Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 09.07.2013, 12:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #291
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
and your calling - fartsevat.
That fartsa
Fartsuete you buying Volga landscapes and changing them from foreigners to "green."
<! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Аркадий (09.07.2013)
Старый 09.07.2013, 12:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #292
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,509 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara Посмотреть сообщение
An intellectual is not to do it, even when you can and no one bothers .
Because he is an intellectual ( empty denotation ) , or because he , unlike the missing
Цитата:
mind to predict the course of events
?

[color="#666686 " ]Added after 1 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
Fartsuete you buying Volga landscapes and changing them from foreigners "green". <! - ~ 7 ~ ->
And where "battle"? You that "battles"- then call it? <! - ~ 1 ~ ->

And by the way , "poke" party - it intelligently ? <! - ~ 5 ~ ->
or is it
? ? <! - ~ 6 ~ ->
Syzransky , I have spoken.
And then since you yourself ...

You have something not bought , you thanks to their artists no one will say .
And I bought , yes, brought foreign dealers in workshops, organized exhibitions , and helped publish albums that are connecting to the process of people, etc.

Последний раз редактировалось artcol; 09.07.2013 в 12:48. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
Протоплазма (29.07.2015)
Старый 09.07.2013, 12:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #293
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
Syzransky I spoke.
Saw Your "say".
<! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 09.07.2013, 13:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #294
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,921 раз(а) в 1,144 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 36

Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara; 2666771"
P.S. Magnolia, a reference to an essay counterproductive.
Zara, If I understand you correctly, you advise me to show the text of the essay "Intel ..." right here in the topic?
The concept of "intelligence", one of the major phonemes "gene", it is not easy. Especially when comparing it with the concept of "intelligence." In the essay, it is considered easy to understand, with examples.

Added after 42 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia; 2667121"
The concept of "intelligence", one of the major phonemes "gene", it is not easy. Especially when comparing it with the concept of "intelligence." In the essay, it is considered easy to understand, with examples.
Intel ...

Click - and I'm in the site «ARTinvestment». 16.04.2012 guru throws Tjutchev information from Moscow RIA Novosti, giving it the title "Almost every second Russian believes that there is no intelligentsia." The text begins with the phrase: "The majority of Russians believe that intellectuals do not have much influence on events in the country, and about half the population does believe that the intelligentsia in Russia has almost disappeared ... . "
It is necessary to clarify "Tjutchev" - is, as it is on the Internet, the nick site, and "guru" - activity and reputation. Once every guru began its presence in the online novice, then, after passing various stages, becoming an authority, and finally the guru.
So, as in any forum, in the stated theme other nicknames delve immediately. Someone who is not too polite, through thoughtlessness immediately refuses to discuss the topical issue. And then the administrator to keep the interlocutors, starts talking about intervention in the affairs of religious organizations of the state. This is a highly relevant topic people are interested in, and they began to express their views on the secular and religious education, the financing of the church, about the morality of the modern clergy, and about the "leaven" guru Tyutcheva forgotten. Then another guru helps push coming to a forum in the prepared bed and elaborates: "The intelligentsia - the word became bashful. The word intelligentsia moral principle. Now there was a man of the new formation: intellectual-consumer with higher education. It's like comparing a bee and wasp looks like, but there is a difference. "
In this magnificent mosaic of concepts and images are the definitions of "intellectual" and "intellectual" is so visible, and that I wanted to reveal the secret of the words "intelligence" and "intelligence" and said: "My friends, look into the definition. The nature and character of these phenomena recorded synthesis of letters and phonemes. Here's a look: common to both concepts of "intel" means ... "And then I stopped short. After all, none of the members of the forum have not read my book "The Evolution of Rights", which means, it's ridiculous to refer to the pages of her chapters on the conceptual primer, a metaphysical synthesis.
While I was thinking, how can I not show the correct way of narrative understanding of words, Somebody, refused to discuss the influence of intellectuals on the course of events in Russia, including a very useful discussion and quoted from a very interesting article "Andrei hinny about what to do next": " Something felt Kremlin PR technologists, making antagonism of the people and the intelligentsia basis of the election campaign. <...> Silly to call people to repentance <...> And anyway, blame the people - it's like that blame for our cold weather. Finland has built a good road and a warm home - and winter has become a Christmas story. With people - the same thing. If you educate them - they change. Herzen wrote: "<...> more responsibility to the minority, which represents the conscious thought of his time." Ordinary people also want to live better, just that they have other sources of information. <...> //The responsibility for the devastation in the minds of lies, including, and mired in narcissism "creative class." Properly noticed.
Today the educational work necessary to lead and to ordinary people, and with creative, that is creatively active class with intellectuals, priests, and even with the intelligentsia. Now is the time to do "professional development." I can already hear the increasing roar of questions: Why is this the time has come now? What is the peculiarity of our time? Who will teach the higher clergy? And the elite? Her teach or educate? Would the intellectuals become students? What to teach intellectuals? ... To all these questions, I tried to follow the book "The Evolution of Rights" and now hurry means accessible form of an essay to explain the hidden and difficult to perceive the subtleties of concepts.
I am taking on the role of the teacher? No. I just I bring to the attention of the modern people very firmly forgotten knowledge of our ancestors of the world order. Once upon a time in ancient times, they placed their perception of meaningful properties of the World in alphabet and myths told the meaning of all the elements, that is eons of this system. Knowledge passed down for thousands of years in different languages ​​witty teachable, which became known as the initiates. These chosen few were living in accordance with known secrets of the universe. Hence, the existence of such a characteristic that has given to our experienced Sur: "When a man knows what is true and false, good and evil, justice and injustice, goodness and ugliness, beauty and ugliness, honor and dignity, duty and loyalty, courage and heroism, and a number of other values ​​and their opposites, that is, for him they are not conventional, not relative, but absolute or ontological, that he is an intellectual and a man in the true sense of the word. " I would go with a clear conscience finished the sentence with the words: "it is dedicated to a person or in the proper sense of the word." Conjecture about genetichnosti life sacred knowledge spawned the word "intellectual", which replaced the word "dedicated".
The nature of the properties of most of the mediocre and the minority of gifted refined perception of the principles of the universe was once symbolized by the names of the brothers Egipt (hypo - low, down to earth) and Danae (data charisma hill). The existence of a dedicated minority at all times depended on neodarennyh most people, that is worthless (without insulting tone of the word). In the ancient Greek epic poem is "begging for mercy."

http://mobiup.net/screensavers/18657...ij-o-poschade/

History can not teach the unteachable - and in the twentieth century, they chased and killed intellectuals. A twenty-first century? "<...> In the" class struggle "in the zoological mixed struggle for survival intellectuals tend to become marginalized - says the guru Posav, - and the intellectuals become officials, the government reined. Wasps kicked out from the hives of bees. " So it was, so it is, so it will be if people do not reveal the true (alphabetical) source of information, if not to drum into their heads that intellectuals know the truth, and point to it. Particularly valuable and extremely dedicated persecuted intellectuals prophets. It's about them Berdyaev wrote: "The Prophet alone, he is in conflict with the collective, religious or social, he was stoned, he is considered an" enemy of the people ", but he is social, he says the word of truth to the people, society, he begins to see the fate of humanity . "
His statement Sur ended by saying, "Perhaps the real intelligence we do have, but it is very small. But there are many psevdointelligentov. " Apparently, the term "psevdointelligenty" should be understood intellectuals. Without any hope of being understood by users forum I gave my voice to the deciphering key phonemes, "in_tel_l_i_gen_t - indicates the presence of genetic origin; in_tel_lek_t - indicates the presence of the lecturer's ability."
I meant to tell you about the structure of the alphabet, on the natural principle, which was coded with the letter "L", a myth, a story about the great divine creation ... But! The computer screen is off. Ran out of battery power. The nearest source of power far. Nothing can be done, take out the paper and pencils. The host for the next essay.

Who is not familiar with internal discussion of the problem? I say to myself, "now we need to write this and that, this and that." And my inner voice replies: "Perhaps, after all differently?" I paused to weigh the "pros" and "cons." I listen to a course correction. To distinguish himself from his inner voice told him all I write in italics. Very convenient.

