Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 11.04.2013, 10:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #31
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,759 раз(а) в 1,470 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin; 2550081"
I do not understand what initiatives? And that means supporting?
Helping it to work (engage directly in the business), affect their reputation earned over the years. There is no need any alluvial flattering words, it is not happening, but when you see an unfair impact, then in their own ways have influence, not to lay claims to have a negative influence on a new generation of collectors and gatherers. It is there to do artificial intervention, helping the process, not only focused treatment period, but in all directions. I asked you to remove the sales price, studies that I bought, because it interferes with the artist, I do not (. Though I really would have been nice), but just the memory and the name of the artist. You did not do so without having any clear answer. Help the participants of the forum, their beginnings it is your duty. By helping us, you help primarily sebe.U you have everything you need for this. It is above all the taste and knowledge of what is good and what should not have to pay attention and tools that can be controlled. I say again, only artificial intervention, do not let things take their course, it is necessary to manage their child and if possible to help their "children"

Последний раз редактировалось Самвел; 11.04.2013 в 10:46.
Самвел вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Самвел за это полезное сообщение:
mihailovoh (11.04.2013)
Старый 11.04.2013, 10:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #32
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Samvel ; 2550291"
It is there to do artificial intervention, helping the process , not only focused treatment period, but in all directions.
Artificial intervention? Artificial increase in demand for works of art or what? Please explain what you mean and how these artificial intrventsii made.
Цитата:
Helping the forum, its beginnings it is your duty .
That's just like that "duty"?
Цитата:
By helping us , you help yourself first of all .
Interesting opinion .
Цитата:
I say again, only artificial intervention , do not let things take their course, it is necessary to control their child , and if possible to help their "children "
A "child" - what is this? And who are these "children"? Participants of the forum or what?
 >

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.04.2013, 11:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #33
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran; 2550321"
artificial increase in demand for works of art or what?
That is absolutely not happening, this should not be done under any circumstances.
Цитата:
Could you explain what you mean and how these man-made intervention.
It is to be responsive to the requests of the forum. If for example in this case we take Petersburg's auction, you name all the shit put up there, it will warn you in private messages that you can not do that, it's just not nice to say the least and immediately delete this message, something he had not had time to read. This is the first auction, the team gathered invested money, rented a house, put things quite decent quality. The more credibility in the forum, the more demand from forum members. If it would have made some sort of a newbie, and pay attention to nick it would not, but you're having a great authority on the forum do not have to do, I do believe this is my opinion. You can continue in the same spirit.

Added after 52 seconds
Цитата:
This is just like that "duty"?
Yes it is a duty.

Added after 1 minute
Цитата:
A "child" - what is this? And who are the "children"? Participants of the forum or something?
Here I think I expressed quite clearly, and comments.

Последний раз редактировалось Самвел; 11.04.2013 в 11:34. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Самвел за это полезное сообщение:
Магнолия (11.04.2013)
Старый 11.04.2013, 11:34 Язык оригинала: Русский       #34
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Samvel ; 2550381"
If, for example , in this example we take Petersburg's auction , you name all the shit put up there , it will warn you in private messages that you can not do that , it's just not nice to say the least .
Well , well, well , less pathos , Samvel. >
Read carefully I wrote " and you will be Happiness ".
Цитата:
Here I think I expressed quite clearly
But I do not understand.

You will forgive me, give advice loud , something long and sbivchevo recommend hysterically calling on to something , and when I asked you about specific areas - go away from a concrete answer.
And how do I take this advice , your recommendations?

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Евгений (13.04.2013)
Старый 11.04.2013, 11:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #35
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran ; 2550421"
you , forgive , give advice loud , something long and sbivchevo recommend hysterically calling on to something , and when I asked you about specific areas - go away from a concrete answer.
And as I take your advice , these recommendations ?
Hysteria is not my strong point , and your questions answered I spolna.i effectively. Just some things must be thinking the time samomu.Inoy little ritual , can convey more than a pile of books.

Последний раз редактировалось Самвел; 11.04.2013 в 11:44.
Старый 11.04.2013, 11:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #36
Гуру

Now on this auction St. Petersburg .
Цитата:
This is the first auction, gather a team of invested money, rented a house , put things quite decent quality .
Auction , then the first but that's not conducting his gallery yesterday organized.
And this gallery - a commercial enterprise , not a charity .
There, people are going to make money on the resale of images.
Why do I have to be moved from their desire to also make the auction ?
Because it is there pictures like the ones that you bought for $ 10 and sell for $ 150 or so , that these pictures of the sky is blue and the grass green?

Старый 11.04.2013, 11:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #37
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran ; 2550481"
auction , then the first but that's not conducting his gallery yesterday organized.
And this gallery - a commercial enterprise , not a charity .
There, people are going to make money on the resale of images.
Why do I have to be moved from their desire to also make the auction ?
Because it is there pictures like the ones that you bought for $ 10 and sell for $ 150 or so , that these pictures of the sky is blue and the grass green?

