Старый 01.02.2010, 10:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273
По умолчанию Aidan Salakhova - artist and gallery owners in one person

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Gallery owner and artist Aidan Salakhova one of the first officially stepped into an unknown area of contemporary art, founded in 1989, together with their classmates and Alexander Mitta and Alexander Yakutov "The first gallery. With the direct participation of Aidan in Russia held the first exhibition of Helmut Newton, lighted star artists Alexander Vinogradov and Vladimir Dubosarsky, Rostand Tavasieva, Oksana Mas. Even in the early 90's, Aidan began to form the taste and understanding of Russian and international contemporary art from potential collectors. The professionalism, courage and sense of style quickly made Aidan a key figure in Russia's art. The most spectacular member of the Academy of Arts of Russia, it is popular in the secular environment, but refers to the release of the highly selective
http://www.snob.ru/profile/about/6366
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------
Читать дальше... 
Aidan Salakhova his life refutes the saying "baker - pekarevo, Caesar - Caesar's.
It embodied a paradox - a subtle femininity and iron will, east and west, strong content and refined form .......

"Myself as an artist I can compare only with women. Man's world with their art interests me more as gallery owners."

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------
About the gallery ..
Gallery works with artists, combining hard conceptualism with a radical aestheticism. Such as Rauf Mamedov, Elena Berg, Nikola Ovchinnikov, Konstantin Latyshev, and others. "Aidan Gallery" participated in the following International Contemporary Art Fair: The Armory Show (USA), FIAC (France), Art Moscow (Russia), Art Forum Berlin (Germany), ARCO (Spain), Gulf Art Fair (UAE), Art Dubai (UAE), Moscow World Fine Art Fair (Russia), LOOP (Spain), Art Athina (Greece), Vienna Fair (Austria), Art Brussel (Belgium).
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------
Artists:
Belova Marina
Alexey Politov
Elena Berg
Berezovskaja Elizabeth
Dontsov Philip
Oleg Dou
Irina Davis
Acorn Anya
Viktor Kirillov
Vladimir Kolesnikov
Konstantin Latyshev
Magomedov Apandi
Mamedov Rauf
Oksana Mas
Sergei Mironenko
Ovchinnikov Nikola
Ossowski Sergey
Tatiana Panova
Pogorzhelskaya Maria
Mikhail Rozanov
Rotar Leonid
Savko Alexander
Tavasiev Rostand
Taling Max
Gor Chahal
Chuikova Eugene
Shablavin Sergey
Shuripa Stas
http://www.aidangallery.ru/about
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: салахова 2.jpg
Просмотров: 397
Размер:	39.5 Кб
ID:	621472  

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 8 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
gans (01.02.2010), iside (01.02.2010), lusyvoronova (01.02.2010), Ninni (01.02.2010), Samvel (01.02.2010), spigo (26.03.2010), Люси (01.02.2010), таша (01.02.2010)
Старый 01.02.2010, 10:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

From an interview with the exhibition "Surface" (Aidan Salakhova - the director and curator of this exhibition)
-------------------------------------------------- --------
- As you came into my head is to present an exposition of the surfaces?
- Tough question. A number of works ... I wanted them together, so it was interesting. That is, these works were not originally made specifically for this exhibition, and were in the vaults of the gallery. I collected them because it is always interesting to see that over the surface of a product, consider the author ....
-------------------------------------------------- --
- Some works by authors who in the future will be ... stars of Russia's modern art?
- Well, many are already stars. For example, Anya acorn, which was exhibited at the Venice Biennale ...
-------------------------------------------------- -------------
- How do you think of our modern art corresponds to the fact that proudly called "Russia sovermennym art"?
-
Читать дальше... 
I think it is. And the current situation - a Moscow official art: everything on the state level, supported and Culture Committee, and the Government ...
- A compared with the world - are losing or not? What is lacking in our modern art?
- We have a complex, tortuous path. But him can not escape. It's not a competition, but a process. It's just like everybody else - his own life. Honestly I can not answer. Not enough power. But it is impossible that one day everything went and what happened. Nevertheless, we have VINZAVOD works NCCA, and mezhdunardnymi connections all right. In 2010, the museum will open another - maybe it will be - finally did - a good museum. While that makes Vasily Tsereteli (MMSI) - I would like to, of course, that was more spacious ... But we are still limited to some financial problems that keep turning around.
- So, all decide the time and not enough space now?
--
Do not even place, and what means something is missing.
the money.
- Yes. Artists ... - I am sure: for them it will not.
http://www.runewsweek.ru/culture/afi...ibition/29681/
Миниатюры
Название: салахова.jpg
Просмотров: 290
Размер:	12.0 Кб
ID:	621482  

Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
iside (26.03.2010), lusyvoronova (01.02.2010), Ninni (01.02.2010), Samvel (01.02.2010), spigo (26.03.2010)
Старый 01.02.2010, 13:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

По умолчанию Aidan .. "Persian miniatures ...."

About creativity Aidan .. very talented work. (EA)
-------------------------------------------------- --------------
"... Along with painting, Aidan worked even more graphic series of candid" Persian miniatures, which started out as not intended to be an outsider view sketches in a notebook, a private lesson, virtually expose the work of the subconscious automatic writing.
Читать дальше... 
In that series described as "more open", there's little literal eroticism, but a lot of sensuality, mystery and surreal imagery. In this series, all mixed, and not an exhaustive description, which could begin with the words "once in a Harem, out of boredom ...." Touches and hugs , which constitute one another heroine, do not look purely erotic. Rather, it is a story about finding an adequate partner - the topic is relevant for many strong and held on for women. No wonder that in this series will be a book (an anatomical atlas) and a mirror -- symbols of self-knowledge, and miniature models of mosques with minarets in the gentle hands - the symbols of faith. However, the minarets, women are either closed impeccable gesture, or caress - the obvious greetings to Freud, at the same time to suppose an even more radical than the installation of "Kaaba," the interpretation Sufi mystic ecstasies. "
Миниатюры
Название: pano2.jpg
Просмотров: 315
Размер:	116.7 Кб
ID:	621672   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 7_resized.jpg
Просмотров: 306
Размер:	97.7 Кб
ID:	621682   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 8_resized.jpg
Просмотров: 307
Размер:	94.6 Кб
ID:	621692   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 16_resized.jpg
Просмотров: 322
Размер:	99.4 Кб
ID:	621702   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 28_resized.jpg
Просмотров: 283
Размер:	105.8 Кб
ID:	621712  

Название: 33.jpg
Просмотров: 298
Размер:	76.1 Кб
ID:	621722   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 35_resized.jpg
Просмотров: 270
Размер:	101.5 Кб
ID:	621732   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 36_resized.jpg
Просмотров: 295
Размер:	99.7 Кб
ID:	621742  

Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
L-ana64110 (26.03.2010), SAH (01.02.2010), spigo (26.03.2010), Люси (01.02.2010), таша (01.02.2010)
Старый 01.02.2010, 23:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 1,047 раз(а) в 392 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Mm, yes ...
Here's what news went about Aidan. No luck. I saw this report is on TV, the house she had quite modest, no lock, unless of course it is shown.

We gallerista Aidan Salakhova in "Berry" - villa, house number two, who also falls into dvuhsotmetrovuyu conservation zone. It - the studio. Earth - fifteen hundred parts. And, of course, all the documents on hand.
"No proper documents will not guarantee your rights. I do not know what I would do. I'll make some action, because it seemed to me that everything would somehow logical," - says the artist and galeristka Aidan Salakhova.

Цитата:
Moscow Regional Court ordered the demolition of five houses in the suburban dacha settlement "Berry-1. This required Odintsovo city prosecutor, arguing that the buildings erected illegally in the protected zone of high pressure gas pipeline, which is simply to be in life-threatening. But members of the cooperative gardening - their arguments and, most importantly, all the title documents.

Читать дальше... 
"Berry" zamerlav suspense heavy bulldozers, excavators, bailiffs. And, perhaps, and policemen in helmets and with batons. Nicholas Bespalov in a garden co-op "Berry-1" - the owner of the first section. In the list for demolition of his house, too, occupies the top position. Although it stands on Rublevke, but can not say that - the castle. Sound house area of two hundred square meters. At the time, that his build, had to sell the apartment. All their actions, says Nicholas, he coordinated with officials: where to build, how to build, but otherwise the title documents and do not get.

"All the documents received, - said a member of a gardening cooperative Berry-1 Nicholas Bespalov. - And in Zvenigorod BTI, all the papers are in stock. And the evidence on the ground, and the evidence at the house, and the technical passport at home. Everything!"

The fact that fifty-four meters from the house runs high pressure gas pipeline Nicholas Bespalov learned when I received the first summons. According to the lawsuit filed by the regional prosecutor's office, his house, as well as four of the mansion, built in the protected zone of the pipeline. And, accordingly, are, to speak legalese, unauthorized structures. It means to be demolished!

"What is the danger to the residents?" It is clear that when they dig. But everything is dug up, homes already built. Pipes, it turns out to be a 84-year. The administration has had with the 84-year, when the allocated land, the encumbrance specify. Nothing was said, "- says President PSK Yakodka-1" Svetlana Granik.

The documents on the ground, indeed, no charges regarding the prohibition of capital construction there. And people wonder "berry" in this case can be considered genuine. Moreover, Odintsovo district court sided with the growers. But Moscow Region - the decision overturned. We gallerista Aidan Salakhova in "Berry" - villa, house number two, who also falls into dvuhsotmetrovuyu conservation zone. It - the studio. Earth - fifteen hundred parts. And, of course, all the documents on hand.

"No proper documents will not guarantee your rights. I do not know what I would do. I'll make some action, because it seemed to me that everything would somehow logical," - confused and said artist galeristka Aidan Salakhova.

According to prosecutors, all actions are absolutely logical: to give the land, people were warned that there is a pipeline, and they still started to build.

They are in violation of the project of building, erected in the immediate vicinity of the pipeline (protected zone 200 meters) farm and residential buildings. That is, they violated the established project development project.

And that's how people have managed to obtain legal documents to illegal construction - this, according to prosecutors, has been an issue. Litigation - those were flowers, these berries for the residents of "sour grapes" is still ahead. The decision came into force. If after three months the house does not disappear, here come the bailiffs, as usual, on the bulldozers.

Сергеич вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02.02.2010, 00:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,561 раз(а) в 765 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 29

LJhttp://aidansalakhova.livejournal.com/

gans вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо gans за это полезное сообщение:
SAH (02.02.2010), Seriy (02.02.2010)
Старый 02.02.2010, 08:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,167 раз(а) в 1,669 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pavel Посмотреть сообщение
Listen to Eugene! Because you said so much about b Aidan, the fact that it is an artist, we must show that it has created. Those three pictures I am not very convinced. Admit it very little. She is not official and not a representative person. The artist must be creative and more artist to work larger. Take the Van Gogh for 10 years so kakieto Set and progress. Here dullness and emptiness, as a poet's cemeteries. That's what I say from the outset of his boorish on. So this is an example of promotion is the name and then pustotaaaaaaaaa ...
Such a feeling that you always toad strangling because of other people's relationships, money and creativity.

dedulya37 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02.02.2010, 10:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,613 раз(а) в 2,177 сообщениях

But I do not know how to treat this as the forum of the artist and hang out so much enthusiasm around, and I look and empty, just empty. And praise, because a friend, relative, nationality suitable, belongs to a certain range of ... Curse-like to offend people, and say something - it turns out that empty space - this is art?

Aidan, a very nice man and an important figure, but if someone presents it as a serious artist, not a cultural lady who play music, writes poetry and paintings, Paul, and where human rights work, which achievements, where the magnitude-range? Imagine if this range, and not a few works are indistinguishable from each other.

Seriy вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Seriy за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (02.02.2010), L-ana64110 (26.03.2010), Pavel (02.02.2010), Posav (03.11.2010)
Старый 02.02.2010, 10:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,366 раз(а) в 551 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 39

Цитата:
Сообщение от Seriy Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I do not know how to treat it when the forum of the artist and hang out so much enthusiasm around, and I look and empty, just empty. And praise, because a friend, relative, nationality suitable, belongs to a certain range of ... Curse-like to offend people, and say something - it turns out that empty space - this is art?
A vdrug deistvitel'no nravitsia ?

AlexanderG вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02.02.2010, 11:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Злой санитар форума

Поблагодарили 4,653 раз(а) в 1,786 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Grigory с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pavel Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, I leaned on it.
Pavel, another such "leaning", and will not recline on this forum! Rudeness, we are not allowed! And much to a woman ...
И раздам моим друзьям - Вам!

Grigory вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Grigory за это полезное сообщение:
iside (26.03.2010), Евгений (02.02.2010)
Старый 02.02.2010, 11:10 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,128 раз(а) в 24,137 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Seriy Посмотреть сообщение
Aidan very nice man and an important figure,
Well, think of it as a gallerist, curator, teacher, kulturtregeru, finally.
I, for example, it works almost do not know, I do not know her as an artist, which, however, does not prevent me to treat her with respect.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (02.02.2010), iside (26.03.2010), SAH (02.02.2010), Евгений (02.02.2010)
Ответ

Метки
actual art, actual art, aidan salakhova, investment in art

Опции темы
Опции просмотра