- So, we have to clarify the distinction between the intellectual and the intellectual.
- There, in the middle, in both words at the same "intel" the doubling of the letter "L", but the reason for the double "L" different. Here and dig.
- Yeah like, and so everything is on the surface, "Institute" stuck in the English language. It «in» means "something or someone" in this case, "the body". Well, of course, man. In a serious way, the concepts of intelligence and intelligence is only applicable to people. The subconscious mind perceives the "intel" as "in the body."
- Okay, okay. Do not get distracted. Salt in the second "L".
- With the second "L" is also clear. For the intelligentsia, it brings a sense of self, and in the body of an intellectual sense laid phoneme "Lek". It "L" completely lost its own meaning.
- It is necessary to clarify that the focus of word formation like some visible example.
- Yes, as you want! Hydrogen - the gas, oxygen - the gas, and if they join stronger, then pour the water that which has its own properties. And here's a very typical example for not liking chemistry: food salt table salt, is a chemical compound of sodium metal and chlorine gas, if separate them, we again obtain an alkali metal "sodium" and poison gas "chlorine". Thus, the single letter "L" and "R" in the phoneme-sign "Lek" - is, as they say in Odessa, two big differences.
- So tell me now about each. Start with "L" single.
- It's not easy. It's a long story.
- Begin at the beginning.
- Well, for a start - so from the beginning!
The world is so constituted that each quality and the process is the opposite: an increase - decrease the appearance - the disappearance, leveling - the selectivity of ... Our ancestors, knowing the nature, noticed that every natural feature, which is now called the natural principle, it is. Moreover, it also increases with time, and improved, moving into a different quality.
- Examples. Examples come on!
- Example and natural principles, not so much: the direction of convergence, connection, understanding, knowledge, education.
- Suitable. Go on.
- Well, someone once, infinitely long, codified the fundamental properties of nature and made a table of natural principles, just as later, a table of properties of chemical elements. System-table principles, that is, the princes - the children of God the Father of nature, called the "Alphabet".
- It is necessary to uncover the meaning of the name of this concept.
- The name of the table, means "all consuming fire of life", as contains a forgotten phrase - al (s) F vit. "Vita - Life" is present in such Russian word-concept as "development", "round", "vitamins" ... "F - Fire" stuck in the English language, becoming a fire. About the "Al (s)" is a special subject. I'll be back to him, telling about the letter "L".
- So tell me about the letter "L". Why pull?
- Well, if shorter, the letter "L" denotes the principle of "Election."
- Do not "shorter". We must make it clear.
- Development of the Life in the properties of the universe came from the inanimate to the vegetation of it - to a variety of animals. Species of living organisms countless, but load the principle of "election", and for the evolution of the Earth was elected persons.
- Yes, God's chosen for the gift of speech. Apparently, Constantine the Philosopher, better known as Cyril knew about it and gave the letter "L" name "people."
- The creator of Cyrillic letters denoting the natural principles, tried by the names of the letters, show the meaning of the principles. We do not know whether concealed philosopher system-table of the Slavs, or they misunderstood the Great Matrix, but to this day the Western alphabet languages ​​is like "rope" instead of a discrete continuity coordinated sites.
- Slavs forgivable. Russian is not excusable.
- What is true is true. For centuries, are the smartest language and alphabet only spoil it, not realizing that impoverish palette understanding. By the way, about the nature of the letter "L" could have guessed the meaning of the concepts of "flattery", "charm".
- Oh, this is from the "is"-containing words? M_est. Ch_est. V_est ...
- The words "flattery" and "charm" felt the estimated allocation of the total mass. Election. Double "ll" refers to the election of the elected: Apo_ll_on, para_ll_el.
- It is necessary to go back to our "intellectuals" and "intellectuals."
- It's simple: to "in_tel_l_" that is elected through "and" added phoneme "gene", which is self-understood word. The letter "t" confirms the correctness of the words. After all, it is called "solid." In general, the word "intellectual" is perceived by the subconscious as "the body of exclusivity and geneity" or "chosen geneity." If the subconscious is not dull.
- Logically enough. Let me remind you about the "Al (s)" promised to tell.
- I told him: "a" before the letter or phoneme, which expresses the meaning changes to the other. From school I remember learning primitive: the atom is indivisible, and bookshelves are volumes of collected works. By analogy: "a" before the letter "L" gives the denial chosen, that is, "al (s)" means "not elected" means "everything, everything, everything." The "al" and the English alphabet «all» the same meaning.
- Sample persuasive. Switches to the "intelligence".
- In the word "intelligence" Nothing brings exclusivity. It has a phoneme "Lek", which is most clearly understood through words, the concept of "doctor", "medicine".
- What does the treatment?
- And with that understanding human ears - this medicine is for someone who need to talk. They say: "tell me - will be easier." When the soul hurts, man prays, that is, their aspirations translates into words.

ill. Nisenbaum. Prayer

Thus, the word "in_tel_lek_t" is perceived as a subconscious "in the body of Lect (op)." Double "ll" here appears as if by accident.
- In no danaystva intellectuals?
- No! I would say that is akin to the elite intellectuals.
- This is how is it?
The image originated in ancient times. In the ancient Greek language "Lita (lithos)» - this is a sign on a stone slab inscribed. Hence the word "literature". Elite - pronouncing important speech. Elite can be both good and evil geniuses, and social and asocial. For the elite, as well, and for intellectuals, it is useful to listen to navigate in the likelihood of events.

Intentions akin deficiencies. We dodelok advantage over other matters. I went into the apartment in the city and directly to a computer. Click - and I'm in the site «ARTinvestment». Members are passionate about other topics. Due to the lack of fresh controversy of opinions on the intellectuals and intellectuals fades, but the wedge cumbersome texts, such as conversations with his inner voice, is not accepted. But there is a fallback - diaries. However, I am a novice team had not yet mastered the use of a diary, but it's a matter of time. Private messaging will be respected gurus say, "You can look at the pages of my diary. Hopefully, pronouncing the word "intellectual", "intellectual", "elite", we will be easier to understand each other. "

© Magnolia Dmitrieva.