Старый 11.04.2013, 12:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #38
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Samvel Посмотреть сообщение
of course I should not have written all of the above me, knowing that in addition to laughter from the side, it will not produce nor any action.
A written seriously about the sky and the grass and I write always, when it comes to this painting.

Добавлено через 52 минуты
Цитата:
Сообщение от Samvel; 2550381"
If it would have made some sort of a newbie, and pay attention to nick it would not, but you're having a great authority on the forum do not have to do
I do not feel a special responsibility to its active participation in the forum and in any way this activity can not equated with " ogromnymnym authority online ". Anyone can write here often and much. Authority, I think, is earned and not any of it.

That you for advocating for the purchase of paintings of the Soviet period, call it
Цитата:
Сообщение от Samvel; 2546231"
the most important thing that we have (Soviet art).
, invoke
Цитата:
buy artists 500-1000 $).
I, putting yourself in a potential buyer, do not see why I should
a) to buy just that;
b) in any commercial quantities.
For " hang on the wall " requires the apartment average inhabitant 2-3, or 4-5 Well, if it has any kind of this everyman aesthetic pritenzii.
But really if you are calling this the layman is to invest in art, then there is you and need to account for such advice - free money, it is not yours, to invest them with advice should be especially careful.
But someone had bought on your advice these sketches at $ 150 or at the St Petersburg auction will buy a couple of lots, and it's good to not only grow up once in the price, but generally after 5 years, no nzhnym not.
And what will be considered if your advice-calls?
As wired client is not in the topic? (Notice I did not use the word goof. <! - ~ 1 ~ ->)
Or do you now want to make the AI ​​website or forum participants " with a great reputation " AVM podstelil straw? So you can nod at them and say, " I-what, out, read it all nasovetovali, I'll read them and believed them "?

Or maybe you yourself will take the over the high mission to persuade investors to invest in lots of Petersburg auction, show them on the fingers of loyalty and motivate their position by figures their forecasts?

For example, in this, as I understand it, there the top lot for 450 000.

Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 11.04.2013 в 12:54. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 11.04.2013, 12:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #39
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Samvel; 2550381"
If it would have made some sort of a newbie, and pay attention to nick it would not, but you're having a great authority on the forum do not have to do
I do not feel a special responsibility to its active participation in the forum and in any way this activity can not equated with " ogromnymnym authority online ". Anyone can write here often and much. Authority, I think, is earned and not any of it.

That you for advocating for the purchase of paintings of the Soviet period, call it
Цитата:
the most important thing that we have (Soviet art).
, invoke
Цитата:
buy artists 500-1000 $).
I, putting yourself in a potential buyer, do not see why I should
a) to buy just that;
b) in any commercial quantities.
For " hang on the wall " requires the apartment average inhabitant 2-3, or 4-5 Well, if it has any kind of this everyman aesthetic pritenzii.
But really if you are calling this the layman is to invest in art, then there is you and need to account for such advice - free money, it is not yours, to invest them with advice should be especially careful.
But someone had bought on your advice these sketches at $ 150 or at the St Petersburg auction will buy a couple of lots, and it's good to not only grow up once in the price, but generally after 5 years, no nzhnym not.
And what will be considered if your advice-calls?
As wired client is not in the topic? (Notice I did not use the word goof. <! - ~ 1 ~ ->)
Or do you now want to make the AI ​​website or forum participants " with a great reputation " AVM podstelil straw? So you can nod at them and say, " I-what, out, read it all nasovetovali, I'll read them and believed them "?

Or maybe you yourself will take the over the high mission to persuade investors to invest in lots of Petersburg auction, show them on the fingers of loyalty and motivate their position by figures their forecasts?

For example, in this, as I understand it, there the top lot for 450 000.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: sukov.jpg
Просмотров: 255
Размер:	243.0 Кб
ID:	1907922  

Старый 11.04.2013, 15:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #40
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,133 раз(а) в 1,448 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran ; 2550681"
Or maybe you yourself will take the over the high mission to persuade investors to invest in lots of Petersburg auction
Why give a bad example ?
Discussed the same antique shop , why is there no Soviet antiques , although there is a lot of interesting work.
By investing to the growth buying antiques no relation . Did not see flocks of investors scouring the antiquarks . But noted collectors and mostly officials - for gifts. They are not exactly %growth in the head. Although they know the specific set of parameters mantras needed to understand the issue better basic gray mass.

And what he says about Samvel - defamation work owls. period, just fits into this set of mantras. If you change it to a different approach , with the creation of the 10-ka positive stereotypes , it is no doubt that in 3 years , these same officials will operate the new tool of choice gifts.

Fed вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Fed за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (13.04.2013)
Ответ