Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 11.05.2010, 17:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,042 раз(а) в 921 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

Interestingly, in the dialogue there are two approaches to iskusstvu.Iskusstvo, which "should lead to the truth, and art exists as to satisfy the pride and tscheslavie.Otsyuda can conclude that art is art subektivno.Chto for one, is not established for drugogo.Tak "... what is truth?" Does art objectivity?

Peter вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Peter за это полезное сообщение:
Ninni (12.05.2010), sur (11.05.2010)
Старый 11.05.2010, 17:41 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,593 раз(а) в 536 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 14
Отправить сообщение для sur с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Peter Посмотреть сообщение
Interestingly, in the dialogue there are two approaches to iskusstvu.Iskusstvo, which" should lead to the truth, and art exists as to satisfy the pride and tscheslavie.Otsyuda can conclude that the art subektivno.Chto is an art for one, is not established for drugogo.Tak "... what is truth?" Does art objectivity?
 Maybe this is a brilliant art? (Although I do not like a genius).

Anyone subektiven, but objectively true. Truth, harmoniously and primary, all alluvial not true, piled and can not be harmonious. Perhaps the artist closer to the truth outlook, subject to his talent, can come close to obektivizmu in his work?

Probably all of the above I too cumbersome to be true .

Последний раз редактировалось sur; 11.05.2010 в 18:32.
sur вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо sur за это полезное сообщение:
Артём (11.05.2010)
Старый 11.05.2010, 17:51 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43

Also want to try .
Art is a reflection about all things, including the inner reality and the spiritual, too, such that provokes its reflection in the viewer.

Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
Ninni (12.05.2010), Peter (11.05.2010), sur (11.05.2010), Сима (12.05.2010)
Старый 11.05.2010, 18:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,380 раз(а) в 500 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 12

Цитата:
.... Does art objectivity?

I'm just amazed this question!
This is not an exact science. Art - a priori subjective thing!
What is it I like it. Subjective from different sides:

1) Various Artists by different methods, which depend on subjective perceptions of the artist can convey the same emotion.

2) Different audiences, depending on the subjective parameters of the mind and the current mood, may receive very different emotions from the same pattern.

Now let's mixing the subjectivity of the artists and the audience ...

Черномашенцев Владимир вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Черномашенцев Владимир за это полезное сообщение:
Ninni (12.05.2010), sur (11.05.2010), Артём (11.05.2010)
Старый 11.05.2010, 19:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,593 раз(а) в 536 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 14
Отправить сообщение для sur с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Marta Посмотреть сообщение

I too want to try.
Art is a reflection about all things, including the inner reality and the spiritual, too, such that provokes its reflection in the viewer.
Цитата:
I am always tuning fork or the point of departure was a sense soperezhivaniya.esli it is, it is at least art
  That is, in any case, the viewer must be on the same wavelength with the author to understand his work. The fact that the cause of empathy for one viewer may be left entirely indifferent to the other.

At first glance, your determination, distinguished artists do not contain contradictions, but rather complement each other.

I admit I have this one-sidedness of the above definition, at the time of writing, I was on an idealistic wave. And given his inner understanding, which is very subjectively.

sur вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо sur за это полезное сообщение:
Артём (11.05.2010)
Старый 11.05.2010, 20:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Chernomashentsev Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
This is not an exact science. Art - a priori subjective thing!
But what about time? Not objective if this indicator for iskusstva.Istinnoe, true art lives through the centuries and excites more than one generation chelovechestva.Vsya husks and fashion from art otletaet.Eto music and poetry, literature, architecture and lots of names (I will not mention), which constitute the spiritual basis of humanity.
It is true. Any particular individual is skazhet.Nu I do not like the music of Bach, like say pank.Gde now punk?-No panka.No Bach is objective art, and without this subjective opinion.

Последний раз редактировалось Peter; 11.05.2010 в 20:49.
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Peter за это полезное сообщение:
sur (12.05.2010)
Старый 11.05.2010, 20:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 326 раз(а) в 132 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от sur Посмотреть сообщение
T.

I admit I have this one-sidedness of the above definition, at the time of writing, I was on an idealistic wave. And given his inner understanding, which is very subjectively.
Arrived.
Do you (by your admission) at different wavelengths of perception appear and disappear different points of view.
Can tell, when will the wave of stability, then continue the discussion.
Do you think yourself?

Любознательный вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.05.2010, 20:41 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Banned

Цитата:
. Well, I do not like the music of Bach, like say pank.No Bach is objective art, and without this subjective opinion.
Bah, you say? And Mozart - this art? It seems to be so, judging by the existing image. But what the problem .... Over the past couple of years, I visited two of Mozart's Concerto for subscriptions Moscow Philharmonic. Have been very worthy of a world-class performers. But ... Five concerts of Mozart for violin orchestra in a row one after another in one evening - it is such a bore! They have been written many years ago on the old canons. Now it seems terribly archaic and uninteresting. My wife and I shared their impressions with a friend of mine, which has a good musical education - she immediately understood our frustration. But the beginning of 20 century-20 century, I now have great respect for: Rachmaninoff, Shostakovich, Schnittke ..... interesting and not boring.

You and Bach performed by Harry Grodberg on the organ. No, no, thank you!

Here's a solid subjectivism in art.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Черномашенцев Владимир за это полезное сообщение:
Артём (11.05.2010)
Старый 11.05.2010, 20:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Гуру

Chernomashentsev Vladimir, but the ticket you bought, they knew what they were . "And by the way do not you odin.A this objectively.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Peter за это полезное сообщение:
sur (12.05.2010)
Старый 11.05.2010, 20:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Banned

Цитата:
Chernomashentsev Vladimir, but the ticket you bought, they knew what they were . "And by the way do not you odin.A this objectively.
You are mistaken. I did not know what he was - I'm not a great expert in classical music. It was only after three seasons can adequately choose the Philharmonic season tickets to your own taste. The past season I really liked - May 16, will be the last concert of the subscription. Soloist Denis Matsuev. Typically, selecting stars that level in advance, you are very serious about the ticket price (2-3 times!), But do not know the dates of concerts and often do not even know the program. So they write: "The program will be announced later." This ignorance sometimes brings interesting surprises.

But the more things I organ by Bach and Mozart concerts will not go! Someone happy to go to these concerts. No objectivism! I brought this comparison, as punk rock still far from the classics. While Rachmaninov and Mozart to each other are considered closer.

Последний раз редактировалось Черномашенцев Владимир; 11.05.2010 в 22:27.
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Черномашенцев Владимир за это полезное сообщение:
Peter (11.05.2010)
Ответ