Diary of "Magnolia" in "ARTinvestment Forum" contains the author's writing for publication, including illustrated.
Reprint issued without the consent of the author is prohibited.

Последний раз редактировалось Магнолия; 09.07.2013 в 14:24. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Магнолия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Магнолия за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (09.07.2013), Вадим Валентинович (11.07.2013), Протоплазма (29.07.2015)
Старый 09.07.2013, 15:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #295
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,060 раз(а) в 1,378 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 33

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia Посмотреть сообщение
Zara , If I understand you correctly , you advise me to show the text of the essay "Intel ... " right here in the topic?
The concept of " intelligence " , one of the major phonemes "gene" , it is not easy. Especially when comparing it with the concept of " intelligence ." In the essay, it is considered easy to understand , with examples.
I mean , no one will interrupt the dialogue to read an essay or some other extruded text .
In conversation people communicate replicas , not monologues .
In addition, Magnolia, your statement in the essay can not exhaust the topic of intellectuals , though , because everyone has their own idea , and says a lot about this already .
I do not think that we can come to some conclusion or last definition. But the exchange of views ( and not insults ) - is also good.

P.S. You have posted an essay here, I read it . Do not agree with the fact that you can print the value of the term on the basis of randomly selected phonemes of one language , and their interpretation on the other. However, I have this method in the past did not agree .

Последний раз редактировалось zarajara; 09.07.2013 в 15:25.
zarajara вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо zarajara за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (09.07.2013), Аркадий (13.10.2013), Кирилл Сызранский (10.07.2013)
Старый 10.07.2013, 00:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #296
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,921 раз(а) в 1,144 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 36

Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara Посмотреть сообщение
I do not agree with the fact that you can print the value of the term on the basis of randomly selected phonemes of one language, and their interpretation on the other.

I am a topic of language interaction is not affected.
And you, Zara, please take the time to evaluate what we are far ahead.
<! - ~ 1 ~ ->

Магнолия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.10.2013, 21:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #297
Гуру

Цитата:
ease was Lenin call intellectuals by shit . No risk , like Putin . Besides Ilich with characteristic genius of world revolution prescient felt the withering away of this social phenomenon. Especially as it was he who led the funeral team . So the intelligentsia can not count : it is not over, as the Greek soothsayers and shamans in the streets of the modern city.

Left intellectuals . This concept is more vague . In the market of intelligent sexual services now in demand , for example , the ability to jump ahead superiors and talent to justify these desires . And this demand is an extensive offering of our intellectuals. But I'm certainly not about them . If you look for a prototypical image of an intellectual , that is, of course , Professor (that's right : with a capital "P "). It combines ( in a prototypical ideal) scientific depth and thoroughness with the gift of a teacher. Both are supplemented by independent thought and self-esteem. Professor - is publicized appearance of the educational industry fell today. Socrates - is not only related to the truth and to a method of obtaining it , but it's relation to itself , to power, to the right.

I do not want to spread about the current government , with its biological fear of this culture, science , independence , self-esteem - in front of all that is embodied (or should be implemented ) in the Professor . It's all clear . I am more important to understand - who are the current professor in Russia . I do not doubt their scientific knowledge and pedagogical talent (although there are assholes , but Putin is not to judge .) But neither the knowledge nor the teacher talent is worthless without the independence and self-esteem. They are all the more important , the more power and seeks to suppress that, and more.

The fact that the Earth is round, more amenable to implementation in the brains of society with the authority of science . But self-esteem people do not privesh scientific arguments in the most ambitious pedagogical talents. Only by example .
Georgy Satarov

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
natalia-v (30.10.2013), Аркадий (13.10.2013)
Старый 07.10.2013, 23:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #298
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,133 раз(а) в 1,448 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
ease was Lenin call intellectuals by shit.
When a person begins with nonsense, which even at this forum discussed, the more he should be delivered well, it is quite clever.

And when it does not, it remains one nonsense.
And the signature chushemastera.

Fed вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13.10.2013, 01:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #299
Гуру

Putin: " The Russian intelligentsia has always been against Russia, and not against the government ".

= 137 [/media]

Booties presidential nervously as "dance". <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
natalia-v (30.10.2013), Аркадий (13.10.2013)
Старый 13.10.2013, 07:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #300
Модератор раздела "Иконы"

Поблагодарили 3,866 раз(а) в 1,913 сообщениях

Cyril Syzransky, as soon as you have enough patience to listen to the ranting of a liar and a hypocrite verbal sharpie ..

Аркадий вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