сообщение:
eva777 (04.08.2009)
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра