Старый 21.02.2015, 13:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #351
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,133 раз(а) в 1,448 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Книжник Посмотреть сообщение
You probably the artist himself and seriously worry that Your pictures to anyone except You don't need
Why such a strange assumption ?

Цитата:
But work Arapov demand on the world market
The money for which "demanded" his eclectic painting is clearly not pull on the "hard feelings". But sold at least you can find a decent picture ( of course has no relation to the Russian avant-garde).

And above student's efforts as "monuments of culture of the Russian avant-garde Museum value, cause only the Association with begging ("give me a million, give a million!").
Although his paintings are similar to the class periodically so fastreroute" world market, even planetary, 500 or even 3000 euros. But his portraits are usually in no way "fastreroute".

And skepticism to his work I do not feel there is a pleasant, nice work.
I am skeptical of the above works and people willing to nagraditi anything:
how suitable is to Lie, that lyk to tear.
Fools-so - slightly, but still in the money, so you cannot charge for the next "Russian avant-garde".

Fed вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Fed за это полезное сообщение:
eustace (22.02.2015)
Старый 22.02.2015, 16:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #352
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 63 раз(а) в 19 сообщениях
По умолчанию Food

Dear fed (Guru means what you learn) Learn to read the exact date and auctions selling Arapov, they are given in the article about him. And if you have any of his work for $ 500 I willingly they will acquire from You. About Fauvism which was first published 16 years ago (and not 20 as You say) to these works Arapov. So here is a portrait of K. Malevich in the oval 23 see in the style of Fauvism executed in watercolor was recently sold at auction for five and a half million dollars. Read about it in the news ARTinvestment. And he was also created many years after the appearance of the first works of the fauves. Obviously You belong to those lovers of art, of which the vast majority. They all believe Suprematism, Masina. And each of them claims that will draw a BLACK SQUARE in 20 minutes. Isn't it better for You to talk on the forum about Russian avant-garde, and to talk about the "greatest" works Shishkin and Aivazovsky. Of katerih not in any of the major museums of the world and not because they are rare, but because on a global scale art they are not quoted

Книжник вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.02.2015, 17:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #353
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,308 раз(а) в 1,547 сообщениях

Цитата:
about Fauvism which was first published 16 years ago (and not 20 as You say)
Lord! Dispute dispute - but somewhere it must be the same and stop! Something tells me that Fauvism older than both of You... And even "older" Russian avant-garde!

Маруся вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.02.2015, 18:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #354
Гуру

[QUOTE="Книжник;3390601"]And if you have any of his work for $ 500 I willingly they will acquire from Wes@
It's strange that You never got that:
Цитата:
Сообщение от Fed Посмотреть сообщение
Although his paintings are similar to the class periodically so fastreroute" world market, even planetary, 500 or even 3000 euros. But his portraits are usually in no way "fastreroute".
I am not a "world" market, I don't have it. Picture Arapov similar to the above were sold at auctions from 500 euros.

[QUOTE="Книжник;3390601"] about Fauvism which was first published 16 years ago (and not 20 as You say) to these works Arapov@
He called himself a Scribe, so even if a book is read or calculator get. The exhibition took place in 1905, followed by the nickname of "Fauvism" and movement. Ie - 18 years prior to the date You posted the pictures. The style originated around 1900, so it has more than 20 years until Arapov decided to repeat it in student work.

With orientation in time You have a look at all the problems. Wrote that:
[QUOTE="Книжник;3389291"] 1926 exhibited ... and in a number of joint exhibitions with Picasso, and Bonar Modiliani@
Modigliani died when Arapova was 15 years old.
In this article about it - there is no Modigliani and Picasso, but only the phrase "participated in group exhibitions of Russian artists in Paris galleries", 3 galleries have exhibited himself.

You have a way to connect with big names in the hope to stick to them Arapov, so what dragged Malevich. Why would somehow compare the founder of the avant-garde with a little-known artist ? Little did anyone tried to portray "Fauvism". Every now stick Malevich, whose early period began with Fauvism. And certainly not "many years later", and in 1908-1910.

Nonsense about Aivazovsky - in General No comments. His paintings are TWO orders of magnitude more expensive than the most expensive paintings in your Providence, which is definitely not listed. And usually, this is three orders of magnitude. By the way, the Corcoran Gallery is your "one of the most important museums of the world", or also not, if there Aivazovsky instead Arapov ?
Or dragged Aivazovsky with Shishkin for the same reason that and Modigliani with Malevich - hang out Arapova great name, maybe his student sketches will become more expensive.

Последний раз редактировалось Fed; 22.02.2015 в 18:37.
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Fed за это полезное сообщение:
eustace (23.02.2015)
Старый 05.03.2015, 18:29 Язык оригинала: Русский       #355
Пользователь

Fed, I looked the materials at the Corcoran gallery. Funny gallery created by a private collector. They are proud primarily paintings and even artist, and inventor of the Telegraph alphabet of Samuel Morse. The place next to him and Aivazovsky, and other, other. Although the fact that you can read on the Internet about the gallery there is a decent names mentioned along with Morse. But there is nothing about the Aivazovsky. About Malevich, maybe I'll tell you later. But about Modigliani and others This text I downloaded from the Internet. There, by the way, a lot has been written about Arapova. There is complete nonsense. Supposedly given his work in 1905 and later years. He probably still could not walk. But the Internet is the Internet. Want to read more about Arapova see: encyclopedia of Russian avant-garde" 2013 the authors C. Rakitin, A. Sarabyanov so 1 p. 22,23,41(Illus.); Lacking Acting and other "Artists of the Russian emigration" Biographer. dictionary, 1999, pp. 98,99. and a number of other works. Now in these books, he in the series and other grokim and not very names. By the way look at these two works in avant-garde style. How do You like it? sizes: 46,h,5: 30,h,5 see all canvas\oil.

Добавлено через 1 минуту
These pictures

Последний раз редактировалось Книжник; 05.03.2015 в 18:31. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 05.03.2015, 21:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #356
Гуру

Цитата:
Corcoran. Fun gallery...they are Proud primarily paintings and even artist, and inventor of the Telegraph alphabet Samuel Morse
These they are certainly not proud of: Eugene Delacroix, Edgar Degas, Thomas Gainsborough, John Singer Sargent, Claude Monet, Pablo Picasso, Edward Hopper, Willem de Kooning,........
What Morse is not the artist ? Portrait as a portraitist.

I don't know why You hate Aivazovsky, but I think it lacks many of those museums where he presents and the current auction price.

Цитата:
by the Way look at these two works in avant-garde style. How do You like it?
They are very well brought - compare these work real Russian avant-garde artist and brought You Comedy student Arapov http://forum.artinvestment.ru/showpo...&postcount=351
The Arapov also have the dauber green with someone's silhouette. The comparison is simply appalling.
It's good that he at least learned to draw.

P. S. to finish a comic than Ayvazovsky, can offer such an option: read
Цитата:
about "greatest" works Shishkin and Aivazovsky. Of katerih not in any of the major museums of the world ... on a global scale art they are not quoted
Philadelphia Museum of Art - one of the largest U.S. art museums." Significant is it ? But Aivazovsky stores.
You on the other: enter in the search engine : "the Largest museums of the world". Open the first link and see: Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York. Oops, there's work Aivazovsky, although the thumbnail.
"Demand World" Arapov - is there a thumbnail at the Metropolitan Museum of Art ?

Последний раз редактировалось Fed; 05.03.2015 в 21:51.
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Fed за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 06.03.2015, 11:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #357
Пользователь

It is a pity that not all of the museums there Aivazovsky, but this is easily fixed. They could easily buy his works are found in quantities on all auctions in the world and Russia. But, something I do not want. And two works which I showed You created after 10 years of work Arapov in 1933. They are in the same style which You and said "it is not necessary to repeat what was done before in 1905" Sorry about that Your outrage is not hall of K. Malevich, who created them. But, what's done is done. And in General, "the taste and color, no friends" since You are so fond of saying.

Старый 06.03.2015, 16:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #358
Гуру

I already wrote Malevich was at the forefront of the avant-garde and Fauvism, including.
Probably it should be clear that if Matisse 33-m creates a work in the style of this one, and if a is not the best student, 20 years after his triumph, tries something there to draw another.
But the problem is not that Arapov 20 years used in the teaching work of the giants of Fauvism, and that these poor student work trying to give them not just for the Russian avant-garde, and for "cultural monument" avant-garde.

Although, after Your writings, I'm not sure that's true. Because when their checks, it turns out that is full of false information.
You are not just trying to pour inaccurate nonsense, so to speak, in their texts, but also cheap to defame, when it is easy to check that immediately. For example, where I wrote
Цитата:
They are in the same style which You and said "it is not necessary to repeat what was done before in 1905"
I wrote that from repeating the techniques of Fauvism 20-year-old - RUSSIAN avant-garde will not, especially if you do not know how to draw.
And even this quote is unclear, what do You see when you read. Why "made in 1905" ? As requested You read about Fauvism something:
[QUOTE="Fed;3390631"]the style originated around 1900, so it has more than 20 years until Arapov decided to repeat it in school rabotah@

Последний раз редактировалось Fed; 06.03.2015 в 16:52.
Старый 06.03.2015, 18:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #359
Пользователь

Well fed,I You me quite strained. All teach and learn. And who are You? Guru-haha. I previously found that You are the artist. I ask again read about Arapova A. A. as in the Internet and in books (this will help You to understand Russian avant-garde has not been studied, and 50 %) it is Possible to buy expensive books such as "encyclopedia of Russian avant-garde" for You is difficult. Then go to the library and still read about it. page I specified. I repeat "the taste and color of comrades no" and You for me no credibility. But the compilers of the encyclopedia, such masters as critics Vasilii Rakitin and Andrew Sarabyanov for me and for most involved in the avant-garde is the real GURU. Send for Your information, the last page of the examination Valery Silaev, 35 years of experience in the Tretyakov gallery. A well-known expert trusted by the whole antique world Russia. May be You as a citizen of another country not to understand and closer to You critic DM. Gorbachev issued in 1996 album "Ukrainian avant-garde" to include purely Russian authors. But again, "to WHOM THAT LIKE said tattered dog licking its own tail," I'm not only about You as a lover sayings. Good-bye, I no longer talk about. I believe more well-known critics.

Added after 1 minutes
of attribution

Added after 2 minutes
attribution Silaeva

Последний раз редактировалось Книжник; 06.03.2015 в 18:51. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 06.03.2015, 18:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #360
Пользователь

sorry here it is

Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра